Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 26

Abby ran through the woods until she got to the front of the mansion. Hiding the purse containing the small vials of serum in her shorts.

Taking a breath she prepared herself for a storm of questions. She thought about turning back and spending the night at Charlies house. But she knew she couldn't.

Approaching the steps she opened the doors walking into the main room where everyone was waiting.

"There you are!" Karen yelled running over and hugging her. "You had us all worried."

"I'm fine Karen." Abby said hugging her sister back. "I'm not helpless and defenseless anymore."

"Forgot." She said laughing then she stopped laughing.

"Abby you smell really strange." She said sniffing. "It's like a combination of two things."

"I smell it too and it doesn't smell pleasant." Synyster said coming over.

Abby got worried as they both sniffed her.

"You smell like human and a shapeshifter." Synyster said.

"Abby who exactly were you hanging out with?" Matt asked coming over.

"Just my friend Charlie." She said deciding to leave Ashtons name out of it.

"Who's Charlie and what species is she?" Matt asked.

"She's someone I met when I first got her and she's human." She said. "She volunteered to keep and watch over Grace."

"That probably explains the other smell then." Karen said.

"I'm sure the other smell is a shapeshifter and a male one too." Synyster said.

Abbys eyes widen as she studied Matts face. It grew dark.

"You were with a male shapeshifter?" He asked through clenched teeth.

"You are you gonna believe?" Abby asked getting angry with his possessiveness. "Me or him?"

"I've known him longer." Matt said.

"But I'm your soul mate remember?" She yelled before walking up the stairs to their room.

She stormed in fuming. I don't care if he is my sire, my soulmate, and he did turn me. That doesn't give him the right to treat me like property.

She thought about everything she learned tonight. Before she left Charlie had told her that they would grow extremely paranoid about her and her whereabouts.

This is crazy. She thought. I need to get me and Karen out if this fast.

As she stood there thinking the door opened. She sighed knowing who it was and feeling him as he came behind her.

"Abby I'm sorry." He said.

She said nothing.

"I just love you so much that I don't want to lose you to somebody or something else." He said.

She knew it was all lies. She could sensed the deception oozing off him in waves. But she had to pretend like Charlie had said. Pretend that everything was okay and that she believed him. So she played along.

"That doesn't mean you have to be possessive like a jealous boyfriend." She said. "I find jealously really unattractive."

"You're right and I am sorry." He said. "Do you forgive me?"

"I don't think so." She said.

"Really?" He asked them pulled her head back kissing her neck.

She moaned softly as he started nipping the skin.

"Do you forgive me now?" He asked.

"It's gonna take a lot more than kisses on the neck for me to forgive you." She moaned out.

"Not a problem." He said turning her around and kissing her fiercely.

Abby moaned from the intensity of it and increased it. She gasped as he lifted he up and carried her to the bathroom.

They practically ripped each others clothes off before getting in the bath with rose petals.

They continued to nip and bite each other as the kisses became more heated. Abby moaned as he kissed down her body before disappearing under the water.

She squealed as he wrapped her legs around his head and his cool tongue darted into her core. She could feel him smirk as he continued.

She threw her head back as he started pleasuring her with both his tongue and he fingers.

"Don't stop." She moaned grabbing his head.

He started licking at an increased pace. Abbys eyes rolled into the back of her skull.

She started gasping as she got closer and closer. Her eyes opened and she moaned loudly when she felt a prick on her inner thigh.

Looking down she watched as drank before looking up. He slowly came up kissing her body and the valley between her breasts. He kissed her neck he gently took her chin kissing her softly.

He went down again kissing her breasts and cupping one. Abby gasped as he bit down on her nipple. She moaned as he continued to drink from her.

Eventually he stopped licking her bleeding sore nipple. Grinning they shared a blood soaked kiss their tongues touching each others.

Wrapping his arms around her waist Matt positioned himself before entering her. Abby moaned out as he started thrusting and thrusting.

The water started splashing over the sides of the tub as he thrust faster and harder.

Abby found herself aroused by his grunts in her ear. She shoot her legs till they were straight up allowing him to go deeper.

"Fuck." She said as she got closer.

Before she could though Matt stopped.

"What the hell?" She asked mad. "Why'd you stop?"

He grinned. "Do you forgive me now?"

She scoffed. "Since you stopped before I could come the answer is no."

"I can change that." He growled.

Grabbing her and both if them still wet. He ran into the bedroom throwing her on the bed.

Abby gasped as she was turned over and his manhood brushed along her anus.

Kissing her neck and lacing their fingers together he entered her.

"Shit!" She yelled from the pain and pleasure.

He let her adjust before moving.

"Go faster." She said.

He chuckled turning her over till he was on her half way before going faster.

Abby hissed as he hit her sweet spot again and again. He pinched her nipples before rubbing her core.

"Fuck rubbing give me your fucking fingers." She said.

He thrusted three fingers into her. Abby screamed as he thrusted his fingers in and out of her. He brought a finger to her mouth she sucked on it.

They shared a kiss as they got closer. Abby looked at his arm under her cheek. Baring her fangs she bit his wrist. He hissed and bit her shoulder.

They were touching the ceiling. They gasped from their explosive orgasm. Slowly they floated back to the bed.

Pulling on Matt gently turned Abby who still had her eyes closed over. She slowly opened them.

"Now do you forgive me?" He asked.

She smiled. "Yes."

He grinned and kissed her pulling her to him and turning the lights off.

As Abby laid there she felt disgusted with herself.

I just had sex with the guy who wants to kill me and my sister. She cried silently wanting to get out his arms and scrub her skin until it peeled off.

She eventually fell asleep. She woke up finding him gone.

Her stomach growled slightly. Remembering they had blood in the fridge she walked downstairs to the kitchen getting a cup of blood.

As she walked back up and passed Matts study she heard voices within. She stopped and listened.

The voices belonged to Matt and Valary.

"So you're back in her good graces?" Valary asked. "She trusts you again?"

"Yeah she does." He said.

Valary smirked. "Why wouldn't she?" "You're amazing in bed."

He chuckled. "So are you." He said kissing her.

"How much longer now?" Valary asked.

"With luck if she finally converts into one of us." He said. "It'll only be two weeks which is the next harvest moon."

"Excellent." She said. "I can't keep up this nice act any longer with her or her whore of a sister."

Abbys anger flared. How date that lying bitch talk about her sister that way.

"Me neither." Matt said. "But it'll all be worth it in the end."

Valary smiled. "Cause we'll be invincible, indestructible...

"And rule the human race." He finished for her.

Abbys stomach lurched from sickness and anger. She walked back to the room thinking.

"Where's Abby?" Karen asked as they all sat down for breakfast.

"Don't know." Jimmy said. "Haven't seen her or Matt all morning."

Matt walked in the kitchen looking worried.

"What's wrong?" Zacky asked.

"Abby's gone." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda stole that bath scene from Queen of the Damned except the roles are reversed. That scene was hot so I used it.