Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 1

"Are we there yet Karen?" Abby Tanner asked her older sister turning to face her.

"Almost." Karen replied. "Look there's the sign."

Abby lifted her sunglasses as they passed the Welcome to Huntington Beach sign.

Pulling her glasses back down she pressed her head against the cool window.

Her and her older sister Karen were moving to Huntington Beach as a new start and to get away from the memories.

Their parents had perished in a house fire a couple of months ago. This devesated both of them.

There was a shortage in a plug outlet then it sparked and within minutes the house was engulfed in flames. Both their parents required extra help.

Thier mom was partially blind and required a special dog. The dog who was a bloodhound named Grace managed to escape and was currently sleeping on the backseat.

Their dad was paralyzed due to an illness and he couldn't get around in his wheelchair fast enough.

By the time firefighters arrived if was too late to save either. They found Grace slightly burned and whimpering on the sidewalk.

So Karen decided it was a good idea to move away to get away from their old town cause it held so many memories. With the last one being tragic.

Abby wasn't too thrilled about it. She had to move away from her friends. She would have to make new friends.

She didn't look forward to it. She was shy and kinda awkward the polar opposite of her outgoing sister.

Abby didn't know how to start or hold a conversation. Sometimes she would studder and stammer her words.

She was particularly awkward around the opposite sex. She didn't know why she became so nervous around guys.

She wasn't an ugly girl. So you'd think she would be confident around men but she wasn't.

She was brought out her thoughts by the car stopping.

"Why did you stop?" She asked.

"Cause we're here silly." Karen says with a laugh getting out.

Abby looked up to see a small condo that looked inviting. She got out pulling her shades out.

"Isn't it nice?" Karen said turning to her.

"I guess." Abby said opening the door letting Grace out.

The bloodhound scampered out yawning. She looked at the condo and barked wagging her tail excitedly.

"At least you like it Grace." Karen said scratching her ears.

"I didn't say I didn't like it." Abby said. "It's just gonna take a while to get used to."

"I know." Karen said opening the trunk. "Let's start bringing stuff in."

Abby grabbed a box of her belongings.

Karen opened the door and walked inside looking around. Abby glanced at the simple humble condo.

"It is nice." Abby said.

Karen gave her a smile and walked down the hallway to a door she opened it setting her things down.

She walked to another door opening it. "This is your room."

Abby walked in looking around at the room. It was small but was big enough for her. She set the box down looking around.

"At least it had a window." She said walking over.

Karen observed her sister with a smile before going out to get the rest of their things.

After half an hour they had all their boxes in.

First they put together their bedframes and their mattresses. They then started unloading thier clothes and personal things.

Abby set a picture of her, Karen, and their parents in the middle of the dresser. Looking at it sadly.

"I miss them too." Karen said walking in and hugging her sister. "I know you didn't want to move but I think this will be good for us."

"I hope so Kar." Abby said.

"How you feel about pizza for dinner?" Karen asked getting up.

"As long as it's meat supreme." Abby said with a smile.

Karen laughed before going to order it.

They sat at the table eating pizza and drinking root beer.

"I'm going to get a job tomorrow." Karen said. "You should too."

"Where at?" Abby asked.

"There's a boardwalk near the beach." Karen said. "Has a lot of jobs and openings since the summer is coming up."

"I'll get one then." Abby said getting up. "I'm going to bed."

"Okay see ya tomorrow then." Karen said.

Abby entered her room after showering and brushing her teeth. She got dressed for bed in pajama bottoms and a tank top.

After brushing her hair she got in bed turning off the lamp. She heard a scratch and whine at the door. The door opened and Grace ran in jumping in beside her.

Abby smile petting the bloodhound. "I really hope this move is a good thing Grace." She said.

Grace licked her face in response. Abby settled down and fell asleep.

"We're almost home." The pilot said turning to face the five men seated.

One had a mess of hair spiked up in the back had when he was standing he towered over others.

One was short with a blonde/black Mohawk and a nose piercing.

One had emoish looking hair with snakebites and brilliant green eyes.

One had spiked hair with chocolate eyes. He currently had a woman on his lap.

The last one the leader had a buzzcut hair with a lip ring and wore aviators which concealed hypnotic hazel eyes.

He got up approaching the pilot. "I want to thank you for your services Eddie." He said as he buried his fangs into his neck.

Eddie screamed as he was lifted out his seat and drained of blood. The woman shrieked as the spiked haired guy buried his fangs into her throat.

The plane started shifted due to no one flying it. The leader licked his lips and dropped the body into the seat.

"You guys ready?" He asked.

The others nodded getting up.

The tall one approached the side door. "Gates you done?"

The one known as Gates looked up licking the womans neck before dropping her body. He walked over nodding.

"Let's ditch this shit." Jimmy said opening the hatch door and jumping out.

The others followed suit with Shadows being the last one out.

They all went down till they landed at the Welcome to Huntington Beach sign.

"It's so good to be home." Johnny said.

"Yeah especially with all the new fresh blood coming this summer." Zacky said.

Shadows smirked as they all walked into town.