Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 34

"Okay y'all stay close and make no noise." Johnny said opening a secret passageway.

Everyone nodded and Abby shushed Grace.

They walked down a long corridor that was dimly lit by torches. It also had cobwebs and some rats ran pass them.

"Eew." Abby said as they continued walking down the corridor.

"Don't worry we're almost there." Johnny said going down another corridor.

Finally they came to a talk thick door. Johnny opened it and poked his head out cautiously looking around.

"Okay let's go." He said walking out.

Everyone followed him and Ashton quietly shut the door. They then followed Johnny down a hallway.

"Johnny where specifically is the ritual taking place at?" Abby asked.

"In the upper part of the mansion." He said. "And we have to hurry."

"I thought they couldn't do it till the harvest moon was up." Ashton said.

"They found a way they could go ahead and do it without the harvest moon being up." Johnny said. "Valary has some skill with spells and witchcraft." "She's prepared for your attacks Abby."

"She doesn't know I've prepared also." Abby said as they started up a flight of stairs.

As they walked down the hallway Grace growled softly.

"Grace shh." Abby said putting a finger to her lips then she sniffed. "Someone's coming."

"Quick against the wall." Johnny said.

"Everyone take hands and Ashton touch Grace." Abby said.

Everyone did what they were told as Abby concentrated and did the Spell of Camouflage. They all blended in with the wall.

The person came around the corner revealing them self to be Jimmy. He walked then stopped where they were hiding.

"Johnny I know you're there." Jimmy said. "I can smell all of you."

Abby sighed and rendered everyone visible.

"You brought them to us." Jimmy said with a grin. "Excellent."

"I didn't bring her or them to get sacrificed." Johnny said. "I brought them to save humanity from and stop you."

Jimmys grin faded. "Why?" "I thought you wanted to be invincible."

"All these years of killing and my conscience changed my mind." He said. "I'm not gonna let y'all kill Karen like y'all did those other poor girls."

"You really think you can stop us?" Jimmy asked.

"I may not stop y'all but I can try." Johnny said. "Jimmy please don't do this."

"Valary should've performed that spell that would've erased your humanity away." Jimmy said. "You're weak because of them."

"I rather be weak and have compassion then be strong and not feel anything." Johnny said as he started to walk pass him.

Jimmy shoved him back. "None of y'all are going anywhere."

Before Johnny could say anything Jimmy gasped as Charlie muttered an incantation. Jimmy froze letting go of Johnny and stood there not moving.

"What'd you do?" Abby asked.

"I chanted a spell that froze him." Charlie said. "We need to go it'll wear off in about ten minutes."

"Let's go." Johnny said leading them upstairs.

They walked up and down another hallway.

"How much further?" Abby asked.

"We're almost there." He said leading them up the final floor.

They walked walked up some stairs and into a tower like room. Abby gasped as she looked around seeing candles, a symbol, two sacred looking knives, a cup, and lastly Karen chained to the wall.

"Karen!" Abby said running to her unconscious sister. "Karen?" She said touching her face.

Karen groaned and opened her eyes. They grew wide at the sight of Abby and she started crying.

"It's okay Karen we're gonna get you out of here." Abby said.

"Are you now?" Matt said coming from the shadows.

Abby turned to see him there along with Zacky and Brian who were holding a struggling Charlie and Ashton. Valary had incapacitated Johnny and Grace.

She walked over placing the book on a stand and walked over to them.

"Now we can begin the ritual." She said with an evil smile.

"How can you do it?" Abby asked. "I'm not evil."

"We'll change that soon." Matt said. "I knew you would come back."

"I came back for my sister and to stop you." She said angrily.

"How can you stop me Abby?" Matt asked. "You're weak and you've always been."

"You don't know shit about me." She said.

"Don't I?" He asked. "I know you're insecure, unsure of yourself, and you doubt yourself too much."

"Not anymore thanks to you turning me." She said with a bitter smile. "That scared girl is no more in her place is a confidant woman who's ready to kick your ass."

Matt laughed at her words. "You're so amusing but enough talk." "Lets start this."

"Let's." Abby said raising her hand but it didn't work. "The hell?" She said trying to do it again but it didn't work.

Matt smirked and gestured up.

Abby looked up seeing a strange symbol above hers and Karens heads.

"You walked right into a trap." He said. "And you think you're so smart."

Abby tried again and again but this only made her tired. She collapsed gasping.

"See Abby?" Matt said. "Even as a witch you're weak."

She glared at him. "You won't win."

"I've already won." He said with a grin. "Valary begin it."

Valary smiled and started chanting.

"Abby you can break the seal!" Charlie yelled. "Just concentrate on it."

Abby closed her eyes and concentrated nothing happened. She tried again and fell down gasping.

"You're pathetic!" Valary yelled before she continued chanting.

Abby remembered something Charlie had told her.

"Spells are more powerful if more than one witch does it."

Abby managed of get up and walk over to her sister.

"Karen." She said lightly slapping her face.

Karen groaned and opened her eyes.

Abby pulled out her pendant. "We have to do this together." She said putting it around her neck. "We have to break the seal."

Karen nodded and held her hand out. Abby took it and the two sisters concentrated.

Matt and the others laughed at their attempts.

"Please work." Abby said.

At that moment her necklace, bracelet, and Karens necklace started glowing intensely. The ceiling started rumbling and slowly cracking.

Abby opened her eyes seeing the seal almost broken. She shared a smile with Karen before squeezing her hand again. Finally the seal broke completely freeing them.

Abby smiled and broke the chains from Karen. Karen collapsed into her arms.

"Karen?" Abby asked her sister.

Karen looked up and smiled. "I'm okay."

"But the monkshood...

"It's not there anymore I don't know why." Karen said.

Abby smiled and hugged her sister.

"They broke the seal!" Matt said angrily.

Both sisters stood up. "Thought I couldn't do it did you?" Abby said smugly.

"You!" Matt yelled and flew at Abby knocking her to the ground.

Karen tried to assist her sister but she was thrown back by Brian. The two locked eyes growling as their eyes transformed into wolf from.

Charlie punched Zacky he stumbled in surprise and tried to do his screech. He was stopped by Ashton who knocked him to the ground in wolf form.

Charlie grabbed her gun but was thrown into the wall by Valary. Charlie regained her balance and charged at her.

Jimmy punched Johnny who in turn kicked him in the groin. Jimmy growled in anger and slammed him into the floor.

Abby managed to temporarily blind Matt. She looked up to see Karen unconscious and Brian raising one of the knives above her body.

"No!" Abby yelled running forward.

Karen heard a groan she opened her eyes and gasped.

Abby stood in front of her with the knife through her heart.