Status: Summer is my spirit animal. 4th edit time.

Stoney Camp

Repulsive, Salivating Toad Demon.

“ Oh, it's ok. It was an accident. No harm done.”

The principal sat back down and waited the whole five minutes so that the doors would open and let everyone back in. I suppose he wants the whole school to be present for this assembly. I myself would like to be either absent or elsewhere. For obvious reasons.

As the students came back through the door I saw no sign of Andrea. Maybe she couldn't fix her hair situation or had found a stain on her clothing and had to go home so she wouldn't be seen. Once the students were seated I saw the principal walk up to the podium again. I bet this is going to be fascinating.

“ Teachers and students we can now officially commence the welcome back ceremony. To start, I would love to welcome back all staff and students to the new year, and I would also like to welcome the new year sevens joining with us this year. I hope your first year in middle school is a pleasant and productive one. For those new students who do not know me, my name is Mister Till and I am the principle of Stoney Camp's middle and high school.”

Yep I'm captivated! I hope this doesn't go for long. I need to breathe. I wonder does he even notice that he smells like....like gym socks that haven't been washed in like a year. As long as I don't make any eye contact with him I shall be fine.

“ Hellom my name is umm, Shuck.”

Oooooh he spoke to me. Now what do I do? I'm actually squealing in my mind. I want out.
Like I fear if I talk to him and sound nice I'm going to be stalked by him for life.

“ Oh hi and I'm Summer.” I replied short and sharp as I kept from looking at him.

“ So, um, are you new here?” He asked in a muffled voice. Sounded like he was chewing on something gummy.

“ Yeah.” I replied. That ought to do it. He is not getting life stories from me. No way!

I sat relieved looking to the front not listening to the principle blabber away. I had silenced Shuck or probably Chuck is his name.

Suddenly I felt something warm and sticky squeeze my right hand. I immediately turned to the right and saw that Chuck had a hold of my hand. OH YOU ARE SO DEAD FOR TOUCHING ME! I quickly yanked my hand free which was surprisingly easy because his hand was so greasy.

“ You look very um pretty.” Complimented Chuck.

As I looked up from my tainted right hand. I saw him give me a cheesy smile and when my eyes laid upon his face. I didn't feel so well. His face was covered in gigantic pimples and it seemed glossy from all the oil on his face. He also had an odd wart on his face and each time he chewed I could see his greeny yellow teeth.

“ Ooh. Um. You...look g-o-o-d too.” I replied hesitantly with a fake smile. You won't believe how much effort that smile took and I was honestly lost for words. EWWWWW! He is so gross. I can't handle it anymore. I want to get a hose and wash him. Maybe a boy of his size it would be easier if he went through a car wash to get well... washed.

I watched Chuck's face instantly go red as he slightly chuckled. Oh great now I've gone and done it. Stalked for life. I suppose if I run to places I'll be fine for a few hours until he catches up. This could be a good thing for him too. He might lose weight, or give up stalking me because he's too fat to keep up with my running.

“ Wow, no girl has ever said EEEERRRPPPPP!”

I AM ABOUT TO END HIM! I was literally knocked back out onto the aisle from the ghastly pong and force of wind that came out of his mouth. I was lucky I didn't scream. I'm to shocked and disgusted actually to do anything. I looked back at the mass of seated students and I saw a familiar much needed to see face which quickly locked onto mine. It was Will's face and it made me smile.

Would prince charming come save me again from this repulsive salivating toad demon squatting next to me? Please! I saw him give me a hand signal for me to come sit next to him since he was alongside the aisle like me. Oh yes please! I felt my mind singing out. But no! I can't can I? Everyone would see me. Like how embarrassing. No I'll wait this out. I replied to him with a no and somehow I tried to communicate with my hands for him to meet me after this assembly. I think he understood. I turned back around to face the front, hopefully the principal will stop speaking soon, surely.

“ Hey Summer.” Oh why didn't I move! I felt myself scream out. “Um I'm so sorry about chum, burping in your face. It sort of just came out.” Apologised Chuck, well at least he is nice enough to apologise.

For that solid effort, I took a gulp of fresh air and I turned to look at him.
“Oh, it's ok. It was an accident. No harm done.” I replied with my brave face.

The boring assembly continued pointlessly and the principal was now onto explaining school code and rules. Like I need to know them. I noticed Chuck began to breathe more heavily and again looked over his way and I noticed that he was slightly going red in the face. OH MY GOD! Is he like having a heart attack or something?

“ What's the matter Chuck?” I asked incase it was an emergency.

“ Err nothing, just ate the sugar chew to fast.” He answered sounding a little surprised.

Ok yeah sure I'm repulsed by your fatness, doesn't mean I don't care. Maybe I'm not a mean person after all.

“ Are you sure. You are looking a little..red.” I replied, I wasn't quite sure he was telling the truth.

I then randomly felt the ground vibrate for a moment. “ What was that?” I asked a little alarmed.

Chuck didn't reply I watched him as his face returned to it's normal colour.

Oh no. Oh please don't tell me that he... My thought process stopped as I saw rising up around Chuck a slightly green-tinged cloud and then I smelt it. Somebody is about to die! It's actually going to be me cause now way in hell am I ever touching him to try and kill him. Not even with a ten foot pole or anything else for that matter. I need to leave NOW!

I turned back around to where I saw Will and I signalled to him that I was on my way. I watched him shuffle over to leave give me a little room to sit. Good boy. Let's hope I make it because I really have to do that breathing thing soon. I got onto my hands and knees and as quickly as I could manage crawled down the aisle much to everyone's sudden attention as I saw everyone in front of me looking at me. I'm pretty certain if they were in the same situation they would be doing the same.

“ Excuse me.” I heard the principal call out. Oh frap! “Would the girl with the large bottom crawling down the aisle please stand, turn around and identify yourself for detention.”

Large bottom! I gasped. You should see Chuck's! Actually no one should see that...ever. I felt horrified as I froze dead in my tracks. I was caught red handed and now I'm about to do what I am told. I'm to scared to do otherwise. Boy am I going to be popular at home when my folks find out.

I was about to push myself up onto my feet when there was a sudden thunderous crash coming from where I had entered the gym. I used the distraction to my advantage and quickly crawled the rest of the way down to Will.

“ Miss Quartz!” Called out the Principle. What? Am I hearing that right? I looked up and there she was in all her glory. Andrea Quatz and a destroyed door.

“What a surprise. Well we will be getting to know each other even more this year over a week of detentions.” Said Mister Till in front of the whole school which would definitely be dinting her reputation... or building it. I have no idea.

“ God you're a silly gal, crawling down the main aisle like that.” Will quietly whispered to me as the Principal continued on with his speech much to my delight.

“ I know. But I had to book from there asap.”

“ Why?” He asked. Was that a hint of care?

“ Well the fact that I was sitting next to an extremely large fat guy who is like needing medical attention for his BO. Who then had the proper manners to burp and fart all over me. And you know what the worst part was? He had the nerve to touch me...ehhhh!” I replied, I could almost feel myself reliving those moments because of how traumatising it all was.

“ Oh you just got chucked on!” Laughed Will finding what happened to me highly amusing.

Nope, I actually really do hate him. I replied to him with one of my sister's glares, although mine are better, they can burn people's souls.

“ If I knew I was going to get called big butt and laughed at I would've stayed put.” I growled back at him since my glare was having no effect. Clearly he had no soul left to burn.

“ No you wouldn't've.” Replied Will looking amused.

“ No I wouldn't.” Which was the actual truth. I could feel myself wanting to smile. So I did.

“ You were lucky that Andrea burst though the door when she did or you would be in lots of detention.”

“ I know and I was about to do what I was told.” Which was more truth. See what I mean I really can't lie to save my life. Makes it even harder when you are talking with the boy of your dreams. Which I still totally hate for abandoning me and laughing at my mis-fortune. He's going to have to do a lot of grovelling before he's in my good books again. He could always touch me. That's just fine.

“ But how did she manage to open the doors? I didn't know being vain could give you breaking in powers.” Said Will trying to figure it out while I didn't seem to mind she saved me from trouble.

“ I don't know, you tell me. You've been here longer than me.” I replied in hopes to find out more about that strange girl.

The pair of us kept talking quietly throughout the assembly. He really didn't explain to much about Andrea, nor did he pull a Chuck and hold my hand. Darn it. But it was nice, really nice. I think I've made a friend at least. Even though I've had lusty wrong feelings about him already. I'm fifteen my mind is allowed to wonder about those things right?

I looked at the front of the assemble and watched as the Principal approached the podium yet again.

“ Oh goody, him again.” I sighed much to Will's amusement as I saw him hide his grin.

“ Before I let you all leave for period two classes. I have to inform you all on the incident that took place before school. Some psychotic student decided it to be a wise idea to throw a shard of ice at another student named Lucy Chin. The poor girl slipped on that ice shard and fell onto the road in front of an oncoming car which had to swerve into a small tree to avoid hitting her.”

I heard everybody in the gymnasium gasp in horror. It was the last thing I heard clearly as everything was fading away and all I could hear was my heart thumping madly. I was feeling so guilty and so scared. I could feel the tears forming at the bottom of my eyes like a thunderstorm cloud ready to let lose. I was hoping, gosh even praying that no one got hurt. I wouldn't be able to live with myself otherwise.

“ But luckily no one died, only the driver sustained slight injuries.” I heard him say.

Injuries! Oh gosh! Well he is not dead. But injuries. I did that. I caused someone to have injuries. The first couple of tears began to fall down my face. Like those warning drops. You better get inside before it pours with rain. Cause I know what was coming next. I don't know how I know, just I knew what was about to happen.

“ So who was this felon that committed this crime? Well just before school started someone came into my office and gave a statement saying that Summer Bermingdale did it.”

There it was and the storm began. Tears rushed out of my eyes. I held my hand to my mouth to silence any noise I was making or about to make. I closed my eyes tight, I couldn't bare to look at anything. Especially at whom was sitting right beside me. Well there goes my future husband. The thought of losing Will made me cry even harder I don't understand why I just met the guy.

“ So would miss Bermingdale kindly come see me after this assembly in my office, if not I will hunt you down and you will be expelled. The rest of you are dismissed. Good day!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter makes me laugh way to much. Poor Summer. Not having a great first day is she? I'm really trying to create the first day from hell if you haven't realised yet.

Any thoughts on the development of Andrea?

Please comment, rec and subscribe!!! :D