Status: Half done?

Leave your glass

Save it for later

"Get your ass in there Matthew!" Yelling isn't ever a great way to deal with the half cat but, desperate times call for desperate measures. The entire crew has gotten sick of watching him mope around and watching his ears get lower and lower.

"No. Fuck you" His tails whipping around behind him in anger, not wanting to deal with his feelings for the younger boy.

It's not like he has much of a choice in the matter as the other three members of said persons band manhandled him into the room.

"Guys. Let me go" He just hears them chuckle on the other side of the door and turns to find Alex lounging on the bed.

"Matt, come join me!" And really, it's a lot harder to ignore Alex when he's pulling puppy dog eyes at him.

"Fineeee" He climbs into the bed with Alex and even though he really, really doesn't want to admit it. It's great when Alex starts rubbing between his ears and he starts purring reflexively.

"Alex, stop! I need to talk to you" He doesn't stop though, he just continues to do it as Matt tries to squirm away.

"What did you want to say Matt?" And he's still doesn't stop and it's difficult to talk when it feels so good.

"Erm, I'll tell you later?" Because he really doesn't want the petting to stop. It feels so good and he's sleepy and he's curling up to sleep.

"Goodnight Matt" He hears Alex whisper just before he falls asleep with Alex still rubbing his ears. He swears he feels Alex press a kiss to his lips but then he's gone.

--

He wakes up to a camera flash and it blinds him for a moment before he looks up to see a sheepish looking Jack grinning at him.

"Aww Alex, you're so cute. But you need to be up soon" And he looks down to see Matt curled up next to him, his tail wrapped around them both and Matt starts purring softly when Alex starts scratching his back softly.

"Wake up Matt. We'll be late" And Alex really has to start paying more attention in the morning because watching Matt wake up is one of the cutest things. Period. Well, until he starts freaking out that is.

"Shit, Alex. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Shit" And he backs up so far that he just tips straight back unto the floor, his tail standing on end in shock.

"Matt, it's fine. Let's get sorted for the show." And he walks out on the partially freaking out Matt because he has no idea what to do.

--

"Grieco! What do I do?" He's curled up around the other cat, both trying to seek comfort in each other as their other Neko!friends are off drinking and Matt doesn't want to and apparently neither does Grieco but Matt is 90% sure he's doing that for Matts sake rather than his own.

"Tell him before I chop off your tail" Matt manages to look slightly offended before curling around Grieco for a quick sleep.

--

"Matt! I have something to tell you" It's a bit of a creepy thing to whisper in the ear of a half asleep cat but then again. Alex is slightly (very) drunk.

"What?" And Matt isn't whining. Not at all.

"I love you" And then proceeds to pass out on him.