Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 36

"Abby you almost done?" Karen asked.

"Yep just finished packing my last box." She said coming out her room with Grace trotting behind her.

She walked outside putting it in the car before going back in and l the living room where Karen had the news on.

"Police are still investigating the apparent intentally fire set to the this mansion and the club know as Waking the Fallen." The reporter said. "Police were called yesterday afternoon to the sight of the fire." "Five bodies of four men and a women were found in the fire." "The men being identified as the owners of the club."

"The woman being identified as one of the members girlfriend." She said. "Waking the Fallen was a popular club for people who came here for the summer break." "Police currently have no leads but the suspect the fire was set to hide the gruesome murders of the victims."

"One was found mauled to death and another was found with his throat ripped out as if by a wild animal." She said. "Another was found stabbed with what looked like some sacred homemade dagger, one was found crushed from the inside out with his spine broken, and the lead owner was found dead by severe burning and his neck snapped."

"Police currently have no leads or suspects." She said.

Karen shut off the TV. "They don't know what they were panning on doing to them all."

Abby nodded. "What matters is that we know that we saved humanity from them."

Karen smiled and laughed as Abbys necklace glowed.

"And matters that we know the truth about us now." She said looking at her glowing necklace.

"Ready?" Abby asked.

Karen nodded. "Let's go."

They walked out Abby giving the inside a final look before shutting the door. They got in Grace in the back giving the house a final glance they drove to meet the others.

They arrived at Charlies house and got out finding Ashton packing some boxes in the trunk.

"Hey Ashton." Abby said.

"Hey you two." He said hugging them. "And you too Grace." He said laughing as she licked his face.

"Y'all almost ready?" Abby asked.

He nodded and lead them inside. Johnny walked out with another box.

"How you doing Johnny?" Abby said huggin him and giving him a sympathetic look.

"I'm getting better." He said managing a smile. "Thanks for asking."

She nodded and he walked past putting the box in the trunk.

"Finally y'all are here." Charlie said coming out the room.

Abby laughed and hugged her. "Are you ready?"

"Yes but there's something I want y'all to know." She said.

"What?" Karen asked.

"There is a spell that can get rid of the wolf and vampire part of your DNA." She said. "It's quick and painless but it's your choice."

Karen and Abby shared a look.

"I'm tired of my back stretching and hurting." Karen said. "So yeah."

"And Abby?" Charlie asked.

"My answer is yes." She said.

"Okay let's do this." Charlie said leading them down to the room.

After five minutes they came back up with Charlie.

"Well?" Ashton asked.

"We're officially vamp and wolf free." Abby said with a laugh.

Everyone got in a group hug.

"Everyone ready now?" Ashton asked.

They all nodded and made their way outside to their cars. They all piled in and Karen drove off with Charlie behind her.

They eventually came to the border where police were questioning and checking out people. They pulled up after the police let the person in front of them go.

Karen rolled her window down. "Good morning officer." She said.

"Morning ma'am pay I see your ID?" He asked.

She nodded and took it out.

"Y'all aren't from around here right?" He asked.

"No sir just vacationing." Karen said.

He nodded then handed her ID back. "Y'all may go and be careful."

"Thank you." She said driving off.

As they drove on they looked in the mirrors watching the police question Charlie. Eventually they were let through too.

"Where are we going to live now?" Karen asked sighing.

"Charlie and them were talking about living in Florida for a while." Abby said.

"Sounds good to be we got relatives there." Karen said.

Abby nodded. "And it's always sunny there."

They both laughed then they stopped Abby looking out the window. Then she looked at Karen.

"Kar?" She asked.

"Hmm?" Karen asked glancing at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Karen smiled and squeezed her hand. "We're okay and we'll make it through this."

Abby smiled then touched Karens protruding belly.

"What do you think it is?" She asked.

"I feel twice as much kicking so I'm guessing twins." Karen said placing her hand over Abbys.

"Girls or boys?" Abby asked.

"I'm hoping a boy and a girl but either way I'll love them the same." Karen said.

Abby nodded. "And wren they're born?"

"We'll perform the spell that you or Charlie casted." Karen said. "Let's not worry about that now let's worry about right now."

Abby nodded and smiled as they drove on to a new beginning.