Status: Might be slow updateing. I write when I feel inspired, and normally rough draft about it four times before I like it enough to post.

This Can Not Be Real. Right?

Phone Calls, Phones Calls, and No Number.

Sam was sitting at the table, he glanced off into space. I knew what he was seeing though. Sam's phone went off. 'Corse it was Dean.

I knew what it was about, it was the two swim team kids. They talked for a little bit longer before they hung up.

"He's coming home right, their trail heading our way," I looked away from the outdated television and towards the tall man.

"Yeah, how did-"

"Don't ask how I knew," I looked away from his puppy face. I got up, and folded all my newly washed
clothes and putting the back into the Wal Mart bags. I didn't want them to go to waste, I mean I just bought them! I hid them outside in one of the old cars.

Image


That night I heard Sam talking to HalLucifer. It was one of those things that he needs to sink so low before he accepts help. Bobby hands the moose a beer and they stand talking.

I can see Sam's eyes widen. He was so close to falling in the deep end. I mean when I watched the show
Sam was always one of my favorite character. Dean was my top for his sassy one liners and, no that was about it. Yellow fever was my all time favorite Dean episode. I mean the cat in the locker, and him yelling.

It was just so funny.

My train of thought was interrupted by Bobby's phone, I looked over at him as he picked it up.

"Come again," his face was screwed up with confusion.

"Who is this," there was a pause, "Jody," the confusion melting as the other line went on to talk. Sam however picked up his confusion.

"Sheriff Mills, "I whispered to Sam.

"Well, either Sheriff Mills is having an ObamaCare-insured opium dream, or something’s eating folks down at Sioux Falls General Hospital," Sam nodded as Bobby put on his jacket.

Bobby left after they exchanged some words.

"So it's just you and me, yeah," I glanced over at Sam. Judging by his face I spoke the same time as
HalLucifer , just using different words.

Some time past and Sam walks over to the door, I couldn't hear what he said but he moves to pull on his jacket and get his gun.

"Oh shit," I look out the door as Sam drives away, "They should have given me their numbers or something."

I sat back down hoping Dean would get back fast. It felt like forever and a month by the time Dean walked in.

"Dean," I called after he called for his brother, "We have to go."

"Oh crap," I nodded and followed him out to his baby.

"Where do you think-"

"Dean shut up. I know what Sam is seeing. Alright right now he thinks you and him are kicking ass and taking names on some black goo filled things. Okay drive."

The ride was tense.

"You have to show him what's real Dean, the Hallucination of Lucifer wants Sam to blow his brains out," Dean hardened his jaw.

"Show him the difference between here and Hell," I looked at him as we pulled up to the outside of a warehouse. Dean went in and about twenty minutes later came out with a broken Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Bloosy_Inspiring and fallen_angel94 for the RECs. That was so nice of you guys!!
I won't do this with every single episode. Don't worry. Just a few that I feel important. I think the less important ones might be wrote out like a journal.
Also I Know she has more inner dialogue this time whoo-hoo!!!!! I have been using a this link as for the Shows dialogue. So sorry if anything is wrong. I try to cross match with the episode.
Now for some ALOT OF GIFs
Image
Image
(I know its really WEDNESDAY but Sammy has a santa hat on) and lastly this one, its small but great!!!!
Image
oh, you don't celebrate Christmas Image
Well He's
Image