Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 33

"I was hoping you wouldn't find out until tomorrow night." Matt said walking over. "But no matter you had to find out eventually."

"You lying bastard." Karen said holding the book. "This is what Abby was talking about isn't it?"

Matt smirked. "You've finally figured it out." "I'm surprised you weren't the first one to then again Abby has a questioning personality."

"Abby." She said her name softly. "She was right all along about you about all of you."

"Yes she was." Valary said coming out the shadows. "You really thought we wanted you and your sister in our family?" "Both of you are so weak."

Karen yelled in anger and threw the book at Valary who dodged it.

"Now Karen there's no need to start being violent or mean." Matt said picking the book up. "We've all been getting along so well."

"Not anymore cause I'm gone." She said running out the room and down the stairs.

Just as she was about to open the door she was thrown back by someone. Karen hit the wall she slid down groaning.

She looked up and her eyes widen seeing who had thrown her.

"Brian?" She said in disbelief. "You're with them too?"

"Damn right sweetheart." He said walking over.

"Why?" She asked as she got up. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I want to be invinceable and have an iron fist over all humans." He said.

"So you turned me just so you could complete this ritual?" She asked trying to find an escape route.

"That and cause I needed a lay badly." He said with that smile that had her heart.

"I thought you loved me." She said stepping back as he came closer.

"I do love you but I'll love you even more when you give me what I want." He said.

She kicked him in his groin he groaned grabbing himself. But recovered quickly grabbing her and throwing her back into the wall.

"You shouldn't have down that." He growled. "I was going to take of easy on you but now I'm pissed."

She spit in his face.

His eyes flashed to wolf form and he slapped her. Karen spit out blood and growled her eyes flashing to wolf form too.

"You really don't want to fight me Karen." He said. "Cause I'm stronger and you'll lose."

"I don't care!" She yelled biting his shoulder.

He roared and slashed her arm. Karen stumbled band grabbing her bleeding arm which slowly healed.

She ran past him but he grabbed her throwing her into a table which she broke.

Karen groaned in pain as a piece of wood impaled her stomach. She felt searing pain and she couldn't remove it.

"Hurts doesn't it?" He asked coming over.

"You said nothing could hurt us." She said weakly.

He squatted down and stroked her hair smirking.

"I lied." He said. "I said silver bullets couldn't hurt us." "I didn't say anything about monkshood also known as wolfsbane also known as the queen of all poison."

Karen's eyes widen and she gasped as the poison took over.

"It didn't go in too deep did it?" Matt said coming down with the others.

"Nope just enough to immobile her." Brian said.

"Good." Matt said. "Get her prepared for the ritual."

"You won't win." Karen gasped out. "Abby will come and stop you all."

Matt leaned down smirking. "We're counting on her coming here."

Abby was woken up from her spot on the couch by a loud persistent knocking.

"Who the fuck is knocking at three in the fucking morning?" Ashton asked from his spot on the recliner.

"I don't know but if they're one of the cold one they're gonna get a head full of lead." Charlie said getting up from her spot on the sofa and getting the gun she kept hidden under there.

Cocking it and making sure it was loaded she walked to the door answering it.

"Is Abby here?" A familiar voice asked.

Abbys eyes show open and she got up seeing someone she didn't expect.

"Johnny what are you doing here?" She asked.

"They've poison Karen." Johnny said. "And they're getting her ready for the ritual."

Abby gasped. "Poison her?"

Johnny nodded. "With monkshood."

"The queen of all poisons." Ashton said. "It can poison anything and anybody and is usually lethal to all species."

"How bad is she?" Abby asked.

"Pretty bad." Johnny said. "She's immobile and she can't move at all."

"Paralyzation." Charlie said. "The first effect of it." "Next she won't be able to breathe, then she start bleeding internally then eventual death."

"We have to save her." Abby said. "Charlie is there any cure for monkshood?"

"Not that I know of." She said. "It's very difficult for a witch to cure cause the poison is so powerful."

Tears came to Abbys eyes. "We have to save her now."

"Abby we're not ready yet for this." Ashton said.

"I don't care!" She yelled. "She's my sister and I won't let her die!"

"Abby calm down." Charlie said hugging and comforting her. "We're going to save her no matter what."

As soon as daybreak hit they got ready.

Abby put her hair in a ponytail, wore a black crop top, and leather pants. She pulled on a leather jacket and did a red lip. She also wore combat boots.

Lastly she put on her necklace which glowed and the bracelet which also glowed.

She walked out to find the others waiting.

"Look at you." Ashton said. "Looking badass and ready to kick some ass."

"Cause I am." Abby said coming over.

"Okay." Charlie said as she put a stack and gun in her jacket. "Remember to stay alert and together if we can and remember we're doing this not only for us but for all humanity."

Everyone nodded.

"Let's go." Abby said as Charlie grabbed the keys.

Grace whined. "Can she come with us?" Abby asked.

"She'll be real helpful to use against them especially cat woman." Ashton said with a smirk.

"Okay she can come." Charlie said.

Grace barked and followed them outside. They all piled into Charlies jeep and drove to the mansion.

They arrived at the mansion with Charlie parking in some nearby trees.

Everyone mounted up and got ready.

"Let's do this." Abby said getting out.

They all cautiously approached the mansion with Johnny in the lead.

"I knew you would come." Matt said looking at them through the attic window.