Inseparable

Lily hasn't known the feeling of a real home since she was a kid. She's been all over the country for her entire teenage exsistance, moving to random nameless towns she doesn't care for and doesn't figure that Jersey will be any different, until she meets a boy who takes it upon himself to change everything about the world around her, weather he knows he's doing it or not. He'll teach her how to trust, how to be accept herself, how to forget about the past and maybe, he might even teach her how to love. She could only hope...

WINNER of BEST ROMANCE in the infamy awards.

(If you haven't already took note, this is a JOE JONAS fanfiction. It is a fictional story written about real people who I do not own or have any contact with.)
  1. ONE: The Great Escape
    "tonight will change our lives, it's so good to be by your side..."
  2. TWO: Speak For Myself
    "there's so much you're missing. if you cared, you'd listen..."
  3. THREE: Goodnight and Go
    "why'd you have to be so cute? it's impossible to ignore you. must you make me laugh so much? it's bad enough we get along so well. say goodnight and go..."
  4. FOUR: Start All Over
    "you make me want to forget and start all over. here i come, straight out of my mind or worse..."
  5. FIVE: I'm With You
    "cause nothing's going right, and everything's a mess, and no one likes to be alone..."
  6. SIX: Alison Wonderland
    "and there's a part of me that knows i'm everything you need, but i'm afraid to let you in, afraid of what you'll see..."
  7. SEVEN: One Of Those Girls
    "you'll be broken, she'll be gone, off to the next one..."
  8. EIGHT: I Can Do Better
    "you're gone, so long. i can do better, i can do better..."
  9. NINE: That's What You Get
    "i wonder how i'm supposed to feel when you're not here cause i burned every bridge i ever built when you were here..."
  10. TEN: Don't Wake Me Up
    "it was all so real to me. the light, it slipped through the window. the morning ripped you away..."
  11. ELEVEN: Jamie All Over
    "please don't tell me that i'm dreaming..."
  12. TWELVE: Meet Me At My Window
    "you could change me, you could steal me, you could turn all the lights on and show me the real me..."
  13. THIRTEEN: The Way She Moves
    "the way she moves away, oh. i wanted her to stay a while..."
  14. FOURTEEN: Shameless
    "the trouble we could get into. just fake it for me...."
  15. FIFTEEN: Seventeen Forever
    "we're one mistake from being together, but let's not ask why it's not right. you won't be seventeen forever, and we can get away with this tonight..."
  16. SIXTEEN: Becky Starz
    "oh no, what will become of me in the backyard of that party?..."
  17. SEVENTEEN: This Is For Real
    "this is for real, this time i mean it. i'm coming clean, please don't let go. i said from the start that you can take it or leave it..."
  18. EIGHTEEN: We Went For A Ride
    "i'll be praying for a red light to extend this precious night, 'cause we both know where i'm going and we know it just ain't right..."
  19. NINETEEN: Safe Ride
    "so take my nervous hand and we can take a stand. we don't have to live by their demands..."
  20. TWENTY: My Beautiful Rescue
    "i'm falling more in love with every single word i withhold, and i'm falling more in love with every single word you say..."
  21. TWENTY-ONE: The Last Thing On Your Mind
    "i'll be the one to keep you, i'll keep you at your best..."
  22. TWENTY-TWO: Figure It Out
    "she says i don't take her seriously and i don't, so i guess i'd have to agree..."
  23. TWENTY-THREE: Goin' Crazy
    "boy, i'm feeling something real and i don't know what to do. so excited, i can't hide it. i've got my eyes on you..."
  24. TWENTY-FOUR: Right Here, Right Now
    "right here, right now i'm looking at you and my heart loves the view cause you mean everything..."
  25. TWENTY-FIVE: Hands Down
    "my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me, so won't you kill me so i die happy?..."
  26. TWENTY-SIX: Check Yes, Juliet
    "check yes, juliet, are you with me? rain is falling down on the sidewalk. i won't go until you come outside. check yes, juliet, kill the limbo. i'll keep tossing rocks at your window, there's no turning back for us tonight..."
  27. TWENTY-SEVEN: Tonight, I Love You
    "i just want to look in your eyes and see all that you have looking back at me. i think tonight, i love you..."
  28. TWENTY-EIGHT: The Kids Are All Messed Up
    "now it's too late to go, it's getting light out. i know you don't wanna sleep here alone, just take it easy..."
  29. TWENTY-NINE: Cliff Diving
    "here comes the promise of summer, let's seal it with a kiss..."
  30. THIRTY: How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)
    "you were better to me than i'd been to myself. for me, there's you and nobody else..."
  31. THIRTY-ONE: I Must Be Dreaming
    "she thinks i'm crazy judging by the faces that she's making and i think she's pretty, but pretty's just part of the things she does that amaze me..."
  32. THIRTY-TWO: Sand In Your Shoes
    "falling in love is easy to do with the wind in your hair and the sand in your shoes."
  33. THIRTY-THREE: Rooftops And Invitations
    "she just might get you lost and she just might leave you torn..."
  34. THIRTY-FOUR: Don't Wanna Be Torn
    "i thought you said it was easy listening to your heart. i thought you said I'd be ok, so why am i breaking apart?..."
  35. THIRTY-FIVE: Drive My Soul
    "when you're gone, will i lose control? you're the only road i know..."
  36. THIRTY-SIX: Catch Me
    "i can't set my hopes too high because every hello ends with a goodbye..."
  37. CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears and None on My Fingers
    "the truth hurts worse than anything i could bring myself to do to you..."
  38. THIRTY-EIGHT: Never Too Late
    "another night and who can say if leaving is better than living in fear?..."