Status: Might be slow updateing. I write when I feel inspired, and normally rough draft about it four times before I like it enough to post.

This Can Not Be Real. Right?

Passed the 'To ***ing Long' Mark

For whatever reason, the Winchester brothers didn't un-chain me from the chair. It had passed the 'to fucking long' mark; so I being the red blooded American teenager I am, I started trying to annoy them.

"Will you shut your cake hole," Dean glared at me, he set his paper work down on the table.

"Depends? Can I actually have cake," I smiled up at the older brother.

"If you weren't a girl-"

"Dean," Sam warned his brother, the first time he looked up from his laptop.

I laughed, "You did the eyebrow thing!"

"Yeah," The moose drew out his word, " I think I got something."

"Leviathan," I inputted?

"Why are you so," Dean trailed off.

"Amazing, awesome, knowledgeable,"

"Annoying," Dean filled in with a edge. Sam looked at Dean with one of his 'bitch please looks'. Like there is no other way to describe the look. He sighed, "What Dean means is how do you know about the chemical that burns Leviathans."

I looked back a forth between the two, "Wait. Bobby hasn't told you...What majorly just happened last?"

"Why does it matter," Dean got up and kind of in my face.

"It matters Dean, because if I tell you something that you don't already know we can have no Titanic all over again."

I knew I was being kind of a huge bitch to the brothers, but really I proved I was human and they left me chained to a chair.

"How do you know about that," Sam moved closer.

"I already told you. I'm not from this world. I'm from the world where this is a TV show. Dean is played by a man named Jenson and Sam is played by a man named Jared.

"I know things that have yet to happen, and what's going on inside of your head. I even know how to kill off the goo bleeding bastards that are hunting you. Hell, I even know what the fuck they are planning. HOWEVER if I let any of this information slip, well consider me useless because I would have altered the future."

"Then why are you here," Dean got all prissy at me.

"FUCK IF I KNOW, considerer me an aid to Bobby. Speaking of which, stop avoiding the question! What was the major last thing that has happened?"

"Cas is the new God," Sam stated like he was defusing a time bomb.
♠ ♠ ♠
One I hate how this turned out to be mostly dialogue but it needed to happen.
Two I fixed my error. I mean this is going to happened during S7 and end when I want it to. I don't know if there will be a romance or not, and if it is all imma do is play up the Destiel, or like pair her with Kevin. LOL
Yes I know that Season 7 is the worse cause Bobby frikkin dies.
Lastly this may be slowly updated.