Status: Might be slow updateing. I write when I feel inspired, and normally rough draft about it four times before I like it enough to post.

This Can Not Be Real. Right?

You're A Pawn, And You're Turn Is Over

I had passed out and when I came to Dean and Sam where nowhere to be found. So I did what any other teen would do. Rolled over and went back to sleep.

Image


When I woke from my second nap, Bobby was talking on the phone. The rest of the day was uneventful.

Sam and Dean didn't come back.

In fact they didn't come back for a few days, and when they did they brought a friend.

In fact it wasn't till the after they came home did I get to see all three of the in the same room. Talking about how they 'xeroxed' them.

"Oh my God. Dean how many people are gonna steal you face!" I laughed but stopped when Dean shot me a death glare.

"Maybe one of 'em touched you at the hospital," Bobby offeared to the brothers only to have the guest of honor yell up from the basement "It was the hair"

"Can't find good help these days. Motels can't even clean showers right," I tsked sitting back down.
Bobby sent the boys after Frank.

"I still fail to see as to why I couldn't go. I mean I would have tons more fun and THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT ME! So I could be the one to check in and buy stuff for the boys," I ranted as I followed

Bobby down to the house guest.

Bobby stopped and sent me back up stairs.

Image


Later that day Bobby left.

I walked down stairs to the big mouth.

"Ello Chet,"

This seemed to catch him off guard.

"You're hungry aren't you. That's why the spell hasn't worn off, you haven't fed so you haven't the strength to fight off the spell the rest of the way,"

"You're a smart one," His cocky attitude dropped a little.

"And I unlike the others knows how to hurt you," I smiled at him. Dragging a chair to sit down in front of him.

"I doubt it," his manner didn't drop.

"Tomorrow, Bobby will be standing in front of you when something drips form the ceiling on to your hand. It's going to burn, and you'll be in intense pain. It will chemically burn away at your flesh. You'll yell and scream in pain, and all Bobby will do is stair in awe at your reaction to the pain. The Chemical is called Sodium Borate, and it's in majority of cleaning products. "

He looked at me. Studying me.

"You're lying," he bluffed.

"Either way you die. It's your life you're gambling. I mean have you even tried to break out?," I paused standing, "No, because you think that you're good at being the manipulative villain. You're not, by the way, otherwise you would be in a glass-plastic-see through cell," I walked backwards still facing the Leviathan.

"You're a pawn, and your turn is over," I smiled at him one last time before going up stairs.

"Hope you lived life to the fullest because tomorrow is curtain call for you," with that I closed the door and went back to my seat on the couch in front of the dated TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY ODIN! ANY ONE CATCH WHAT I DID THERE EH! AYE!
Sorry I got into a Star Trek (old and new) movie rampage and forgot to post. DON'T KILL ME I AM SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK THIS LONG!

So yeah, Pinkie is kinda a badass? No, *hangs head* okay. So like I don't know if she should stay with Bobby and write more of the background stuff or go off with Dean ('Cause everyone loves the Pinkie Dean bonding moments!!) ORRRR if she should go off with Sam ('Cause there isn't enough Pinkie Sam bonding moments)

ALSO if anyone is wondering my Uni classes are fine and I'm a bad ass at the (not really I sit in the back thinking of what I am going to do next for my fictions)

Lastly no gifs because I have class at 6 AM ( not a smart move on my part )