Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 13

The two sisters stared at each other in an uneasy silence. Abby waited an anxiously for Karen to speak.

"You're a vampire?" She asked. "Seriously?"

Abby nodded.

"Since when?" She asked.

"Since a couple of days ago." She said. "I just completed another step of transformation last night."

"That's why you took so long to pick me up." Karen said.

Abby nodded. "I can go out in sunlight but I have to apply a special cream to my skin." "Plus Matt said I should wait a whole before I picked you up."

"Matt?" Karen asked confused.

"It's Shadows real name." Abby said.

"And he's a vampire?" Karen asked. "He turned you?"

Abby nodded. "He said I'm only half I have to finish the last step."

"This is a lot of shit to take in." Karen said rubbing her temples. "The guys we like are supernatural creatures and we're turning into them."

"I'm still trying to grasp it all." Abby said.

"Okay so if Shadows is a vampire and Synyster is a werewolf." Karen said. "What are the other guys?"

"Well Zacky's a siren." Abby said.

"A siren?" Karen said with a raised eyebrow. "Aren't sirens usually women?"

"He says that there are men sirens too they're just rare." Abby explained.

"Okay what about the other two?" Karen asked.

"Johnny and Jimmy are both incubuses." She said. "And they're in a relationship."

"Wow." Karen said her eyes wide.

"I know I was the same way when I found out." Abby said wrapping an arm around her sisters shoulders. "So how do you feel about all of this and Synyster choosing you for a mate?"

"He could've done it in a better less scary way." She said frowning. "But I can't stay mad at him for some reason."

"I was the same way with Matt when he told me." She said.

"Wait since I'm a werewolf and you're a vampire." Karen said. "Does this mean we are enemies."

Abby laughed. "No Matt said that werewolves and vampires being enemies is only myth and made up by man." "He says we're still gonna be able to live together and be around each other."

"Good I was worried for a second." Karen said laughing.

Abby joined her and the two sisters embraced each other. Pulling apart Karen stared at Abbys changed features more closely.

"You really do look even more beautfiul." She said.

"I feel it too." Abby said. "I feel more confident and sure of myself."

"Maybe this change is a good thing." Karen said. "We just need time to adjust is all."

Abby nodded. "And we'll have each other through the entire thing."

Karen smiled and they embraced once more.

"Karen you ready yet?" Abby asked impatiently.

"Hold on!" Karen yelled putting on her lipstick. "I've never seen you so in a hurry to get to a club." She said with a smile in her voice. "This change and Matt really are good for you."

"Just hurry your man is waiting for you too." Abby said.

"Okay." Karen said coming out the bathroom. "Well look at you Miss Hot Tomalley."

Abby blushed looked at her knee length fuschia dress with was lacy in the back showing her back a little.

"You look great too." She said.

Karens was wearing a silver sequin backless dress with matching shoes. Her hair was in a on ponytail with a hump in the front. She had a smoking eyes which made her now wolffish eyes pop out.

"Thank Abbs let's get a move on." She said grabbing the keys.

As they exited the house a smell hit Abbys nose. It smelled familiiar. She sniffed looking around her eyes landed on the nearby woods.

"What's wrong Abby?" Karen asked looking towards the woods too.

"I think someone is watching us." She said still sniffing.

"It's probably your new sense of smell kicking in." Karen said walking to the drivers side. "Let's go."

Abby sniffed again before getting in the passenger side. Karen started the car and they drove away.

The figure slowly came out the woods. The wind blew its hood off revealing Charlie.

"I won't let Avenged get them too." Charlie said.

They arrived at the club after parking they got out and walked to the line. The bounced recognized them and waved them forward.

"Shadows and Synysters mates don't wait in line." He said. "Y'all can go ahead in."

The sister exchanged a smile and after thanking the bouncer they entered the club. Immediately both were hit by the smell of hundreds of warm blooded humans.

Abby groaned slightly as her mouth watered. She could barely contained herself.

As if on que Matt appeared. "Y'all came."

Both sisters turned around then smiled.

"You look beautfiul Abby." He said kissing her forehead. "You do too Karen."

"Thanks." She said with a smile.

"Come on let's go to the others." He said leading both upstairs and to the longue room.

"Hellos hot mamas." Jimmy said with a smile.

Johnny smacked him playfully. "Y'all look gorgeous."

"Thanks." They both said in unison.

"Come sit." Zacky said gesturing. "Synyster will be out in a few Karen."

She nodded and sat next to Abby on the couch.

"Y'all want a drink?" Johnny said.

Both nodded. At that moment Synyster appeared with a smile. Karen got up walking towards him he took her into his arms.

Leaning forward they kissed. His hand ran down her exposed back. Eventually it turned into a full out makeout session.

Abby along with Johnny cleared their throats. They pulled apart with smiles.

"Here's your drink Karen." Johnny said handing it to her as she sat next to Synyster.

"Thank you." She said taking it and taking a sip.

As she sat there she felt a familiar movement against her legs. She looked down seeing the Egyptian Mau.

"It's you again gorgeous." She said petting it.

The cat purred then its body lurched. Before Karens eyes the cat slowly transformed into a woman.

"Holy shit." Karen whispered in amazement.

"Hello Karen." The woman said with a smile. "It's nice to properly meet you I'm Valary."

"Nice to meet you too." Karen stammered of still shocked. "And what are you?"

"I'm a werecat can transform into any species of feline I want." She said.

"Wow." Karen said still sipping her drink.

"So how long have y'all been here?" Abby asked.

"For about six years now." Zacky said.

"How are y'all supernatural creatures?" Karen asked. "We're y'all turned or born this way?"

"I was born." Valary said with a smile.

"Same here." Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky said in unison.

"I was turned." Synyster said his face taking a sober appearance.

Karen squeezed his hand which he returned.

"Matt were you...

"Turned?" He said. "Yes I was."

"How?" Abby asked.

"That's a story for another time." He said squeezing her arm and helping her up. "Right now it's time for you and Karen to complete the final stage or y'all's transformations."

"And what stage is that?" Karen asked.

"Y'all must feed." He said.