Sequel: Thou Shall Not Die
Status: Complete

Cry Little Sister

Chapter 4

Karen watched as Abby was lead upstairs by Matt. A smirk formed on her face. She turned around and continued to dance with the blonde who's name was Trevor.

As she started grinding on him she looked up seeing the same guy from the grocery store.

She didn't know what it was but something about him seemed dangerous and she liked it.

The guy smiled before disappearing.

Where did he go? She thought looking around.

"I got to run to the bathroom." Trevor said. "Will you still be here?"

She smiled. "Yeah I will."

As Karen made her way to a seat she looked around seeing the guy a couple of feet away. They locked eyes.

She stood there not moving until he started to walk towards her. She shook her head before getting to the bar. She sat down and ordered a drink.

"You running from something?" A voice next to her asked.

Karen looked up and her eyes widen. Sitting next to her was the guy drinking a Jack and coke.

"I'm running from no one." She said quickly going back to her drink.

He chuckled. "Really?" "Cause it seemed like you were running from me."

She looked at him. "How do you know it's you I'm running from?"

He smirked. "I just know."

His voice was so smooth sounding it made Karen melt slightly.

"So what's your name?" He asked with a smile.

"Karen Tanner." She said shaking his hand. "And you are?"

"Synyster." He said.

"Synyster?" She said confused. "That's a strange name."

He chuckled. "I get that a lot." He said. "It's not my real name."

"Then what's your real name?" She asked.

"It's Brian." He said.

"You mind if I call you that instead?" She asked.

"Of course not." He said. "I've never seen you here."

"Me and my sister Abby just moved here." She said.

"Where's your sister at?" He asked.

"She just went upstairs with some big muscular guy." She said.

He chuckled. "That guy is a friend of mine." He said. "His name is Shadows."

Karen raised an eyebrow. "What's up with the names?"

Brian shrugged. "We just kinda made them up when we were teenagers."

She nodded. "So why do they call you Synyster?"

"You'll just have to stick around and find out." He said seductively.

Karen felt herself go weak. Rarely did any guy have this affect on her.

He smiled and got up. "Would you like to go upstairs Karen?"

"Is it okay?" She asked.

He nodded. "Me and Shadows and three other friends of ours own this place."

She thought about it before getting up. "Okay."

He smiled grabbing her hand and leading her to the stairs. As they neared the staircase they were stopped by Trevor.

"Where you going?" He asked looking at Karen.

"Upstairs." She said as Synyster lead her on.

"No." He said grabbing her arm tightly.

"Let go of me." She said trying to get out his grasp.

He only squeezed tighter.

"Let go of her now." Brian said in a snarl.

Trevor loosened his grip on Karen as Brian stared him down. His eyes holding something dangerous in them. Trevor let go and quickly walked away.

"Bastard." Karen said rubbing her arm.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked.

She nodded. "Thanks to you." She said with a smile.

He grinned and continued leading her upstairs.

Shadows lead Abby through a dark hallway and stopped at a door. Producing a key he unlocked it and turning on the light lead her inside.

It was an office. That had the usual necessities that an office had. Except it had a big window. Walking to it Abby saw that it overlooked he entire club.

"Wow." She said. "You can see the entire club from here."

He chuckled approaching her. "It's quite a sight isn't it?"

She nodded in agreement still looking. "I'm glad I could be here to see it."

"I'm glad you could too." He said. "I heard you almost didn't come in."

She turned and looked at him surprised. "How did you know?"

He chuckled. "I'm the owner remember?" He asked. "Well I saw on the security cameras that our bouncer wouldn't let you and your sister in." "I told him to let y'all in."

Her eyes widen then she smiled. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome." He said returning it. "Would he like a drink?"

She nodded as he lead her to a small couch she sat down. She watched as he brought out two wine glasses and filled them with wine.

He walked back over handing her one. She looked into it unsure.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm not much of an alcohol person." She whispered.

"This isn't like alcohol I assure you." He said taking a sip then smiled. "It's better."

Still hesitant Abby looked into the glass before slowly bringing it to her lips. She slowly tilted it back.

It was like nothing she had ever tasted. There was hits of grape, and cherries, and something else she couldn't make out.

"It's delicious." She said with a smile.

He grinned and took another sip of his. "So tell me about yourself."

"Well me and my sister just moved here." She said.

"From where?" He asked.

"Our hometown Everclear we had to get away." She said.

"Get away from what?" He asked sensing sadness coming from her. "You don't have to tell me."

He placed his hand on hers she looked up surprised. His gaze hit her again.

"We had to get away from the memories of our parents deaths." She said. "They died four months ago."

"I'm so sorry." He said giving a sympathetic smile.

"Thank you." She said. "So we moved here."

"How you like it so far?" Shadows asked.

She shrugged. "It's not so bad I just hate having to make new friends." "I'm not good socially."

"Because you're really unsure of yourself." He said.

She looked up his eyes penetrating hers. He took her glass setting it down.

"Abby all your life you've felt like you aren't good enough or you don't belong." He said. "But there is something really special about you." "There is somewhere you belong."

She said nothing as he continued. "You also feel like nobody wants you."

"I can tell you for a fact somebody wants you." He said sedcutively.

Abby couldn't form words and her eyes couldn't tear away from his. He leaned in slightly she snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry." He said quickly.

"It's okay." She said with a smile. "I just got nervous."

"You don't have to be nervous around me." He said stroking her cheek.

She leaned into his touch as he rubbed his thumb across her cheek. He then stood up.

"I have to run to the bathroom real quick." He said. "Can you wait here?"

She nodded. He grinned then went down a hallway.

Abby stood up with her glass drinking the last of her wine. Not only was this wine delicious but she felt a strange rush go through her.

She walked over to the window looking at the club goers. As she looked she felt a presence.

Shadows stood behind her looking over the club too. Her breathe hitched in her throat as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

His hand was cold but it wasn't unpleasant. Before she knew it he slowly pulled off her sweater revealing the skin.

She gasped softly but she didn't turned around.

Both his hands were on her shoulders rubbing up and down her arms. She closed her eyes as she felt his breath on her neck.

Stroking her neck she gasped as he kissed her shoulder. She normally would slap a guy if he did this. But she wanted Shadows to do it for some reason.

She leaned into him as he continued to kiss her neck.

Matt pulled back looking at the vein that was pumping warm, fresh, virginal blood through her. Virgin blood was the best kind of blood. There was something about pureness that made the blood exquisite.

His fangs slowly slid down. Abby had her eyes closed her lips parted slightly.

Kissing her neck a final time he gently buried his fangs in her neck.

Abby gasped as he fed. Matt cupped her head pulling it back for better access.

He fed and moaned in his throat as her blood went through his veins. It was an exhilarating feeling. After a while Abby let out a moan of pain.

Matt pulled away licking his lips and the wound. Gathering Abby in his arms he looked at her face. Her lips were parted and her eye her closed.

"Darling I didn't mean to take that much." He said kissing her cheek.

He walked over laying her on the couch covered her with a blanket and sat there waiting for her to awaken.