Love Me, Forever.

1.Addicted -Saving Abel

"Hey babe... Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" Alfred laid next to his wife in bed. "No, not really. Why?" Caitlin asked as she turned onto her side so she could lay her hand on her chest. "Well... You are. I'm not gonna even start with sex-" Alfred was then cut off my an annoyed Caitlin. "Don't even start hun." Caitlin glared at her husband. "But! You. And Me. And Sex. Equals the most amazing time ever! Like I'm addicted to it babe." Alfred got on top of Caitlin. Caitlin stared at her husband and stuck her tongue out at him. "Even that comes close to turning me on." Alfred chuckled. "Oh? Need help?" Caitlin ended her annoyance to please her husband. "yes M'am." Alfred nodded.

2.What Goes Around Comes Back Round -Justin Timberlake

Alfred was on his knees in front of a Girl. Caitlin. It was raining, it was dark, and there was no light. Everything was silent. Alfred stayed there; tears pouring down slowly. "Why Caitlin?" Alfred managed to get out between chokes. "It's better this way." Caitlin stayed completely emotionless. "But... I gave you everything! All of me! And now... your leaving me?" Alfred cried. Caitlin didn't say anything; just stood there. "What does Francis have that I don't!? Huh Caitlin? What?" Alfred stood up and yelled. "Alfred..." Caitlin said silently. "You know what... You have fun with him. 'Cause eventually, all he's gonna do is dump you out on the road... Just like you did to me." Alfred walked away; his heart in pieces.

3.Almost Lover -A Fine Frenzy

"Was it all a lie? Did you even love me?" Caitlin said to herself as she sat in her room looking through old pictures of her and Alfred. Caitlin flipped through the pages; remembering every little thing they ever did. "Didn't you tell me you would never hurt me? That you would always make me happy?" Caitlin couldn't hold back the tears she was trying to conceal. "Why can't I stop thinking about you? All I wanted was for us to be happy, but now." she threw her photo album across the room. She stood up and looked into the mirror. The girl studied her image; puffy eyes and wet streaks down her face. Caitlin stood tall and wiped her face. "I don't need you... All I have to say is goodbye.. Then I feel better." Caitlin told herself. She walked down the stairs of her brothers house with her photo album. She went out back with a lighter in her hand. Picture after picture; she burned them. When she was on the last picture... her favorite one; she finally said the word she needed to say to help her move on. "Goodbye."

4.I love you -Avril Lavigne

Caitlin sat at her desk for hours writing a letter. Not any normal letter though. A letter for someone very special to her. Alfred F Jones. The love of her life. She stayed up half the night just writing a letter for someone who she's been married to for 13 years. "Alfred!~" She sang as she came down the stairs on Valentines Day. "Yeah babe?" Alfred said as he sat on the couch with a cup of coffee and watching the news. "I have something for you." Caitlin sat on her husbands lap with the biggest smile on her face. "And what would that be?" Alfred hugged her. "A letter. From me to you." Caitlin handed the neatly enveloped feelings to her husband. "Oh? You're cute." Alfred opened up the letter and started reading it. Caitlin sat their and watched her husbands reaction to what she wrote. Alfred smiled and refolded the letter. He looked at Caitlin, "I love you."

5.Check Yes Juliet -We The Kings

"Come on Caitlin! Before they catch us!" Alfred loudly whispered from outside Caitlin's window. Caitlin looked around and paid attention to every little noise. She slipped out her window into her back yard. "This is insane Alfred! Ludwig is going to catch us! You know he doesn't like you!" Caitlin joined in on Alfred's loud whispering. "That's exactly why we're doing this. The nature of defying orders my love." Alfred took Caitlin's hand. "I'm not so sure Alfie..." Caitlin said nervously. Just then, they heard a noise come from the house and a light turn on. "Shit... Run!" Alfred said and dragged Caitlin down the road with him. They ran until Caitlin couldn't run any longer. Caitlin punched Alfred's arm and panted heavily. "Never. Make. Me. Run. Again." Caitlin said. "Sorry babe." Alfred chuckled. "What're you laughing at?" Caitlin looked at the happy go lucky American. "I'm just happy to be here with you." Alfred smiled his dumb grin that made Caitlin go crazy. "I love you." Caitlin hugged him tight.

6.Alone Together -Fall Out Boy

"Where are we going Alfred?" Caitlin laid back into the passenger seat. "Anywhere and nowhere in general." Alfred smiled and sped up a little as they traveled the country side. Caitlin opened her window and stuck her head out the window. She breathed in the fresh air and smiled. "I FEEL SO AMAZING!" Caitlin yelled out the window. "Why's that beautiful?" Alfred asked. "We're somewhere we don't know and anything could happen. What makes this the best thing ever is that I get to be alone with you." Caitlin kissed her husbands cheek. "Good. 'Cause I have no plans of stopping this journey. I like the road we're on even if it leads us to disaster." Alfred smiled and rolled his window down. Caitlin laid her head on Alfred's shoulder; enjoying his company.

7.Lips Of An Angel -Hinder

"Hello?" Alfred said over the phone. "Hey..."Caitlin said softly. There was a long silence before Alfred replied. "Caitlin, it's 3 am. Is something wrong?" Alfred lowered his voice. "I miss you Alfred... He doesn't treat me as good as you did." Caitlin let a few tears fall down her cheek. Alfred looked back at his current girlfriend who was getting into bed. "Babe, I can't really talk right now. I miss you too..." Alfred trailed off; loving the sound of his ex-girlfriends voice. "Alfred...?" Caitlin asked softly. "Yes?" Alfred replied. "Do you think it was wrong of us to leave each other?" Caitlin started crying more noticeably. "Baby, don't cry please. I regret leaving you so much..." Alfred had to fight back his tears that wanted to escape. Caitlin just cried silently over the phone for a few minutes. "Hey, I love you babe. You'll always be the only one I will ever love you. No one could ever replace you." Alfred said softly and smiling to himself. "Alfred... I miss you so much..." Caitlin let the last few tears escape her eyes before a sudden hang up.

8.Small Town Girl -NeverShoutNever

"How can you handle a dumbass like me?" Alfred asked a picture of Caitlin. Alfred sat there laughing at himself. "You probably don't even know me but I want you to be mine." Alfred thought to himself about how it would be to have a girl like Caitlin. Alfred thought about how she is every time he see's her out. He smiled happily to himself. "Someday I'll talk to you. Someday you'll be mine. Someday you'll know how much I love you..." Alfred said to himself and he walked over to the window. He opened the window and looked out to see Caitlin walking down the street with a big blonde guy. "Someday.."

9.Only Place I Call Home -Every Avenue

Caitlin latched herself onto the man that was leaving. "Alfred! Do you have to leave?" Caitlin said in tears. Alfred turned around, "It's for the best. I have to go help my sister. She needs me right now." "No she doesn't! I need you more!" Caitlin shook her head no. Alfred lifted his girlfriend up off the floor of the airport. "No matter what, I'll always return. You are my home." Alfred kissed her head. "Promise me you'll be back!" Caitlin demanded. "I promise.

10.I Miss You -Simple Plan

"I love you Alfred." Caitlin said over the phone to her boyfriend. "Love you too babe." Alfred chuckled. Caitlin had to think about the next thing she was going to say. "I have a question..." Caitlin said softly. "Hit me with it babe." Alfred smiled through the phone. "Would it be bad to say I miss you?" Caitlin said as she added extra corniness to her sentence. "Not at all. Hey... My jacket smells just like." Alfred chuckled. "Well I have your favorite shirt~" Caitlin giggled. "Come home soon babe." Alfred said softly and sweetly. "As soon as I can hun." Caitlin smiled.