Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 11

"Since Synyster attacked Karen that means...

"She's turning into a werewolf." Matt finished for her.

Abbys eyes widen. She was still trying to grasp the fact she was turning into a vampire but her sister also turning into a supernatural creature?

A werewolf on top of that.

"Does she know yet?" She asked.

"No she doesn't." Matt said. "Synysters gonna tell her on his own time."

"But why did he attack her?" Abby asked getting furious.

"Cause he wanted Karen for a mate." Zacky said.

"I know that." Abby said. "What I mean is couldn't he have done it an easier less violent way?"

"Syn has always been one for dramatics." Jimmy said. "He likes to do it that way to get a feeling of what his mate might sound like during mating season."

Abby wrinkled her face in disguise. "Sick bastard."

Matt chuckled. "Yes he is but he'll grow on you eventually."

Abby looked up skeptical. "If he'll do something like that just to get a mate what else is he capable of?"

"He's not that bad really he isn't." Jimmy said with a smile.

"I'll word your word for it for now." Abby said. "Speaking of which where is he?"

"He's probably checking on Karen." Matt said. "And injecting her to speed up the transformation."

"Injecting her?" Abby asked. "With what?"

"His blood." Matt said.

"That's disgusting." Abby said wrinkling her face.

Jimmy chuckled. "You're one to talk you drunk Matts blood mutiple times."

Abbys eyes widen and she looked at Matt.

"Abby it was to help your transformation." He said. "Please understand."

"This is still a lot to take in." She said. "Just give me time."

"Okay." He said with a smile.

She returned it then a question struck her.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Anything you want to know." He said.

"Why are you and Synyster friends?" She asked. "I thought vampires and werewolves were enemies."

Matt let out a loud chuckle everyone else including Valary joined in.

Abby looked around confused. "I want to laugh to."

Matt managed to stop laughing. "Abby that whole thing about werewolves and vampires being enemies is all myth and fiction." "It's all made up."

"Both species have been and still are civil with each other." Mat said. "It's just been made up by humans and mortals for entertainment." "People have always thought since both species are strong that they fight over territory, food, etc."

"But it's not true." She said. "So I don't have to worry about me and Karen being around each other?"

"No you don't." He said. "Y'all still be able to live together you'll just be different and have different habits."

"Well that's good to know." Abby said. "I couldn't imagine my own sister being my enemy."

"We supernatural creatures no matter how different or what species we are always stay together." Valary said. "Our only enemies are humans."

When Valary said this another question came to Abbys head.

"Matt will I have to kill people to live?" She whispered.

His face turned into a look of regret. "You must feed to live so yes you have to."

Abbys eyes widen and she shook her head. "I don't want to kill anyone." "Isn't there some other way?"

"You can feed off of hospital bags and animals but I don't recommend it." Matt said. "It's not as appetizing and won't give you the strength you need like human blood does." "Most vampires who've tried it end up vomiting it."

Abby sat down with this new information. Matt sat down with her stroking her hair.

"Matt I don't want to kill anyone." She whispered.

"I know you don't but it's the only way for you to live and complete your transformation." He said. "The only way we can be together."

Abby drove to the hospital her head still spinning with all this information and the previous events.

She would have to kill people just to live? The mere thought of it made her sick to her stomach.

Matt had said that he was like that when he was first sired but he got used to it. He said she would get used to it to. But she wasn't so sure.

She arrived at the hospital, getting out, and going to the front desk. The nurse recognized her and lead her to the room.

Abby walked in to see Karen being discharged from the IV.

"Bout time you got here." Karen said seeing her. "Where the hell were you at?" "It's night."

"I wasn't feeling to well I kept dozing off." Abby said.

She didn't when or how to tell her sister that she was a vampire.

"How are you feeling now?" Karen asked coming over.

"A lot better now." She said with a smile. "How bout you?"

"Better now that I can go home and I won't have to eat the shit they have here anymore." She said with a laugh.

The food is shit cause cooked food isn't what you're hungry for. Abby thought.

"Okay Karen." Doctor Roberts said walking in. "I've prescribed you some painkillers in case your shoulder starts aching again."

"Thanks Doctor Roberts." She said taking the paper. "Can I go now?"

"Yes you can." He said shaking her hand and leaving the room.

The sisters made their way outside getting in the car and driving home.

"You want to get your medicine tonight?" Abby asked.

"No I'm still drowsy from all that shit they gave me." She said her hand over her face. "So what's been going on with you while I was gone?"

"Nothing much just sick and trying to get better." Abby said with a smile.

As she drove she sensed and noticed Karen looking at her intensely.

"Is something wrong Karen?" She asked.

"Something's different about you." She said. "You look real different."

Karen sat looking and thinking about it then she snapped her fingers.

"You've dyed your hair." She said. "Am I right?"

Abby laughed. "Yes you're right."

"It looks nice." She said.

"Thanks Kar." Abby said as they arrived home.

Getting out they approached the door and walked in. They heard the running of feet. Then Gracd appeared panting.

"Hi Grace did you miss us?" Abby asked scratching her ears.

The bloodhound barked and licked her face she turned to Karen. Grace looked at Karen and whimpered before she growled.

"Grace what's wrong?" Karen asked surprised. "It's me Karen."

Grace continued to growl at her slowly backing up before retreating into Abbys room.

"The hell is wrong with Grace?" Karen asked Abby.

"Don't know." She said. "Grace is getting old she might not recognize you."

"That makes sense." She said managing a smile. "I'm hitting the hay."

"Do you need anything?" Abby asked.

"Nothing just the comfort of my own bed." Karen said with a laugh.

Abby laughed too before going to her room. She walked in seeing Grace on her bed. Walking over she sat down petting Grace.

"You need to chill Grace." Abby said. "Or else Karen will suspect something."

Grace licked her face making her laugh. Abby stripped to her bra and panties and got in bed.

Grace cuddled up next to her. She turned the light off then fell asleep.

Abby woke up the next morning to something burning. She shot up gasping. Her arm had been in the path of the sun rays.

Matt had told her there was a special cream vampires had that allowed then to walk in the sunlight. She walked to her bathroom getting the container Valary had given her.

She rubbed some on the burn till it disappeared and turned back to its previous color. Before getting dressed she showered and applied some all over her body.

After getting dressed she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. As she cooked Grace started barking.

"What's wrong Grace?" Abby asked.

The dog continued barking pointing in the direction of Karens room. Abby followed Grace to the room. She opened the door to find the window open and Karen nowhere to be found.

Karen groaned as the rays of sunlight hit her face.

She hadn't felt so rested in a while. She snuggled into the warm surface. She heard leaves crackle.

Karen opened her eyes and realized she wasn't in her bed but in a meadow. Her eyes went wide as she looked down and saw that she was naked.

That wasn't all.

She saw a pair of legs tangled with hers and a pair of arms around her waist.

Her eyes slowly traveled up till they landed on the sleeping face of Synyster.