Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 18

"Wake up Karen." Brian said shaking her gently. "It's morning."

Karens eyes slowly fluttered open. She groaned and squinted as the rays of sunshine hit her face.

She turned over facing Brian then smiled.

"Good morning." She said.

"It most definitely is." He said kissing her gently."

She returned it wrapping her arms around his neck. She started to increase it growling softly.

He pulled away chuckling. "Don't want anyone to see us do we?"

She quickly shook her head.

Giving her another peck he got up stretching and cracking his back. He held out his hand helping her up.

Intertwining their fingers together he lead her through the woods till she heard the sound of running water.

They came to a lake that had a small whirlpool near the middle and a waterfall. She shuddered slightly as he lead her into the water walking to the whirlpool.

"Brian is that safe?" She asked.

He turned nodding. "It is I went through it before." "All it does is take you somewhere else."

She still looked skeptical.

"I would never endanger you Karen." He said holding both her hands.

She looked into his eyes then looked at the whirlpool again. He squeezed her hand.

"Okay." She said.

He grabbed her by the waist lifting her up. She shrieked in surprise. He chuckled wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Hold on." He said taking another step towards it.

She closed her eyes wrapping her arms around him tight. Kissing her he jumped in headfirst.

"Abby it's morning." Matt said kissing her cheek.

Abby slowly opened her eyes seeing his hazel eyes staring into hers. She groaned softly closing her eyes.

"Still tired from last night?" He asked with a smirk.

"What do you think?" She asked her face in the pillow.

"Come on Abby." He said gently rubbing her back. "It's time for breakfast."

She turned her head her eyes still closed and slowly looked at him.

"Breakfast?" She asked.

He nodded. "Val cooked a enough food to feed a fucking army."

"I thought we couldn't eat human food." She said.

"More human nonsense." He said. "We can it just doesn't really help us nutritional wise."

She thought about it before sitting up. "Okay let's go."

He smiled seeing as she got up still naked. She went to a chair grabbing a pair of shorts and a T shirt laid out. After putting them on Matt lead her to a door.

He opened it they walked through it until they appeared in a large study.

"The club leads to the mansion?" She asked.

He nodded. "Yeah it does." He said leading her through the study door and down the stairs.

As they walked down a hallway. The smell of cooking bacon invaded Abbys nostrils.

They entered the kitchen finding everyone there with the exception of Brian and Karen.

"Morning everyone." Matt said leading her to the table which was very long.

"Morning Matt and Abby." Valary said with a smile.

"Y'all had fun last night?" Jimmy asked with a smirk.

"That's none of your damn business." Matt growled out.

"Well excuse me." Jimmy said.

"You're excused." Abby said making Zacky laugh.

Jimmy stuck his tongue out. Johnny smacked him. Jimmy feigned a hurt look. Johnny leaned over whispering something to him that made him smile like the Cheshire Cat.

"Can y'all keep the nasty between y'all." Zacky said. "I don't want to hear it."

"Ditto." The other three said as Valary sat down.

At that moment Karen and Brian entered through a secret passageway.

"Bout time y'all got here." Jimmy said. "Val wasn't gonna let us eat until y'all got here."

"Cause we have two new members so they both have to be here." She said. "They're part of our family now."

"Can we eat now?" Jimmy asked.

Valary rolled her eyes. "Yes we can."

Everyone made themselves a plate piling food in and digging in immediately.

"These waffles are out of this world Val." Abby said.

"Thank you." She said with a smile. "Brian stop wolfing down your food."

He looked up smirking. "I am a wolf it's only natural."

"Karen's not eating like a wolf." Valary said.

He smirked again. "She may not be an animal at the table but she's an animal at other places."

"Lost my damn appetite." Zacky said getting up. "Thanks a lot asshole."

"Seriously guys stop talking bout your sex romps at the table." Valary said scowling slightly.

"Yes mom." Brian said going back to eating.

"Karen I hope you got another killer dress." Valary said with a smile.

"What for?" She asked confused.

"Cause we're having a girls night!" She yelled.

"Awesome!" Karen yelled back with a smile.

"Karen are you done?" Abby asked.

"Almost." She yelled.

Karen was in the two way walk through closet in Valarys room.

Abby looked down at herself she was dressed in a red short backless number with black flats. Her hair was in curls with a red ribbon.

"Okay I'm done." Karen walked out in her bronze colored sequin dress. Her hair was wild and teased.

"Don't y'all two look hot?" Valary asked appearing out the bathroom.

She was wearing an evergreen dress with her hair down and the top in a hump.

"You look hot to Val." Abby said.

"Thank you." She said. "Y'all ready?"

They nodded and followed Valary out her room and downstairs where the guys were waiting.

"Look at you." Matt said with a smile.

Abby blushed. He kissed her cheek.

"You look beautiful." He said.

She blushed again and looked at Brian who was practically all over Karen.

Valary cleared her throat. "We're all standing here."

"Well maybe y'all should go somewhere else." He said.

She rolled her eyes grabbing Karens arm. "Let's go."

"Have fun and try not to kill to many people." Matt said with a smirk.

She managed to smile but inside she gasped at the thought.

She followed Karen and Valary to a silver car.

"This is your car Val?" Karen asked.

"It sure is." She said unlocking the doors.

The door opened all the way up. Abby got in the back while Karen got in the passenger seat. Valary started the car and they drove away.

"Where are we going Valary?" Karen asked.

"To a party." She said. "But first we got to make a stop."

"A stop where?" Abby asked.

"To get your tattoo." Valary said with a laugh.

"You're getting a tattoo?" Karen asked surprised.

Abby nodded. "I've thought about it but was scared of needles." "Since nothing can hurt me now I want one."

"I'll think I get one too." Karen said.

"So both you chicks are getting ink." Valary said. "Sweet."

Valary drove until they got to a tattoo parlor. Getting out they entered the shop. It was dark inside and no sign of life at all.

"Matt!" Valary yelled.

The shop lit up, strange music starting playing, and fog appeared.

"Welcome my children." A guy said in a very bad accent. "You've come to the den of evil."

Valary rolled her eyes." Matt quit fucking around and get out here."

Everything stopped and the fog disappeared. The lights came on and a tanned guy with pinkish hair came out.

"Always gotta ruin my fun Val." He said pouting.

"You're fun is stupid plus that was a very bad imitation of Dracula." She said with a smirk.

"That's right continue to tear me down." He said dramatically clutching his heart.

Abby laughed. He laughed hugging Valary who returned it. Pulling away he glanced at Abby and Karen.

"And you lovelies most be Gates and Shadows mates." He said with a smile showing a jeweled fang.

They nodded in unison.

"Matt Berry." He said shaking both their hands.

"I'm Abby and this is my sister Karen." She said returning the smile.

"Pleasure to meet y'all." He said. "Nice to meet the newest members of our family."

"Thank you." They said in unison.

"Matt we have somewhere we need to be." Valary said.

"Okay what do you want done?" He asked.

"Not me them." She said pointing. "They both want tattoos."

He turned smiling. "Follow me then."

He lead them through a black curtain and to a big room that had a chair and the paints and needle ready.

"Who's first?" He asked getting his sketchbook and pencil ready.

"I am." Karen said sitting down.

"What do you want done?" He asked.

"I was thinking of a tattoo on my shoulder of a girls face in a mirror surrounded by roses." She said. "Her normal face is looking in the mirror but her reflection is the dark side of her."

He chuckled. "Kinda ironically describes you."

She laughed. "It does."

"Okay well it'll take me a few mintues to sketch it." He said.

"And what about you?" He asked Abby.

"I don't have an idea." She said.

"Just think of something that you like." He said.

"I really like roses." She said.

"That's a start." He said with a smile.

"How about roses with thorns going up by side?" Abby asked.

"Sounds awesome." He said. "I'll start with the sketches."

After he was done Karen pulled her strap down so he could placed the outline on her skin. He slowly pulled it down then took it off.

Grabbing his gloves he started the needle.

"You ready?" He asked.

Karen nodded shutting her eyes.

Abby watched as the needle penetrated Karens skin again and again. But Karen showed no sign of discomfort or pain. Abby watched as the tattoo slowly came to life.

After a few minutes Matt shut off the needle. "Done."

Karen got up looking in the mirror. "That's fucking awesome."

Everyone laughed.

"I need to put gauze on it." Matt said. "The skin should heal in about five mintues then you can take it off."

"Thank you so much." Karen said. "How much do I owe you?"

He chuckled. "No charge." "Its free."

She smiled hugging him. He returned it then pulled back.

"Next." He said giving Abby an encouraging smile.

She walked forward laying on her side. Matt layed the tattoo which started on her arm all the way down her side.

After placing it down he started his machine. Abby closed her eyes as the sound of the needle came closer.

After a while she opened her eyes seeing that it was already hallway done. She watched as the colors of red, purple, and green brought it to life.

Finally Matt got done. "You are finished."

Abby got up looking at it. "It's beautfiul."

Valary laughed. "It's a good thing you're wearing the dress that shows a little of your side."

Abby blushed walking back so Matt could put gauze on it.

"Thanks again." They both said as they heading out the parlor.

"No problem." He said as they hugged him. "Y'all come again."

"We will." Karen said with a smile as they left the parlor.

They got in the car as Valary started it. They waved to Matt as she pulled out driving to the party.