Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 20

Abby was lead to the middle of the dancefloor with Valary.

"Why were you talking to that guy?" She asked.

"Just engaging in some conversation." Abby said.

"Abby you have to be careful." Valary said. "Cause there some who lie about us."

"And why would they do that?" Abby asked.

"Cause they can't handle what they are and they aren't more carefree about what they are." She said. "It's sad they have to make up lies so new ones will feel like they don't/won't stand a chance at this life."

Abby could sense that Ashton was being completely honest. Something about Valary was off. The way she talked about Ashton like he was the weaker species. But she decided not to say anything about it.

She started dancing with Valary. She turned to see Karen and Michelle in a lip lock.

Abbys eyes gaped out her skull.

Karen was really loving this life. Abby started thinking what if Karen was loving this life a little too much.

She walked over to Karen and Michelle clearing her throat slightly. They pulled apart giving her some smiles.

"Want to join in Abby?" Michelle asked.

"No I want to talk to my sister." She said.

Karen gave Michelle a confused look but allowed herself to be taken off the dancefloor.

"What's up?" She asked when they got to a quiet place.

"Karen I was talking to the guy at the drinks table." She said.

"Why were you talking to another guy?" She asked surprised. "Matt's suppose to be your mate."

"I know and he is." She said. "It was something he said."

"What did he say?" She asked.

"Ashton the guy." She said. "He said that Shadows and the guys have bad intentions."

"That's crazy Abby they've completey welcomed us into their family." She said.

"You know how I'm still getting used to this right?" Abby asked.

Karen nodded.

"Well he also said that when the cold ones." She said. "The ones who lack empathy and compassion." She said noticing Karens confused expression.

"He said that they do away with them." Abby finished.

"Do away with them?" Karen asked. "You mean kill them?"

"Is there any other meaning?" Abby asked.

Karen snorted. "Abby this guy is probably just fucking around." "Just looking for some naive thing to fuck with."

"Karen I couldn't sense now deception coming off him." Abby said. "Which means he was telling the truth."

Karen rolled her eyes. "Come on Abby we've known the guys and Val longer than him." "Who you gonna believe?"

"I don't know." She said. "I just thought we should take what he said into consideration."

"Bunch of horseshit." Karen said. "I'm going back to have fun."

"But Karen aren't you gonna think about it?" Abby asked.

Karen turned. "I don't have to Abby cause it's not true."

Before she could respond Karen walked back to the dancefloor dancing with some guy.

Abby sighed and looked out into the ocean.

She heard the sound of someone sobbing. Turning to her left she walked down seeing a guy huddled in a ball.

"Are you okay?" She asked touching his arm.

He jumped surprised to see someone there.

"I'm okay." He said buring his face back into his hands.

"No you're not." She said. "Seriously what's wrong?"

He looked up sighing then got up standing beside her.

"My mom just died." He said.

"I'm so sorry." She said giving him a soft squeeze.

"Thank you but I'm not finished." He said. "The home that me and her lived in is being tooken back by the bank." "Now I have nowhere to go or live."

"Don't you have family or friends?" Abby asked.

"No nearby family and my friends are either in jail or homeless also." He said.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't get your name." She said.

"It's Justin." He said.

"Justin I'm sure everything will be okay and work out." She said. "Just don't give up."

He sniffled a bit and managed to smile. "That's very kind of you and thank you."

"You're welcome." She said.

He hugged her. She was surprised but hugged back.

As they hugged Abbys eyes fixated on his neck. Slowly they fixated on his jungular which was pumping warm blood throug his veins.

Abby couldn't resist kissing it. Justin was surprised but pulled her closer.

She continued to kiss and then started nipping his neck. He moaned softly. Finally her fangs slid down. She was about to bite..

Justin held her tighter and she could feel his warm mortal body.

She shuddered and pushed away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"I'm sorry I can't do this." She said running back to the front of the boat.

I almost ate that guy. She thought her stomach lurching.

She walked inside the boat in search of the bathroom. As she walked she heard a scraping noise.

She listened closely and heard a sucking and someone of something eating noisily.

She walked down stopping at the door where the noise was coming from. She opened it and gasped at what she saw.

Karen was on a guy eating his stomach out. The guys body continued to lurch and move due to the nerves still sending signals to the body.

Karen dug in further growling softly and moaning at the taste of human blood and flesh.

"Karen?" Abby whispered.

Karen growled looking up. Her eyes were in their wolf form and her canines were purtroding from her mouth. Abby gasped stepping back. Karen snarled at her before slamming the door shut.

Abby ran out the boat and leaning over the side of it she vomited. All she could see was her sister half transformed and feeding on a human. On top of that where hundreds of others were. She didn't care who would see her or who else she would've hurt.

I'm losing Karen. She thought.

The entire drive back was in silence which Abby was grateful for she didn't want to talk to either of them.

Finally they arrived back at the mansion. Entering where the guys with the exception of Johnny and Jimmy were waiting.

"Did y'all have fun?" Zacky asked with a smirk.

"Lots." Karen said grinning.

Brian chuckled getting up. "Apparently you did look at your dress." "Not worries though let's go clean you up."

Karen smirked as he dragged her upstairs.

"Great here they go at it." Zacky said closing his eyes.

"Abby are you okay?" Matt said coming over. "You haven't said a thing."

"I'm just tired I guess." She said.

He smiled. "Well go upstairs to her then." "I'll be up in a few." He said pecking her lips.

As Abby got ready for her Ashtons words echoed in her head. What was Matts true intentions for turning her?

She didn't know what it was but one thing was for sure. She was regretting this life.

"Matt how much longer till we do it?" Valary asked.

"We have to wait a month Val." He said quietly.

"That's too damn long for me." She said. "I'm gonna have to put up with that whiny little bitch that long."

"We all are." He said. "We'll just give her more time to adjust to this life her sister already has."

"And what if she doesn't adjust?" Valary asked.

"We have to do what needs to be done." He said.