Status: Updating as soon as possible

It's about the Thrill

My songs know what you did in the dark

Image

I felt someone kissing the skin on my neck slowly, causing me to groan in pleasure. Those warm, rough hands made their way down my back till they reached my bum and gave it a light squeeze. My hands traveled from the person’s chest to their face where I slowly caressed their cheeks, then the person started to lean in and I soon felt their lips on mine. I arched my back, so my hips met theirs, begging for more.
The person laughed.
“Not today.”


I woke up covered in my own sweat. What the fuck was that? Again, one of those dreams. I had been dreaming stuff like that every now and then and it won’t stop. Some nights, it’s just about me meeting an oddly familiar guy, talking to him and being comfortable around him but it never went that far. It’s been going on like that for five weeks now.

I told my friends about it, but they would just smirk at me, telling me it’s about my oh-so-handsome teacher Mr. Urie. I refused to believe it. I decided to not tell them about my latest ‘encounter’. They’d just hold it against me all the time.

By the way, I finally moved into my own apartment yesterday! It’s pretty weird since I’m not really used to waking up in a different place, but it’s alright. I’m getting used to it, I guess. Also, it’s not that far away from college, I could walk if I wanted to, which is pretty cool.
I’m really glad it’s Friday. I still had some boxes left to unpack, so I decided to call Stacy. She said she’d love to help and would bring a bottle of champagne along.

Stacy said she’d be over in an hour, enough time for me to get ready. I quickly hopped into the shower, did my makeup and got dressed in some black leggings, a crew sweater and some studded vans. I left my hair in its natural curls. I just finished painting my nails when the doorbell rang. Eager to show off my new place, I quickly ran down the tiny hallway to get it. Stacy stood in front of me, smiling like an idiot and it took her no time to come in and look around.

“Wow, it’s amazing! Your dad really knows how to spend his money, right?” she giggled. Like I mentioned before, I never wanted my dad to pay for my apartment nor my bills, but he did anyway. My mother even got me new furniture, which was totally not necessary. I could’ve just brought my old furniture along.. I told them they didn’t need to, but they basically forced me into accepting.

“Oh, you know they forced me to accept.” I sighed. Stacy laughed. “Don’t worry about it kiddo, they wanted to, right? Now let’s finish this, I’m dying to drink some champagne.” She waved the bottle around, while I laughed and shook my head at her.

Three hours later, we were seated on my brand new couch, cuddled up in blankets. The bottle of champagne was long gone. We were watching ‘the goonies’, it’s been Stacys favorite movie ever since she was a child. I liked it too but not as much as she did, though. I didn’t pay attention to the movie, my thoughts eventually drifted off to my handsome teacher, Mr. Urie. I couldn’t stop thinking about him, or the dream I had the past night. Were my friends right? Did I really dream about my teacher and I having an.. Affair? Sure, he’s attractive, but I’d never think about him in that way, right? You know exactly you want him. I’m pretty sure he wants you too. The voice inside my head argued. No, I don’t want him. I never did and never will. I argued back.

“Don’t want who?”
Wait, what? I did not say that out loud, right? Hell yes, you did. The voice said and I could feel the blush creeping to my face.

“What are you talking about?” I mumbled, hiding behind the bangs of my hair. I knew exactly what she was talking about, but maybe she’ll leave the subject alone? I hope so. I don’t want to talk about my gorgeous, handsome teach- God damnit.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about.” I could see her smirking, even though the TV was the only source of light right now. “N-no, I don’t.” She laughed and tucked a loose strand behind her ear. “I’ve known you for almost hundred years, I can tell when you’re lying and right now, you’re doing it.” I sighed. I’m sure as hell I don’t want to talk about him again. “Sorry, I really don’t want to talk about that.” She grabbed the remote to pause the movie and turned around to face me. I got up to turn on the lights. “You want anything to eat? I’m really hungry.” I tried changing the subject, but it didn’t work. "Changing the topic doesn't help, Lu." I sighed. "You sure you’re okay? You’re spacing out quite often. I’m a bit worried, to be honest.” I smiled a bit at her as I re-entered my small living room. “Don’t worry about me.” I sat down next to her, staring into her hazel eyes. “I’m fine.” I told her. She just nodded, obviously not believing me, but at least she wasn’t questioning me anymore.

Stacy left a couple of hours later, leaving me alone with my thoughts again. I really needed to sort out my mind somehow, so I thought about a few options.

Option number one: Talk about it. But there’s NO way I’m talking about these weird dreams. I’m not going to tell anyone!
Option number two: Ignore it for the rest of my college-career and never bring it up again, forget about it and move on with life.
Option number three: Kill Mr. Urie.
And option number four: Move to Mexico and start a new life as a stripper called Diana Molinero.
I like the fourth option, I think I’m going to move to Mexico and start a new life.

Gosh, I feel like an idiot.
Sighing, I removed my tired body from the couch and headed to the kitchen. I haven’t eaten anything today, my stomach was already growling.
When I opened the fridge, I remembered. I forgot to go grocery shopping.. I actually wanted to do it the first day I moved in, but I was so busy unpacking boxes, I simply forgot about it. I guess.
Fucking hell, what am I supposed to eat? I noticed one of these 24/7 when I first came here, I think I could get something acceptable to eat there.

Even if I hate leaving my apartment at night, I had to. I loved being able to drive since it was so much easier to get anything I wanted. Like, if I’m running out of chicken wings, I could be like “Hey, right, I own a car! I could get some wings at the nearest store!” which is super awesome. Anyway, I left the safety of my apartment and got in my car to check out the 24/7 store.

It took me a while to get there because I may or may not forgot the directions.. but at least I found it.
I entered the small building and went straight to the candy aisle. I got some skittles, some bacon chips and some random chocolate bars I spotted, I didn’t care, and I was hungry. Don’t judge.

I was about to pay, when I ran into someone. Fucking great. Being the clumsy girl I am, I dropped everything onto the floor, including myself. I fell straight to my butt with a thud. I’m glad there aren’t as many people as there are around noon, but it’s still embarrassing as fuck.

“Oh gosh, excuse me, I didn’t mean to. I was-“ the men stuttered, crouching down to help me pick up the ‘groceries’ I just dropped. I froze completely. I knew this voice. I knew it was him..
Why do bad things always happen to good people? Don’t get me wrong, I’m usually excited to see him, but not this way.. I raised my head slowly, coming face to face with my handsome music teacher who was sitting on the ground in front of me. “Are you okay?” I simply nodded while re-collecting my things. I would stutter if I talked right now, I always did that when I was nervous or embarrassed. “You sure?” he asked, offering me his hand which I nervously accepted. His hands felt rough against my own, softer skin, but I liked it. He pulled me back to my feet in a swift move. “Positive.” I told him, smiling slightly. He sighed. “Good, sorry again, I really didn't mean to." He sighed. "Don't worry about it." I told him. "So.." he began, after a short amount of awkward silence. "Are you heading anywhere?” He asked as he followed me to the register. I shrugged and placed the items on the line. I didn’t plan on going out tonight, I never had plans, to be honest.. I’m not an outgoing person, I prefer to stay at home, read a book or having a movies night with Stacy.

“Actually not, I was just getting some things. I forgot to go grocery shopping yesterday.” I paid for my stuff and waited for him to finish. “Same here.” He said. “I sometimes wish I wasn’t that lazy, you know?” I had to laugh out loud at his statement, I didn’t know teachers could be lazy.. Well, they could, but I never actually heard someone admitting it. “What? I’m just a normal human being, okay?” He joined my laughter while holding the door open.

“Thanks. I never heard a teacher admitting it, though. I’m a bit surprised.” I said as our laughing slowly died down. He shrugged. “I guess I’m not like the others, I’m way too cool for school.” The way he said it, like he was being serious about it caused me to laugh again. “I’m sure about that.” I giggled. He smiled proudly.

“I really need to go.” I told him as I brushed off the dirt on my clothes. We were seated in the parking lot, eating candy and talking about music and concerts. He told me he played guitar in his free time and even thought about forming a band, but his parents told him not to do it. They said he’d have to focus on school so he could become businessman. “It’s getting pretty late and I’m a bit tired.” I added, yawning. Brendon nodded and cleared his throat afterwards. Oh, right, he also told me to call him Brendon whenever we met somewhere out of school.

“Right. I’m sorry.” He said and also removed himself from the ground. “I think you’re one of my favorite students so far, judging by the fact that you actually know how to play guitar. But don’t tell anyone.” He whispered, even if no one was around. I blushed madly at the thought of being his favorite student. Thank god it’s dark out, he couldn’t see the redness in my face. “Awesome, I’m honored.” I giggled.

“So, Ms. Adams, I guess I’ll see you Monday?” He asked, raising his thick eyebrows at me. I nodded. “I’m pretty sure I’d never miss any of your classes, so yes, of course.” I said, winking at him. Woah, why am I doing this? He smirked. My stomach felt like it’s going to turn any minute, but obviously not in a bad way. “Oh, really? I’m glad to hear that, especially from you.” I never realized he was so close to me until I felt his hot breath on my face. It still smelt like those raspberry pop tarts he had eaten earlier and made me question if his lips also tasted like them.

His gaze was fixed on my face and the only thing I heard was his breathing and my heart which was rapidly beating against my ribcage. My eyes darted away from his as I felt his hand sneaking around my waist. I gulped. “What are you doing?” I choked out. This must be a dream and if not, I’m seriously going insane. About seven hours ago, I told myself I didn’t want him and where am I now? Falling for his stupid moves, his stupidly beautiful face and his stupid tempting lips. “Nothing.” He mumbled, his lips nearly touching mine. Gosh, fuck it. I don’t even care anymore. No one’s going to find out anyway.

I grabbed him by the collar and connected our lips without hesitation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to Fall out boy.
Finally, they kissed!!!!
Sorry, I couldn't update in the past days. :C I'm pretty much living the busy life of a 16-year old student who's on vacation and likes to sleep all day..
Anyway, I updated the layout and I think it looks a bit better now, less boring, I guess.
I hope you're having a nice, relaxing holiday. I'm not sure if I'm able to update tomorrow, we're celebrating christmas eve, so.. Merry Christmas, I hope you're having a wonderful day! Also, it's almost four in the morning, I should go to sleep. Goodnight, see ya soon!
~ citylight-s