Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 30

Abby ran as fast as she could she slowed down resting against a tree.

Why am I tired? She asked herself. I shouldn't be tired. Then it came to her why. Since she had been practicing magic her witch half was taking over along with the witch part came the human part of her.

She stood there resting and trying to catch her breath. She didn't rest long cause she could hear the sound of footsteps a distance away.

She picked up the scent of a mountain lion, vampire, siren, and two wolves.

Karen's helping them find me. She thought sadly. She really is one of them now. The old Karen is gone.

She couldn't dwell on this though cause they were approaching fast.

Taking a deep breath Abby started running again as she ran she stumbled and tripped on a tree trunk.

She fell on her stomach. Panting she looked around and sat up. Out the corner of her eyes she saw something.

Her eyes widen as she turned around to find the mountain lion standing there. She turned around still facing her.

Valary glared and snarled at her.

She smirked. "What's wrong Val lose something?"

Valary growled at her and pounced she was thrown back by her shield. She got up growling and glaring.

"Can't get me Valary?" She asked getting up.

Valary growled trying again this time Abby held her hand up. This time Valary was not only thrown back but was electrocuted also.

Abby opened her eyes to see her lying unconscious in her human form.

"She won't be knocked out for long." Abby said running again as fast as she could.

She stopped taking a breath before running again. As she ran she picked up the scent of Zacky.

He's getting closer. She thought running faster.

As she ran out of nowhere she heard a loud noise. She screamed as a vibration hit her ears. She grabbed her ears covering them as the strong vibrations knocked her to the ground.

Groaning she turned over to see Zacky standing there. Her arms slightly shaking she managed to sit up.

"What the hell did you do?" She asked getting up.

"I'm a siren remember?" He asked walking forward a little.

"I thought you seduced people with your voice." She said stepping back.

He chuckled. "That's not all." "I use my powerful vibrations as a defense against enemies."

"I'm an enemy now?" She asked trying to stall him while she thought of another trick Charlie taught her.

"Abby if only you had just given in to this." He said. "It wouldn't have to come to this."

"Doesn't matter." She said in the distance she could hear the others approaching. "Y'all still would've sacrificed me and Karen in your ritual."

"You wouldn't have known about it until it came if you had just accepted this." He said.

"Like that makes it any better." She said. "It doesn't excuse the fact that you're planning to sacrifice me and my sister."

"Karen doesn't know about it she doesn't believe you remember?" He asked with a smirk.

This strunk a cord within Abby being reminded that her sister her best friend in the world didn't believe her.

"Now come along Abby." He said holding his hand out.

"No." She said backing away from him. "I'll never go with you."

"Abby you're making this more difficult than it has to be." He said. "Why don't you stop fighting and come along like a good girl?"

"Never." She said remembering something Charlie had told her about sirens.

"Your little parlor tricks can't protect you from my vibrations." He said.

"You really think that's all I know?" She said clapping her hands together then pulled them apart.

Zacky gasped and backed up. In Abbys hands were balls of fire.

Sirens are afraid of fire. Charlie had told her. They're afraid of fire cause it destroys and they're scared of getting burned and it destroying their beauty.

Abby stepped forward clenching her fists causing the balls to grow bigger.

"Abby let's...

Before he could finish she threw a ball at him which he dodged. Another one appeared after it. Zacky kept dodging them. Concentrating she threw it at him hitting him in the back.

He fell down screaming and grabbing at his back. Abby started running again as she heard the others approaching.

As she ran she was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Abby please stop." Karen said.

Abby stopped and turned to see her nude sister behind her.

"Abby please stop running from us." She said walking over.

"No they want to hurt us." She said.

"No they don't they want to help you." Karen said. "If you'd just let them."

"You believe everything they tell you?" Abby asked. "Ever since you've turned you believe everything they shit out their mouths."

"Cause I trust them." She said.

"Over your own sister?" Abby asked. "You trust and believe people you've known for only two weeks over your own sister who you grew up with your entire life?"

"You trusted them too once." Karen said.

"I did then I got a second opinion on them and realized they're not who they say they are." Abby said. "He doesn't love you Karen he only loves what you can give him. "Which is invincibility and rule over humanity."

"That's not true!" Karen said. "You've been saying all this shit ever since you befriended that bitch Charlie." "Then you went to Myrtle who told you shit about us being witches."

"Why is it hard for you to believe we're witches and that mom was a witch?" Abby yelled. "You're a fucking werewolf now for Chirst sakes." "You didn't believe in werewolves until you turned into one why can't you believe we're witches too?"

"Because your delirious." Brian said walking out the woods naked. "Due to your obsession about us being evil you've created this delusion about you and your sister being witches."

"It's not a delusion you lying prick." Abby growled out. "Then again I'm sure you know that." "That's why you turned Karen in the first place."

His face dropped slightly at her accusation he regained his poker face.

"You're delusional Abby cause you're scared of this life and won't accept it." He said. "We want to help you adjust to this."

"Like hell you want to help me." She said backing up.

"We do Abby and your sister wants to help." Brian said. "Your sister is happy and she wants you to be happy." "You being happy makes her happy don't you want Karen to be happy?"

Abby thought about this briefly before shaking her head.

"Your smooth talking may have worked on Karen and those other girls but not me." She said running away.

Brian sighed then looked at Karen who's face morphed into wolf form.

Abby could hear growling and howling close behind her. She stumbled but managed to get back up. She ran and ran hearing running water close by.

As she got closer a figure walked into her path. She stopped gasping at the sight of Matt.

"Abby please stop this." He said in that voice that had her at first sight.

She shook her head turning around to find Brian and Karen in wolf form standing there. She turned to her left finding Valary and Brian standing there.

"Abby come with us." Matt said. "We're your family now and we want to help you." "Just accept our help accept what you are and let it all go."

She looked around finding her only escape. Without a word she jumped into the roaring water below.

"Those currents are really strong." Zacky said.

"She can't swim." Karen said. "She'll die most likely."

"Maybe it's for the best Karen." Matt said.

"What do you mean?" She asked eyes wide.

"You were always worrying about Abby and you were unhappy." Brian said. "Now that she's gone you won't be unhappy anymore."

She thought about it. "I guess that's true."

The currents hit and threw Abby back and forth making it impossible to get her head above water. As she struggled to get her head up the current threw her back under and she hit her head against a rock.

Abbys vision became blurry as the water went over her head. As her eyes became heavy she saw a bright light.

It became bigger and brighter then a figure appeared as it got closer she could tell it was the figure of a woman.

Abby gasped as the woman finally stood in front of her.

"Mom?"