Status: Playing with this one a bit.

Tempus

Prologue

They wanted me to kill him, my hands around his neck and blood dried on my knuckles. Jacob didn’t deserve an ounce of air he took in these past few seconds, but he wasted it begging for forgiveness.
“Please,” he pleaded.

They were behind me, watching, gaping at the squirming boy.
“Shoot him now.” The voice pulsed through my body as I reached for my gun, I pulled it out slowly and he pleaded even more now, tears rolled down his cheek.
“Olivia, you don’t hold the gun with one hand.”
I looked closer at him and saw the curly hair, the familiar eyes. They were no longer crying or pleading. He was walking closer to a girl who was facing a target. He then grabbed the gun out of her hand and positioned himself to shoot, feet planted on the ground.
“Two hands, at all time.” He then took a deep breath, fired the gun, and exhaled.
“It’s not fair that dad taught you this when he was alive,” she said to him as she turned. I noticed her blue eyes and pointed nose. He turned to her after the bullet hit a bit off of the center.
“Little sister, if you want to ever defend yourself you have to focus.”
The words “little sister” replayed in my head and she looked at him with admiration. She took the gun in her hand, took in a deep breath, and shot the gun. She turned, looked at him in disbelief. I was watching myself from afar. The bullet hit the bulls eye. This was not my life.

I looked down at him, he was searching my face.
“Get before I kill you,” I told him as I got off of him and threw the gun to the ground. He looked confused. “You have another second before I change my mind,” I spat. Then he scrambled to his feet and started running the other way, but he didn’t hesitate to look back at me.
I turned around them, they were displeased.
“We are so very disappointed in you.”
The insides of my cheeks were raw from biting down on them, They all looked at me with their lifeless eyes and faded grins.
“These actions have consequences.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally don't know what is going on, but I'm trying something new!