Status: Might be slow updateing. I write when I feel inspired, and normally rough draft about it four times before I like it enough to post.

This Can Not Be Real. Right?

Oh My Crowley

I was upstairs with Jody, who I told everything to. By everything I mean why I was with the three hunters. She doesn't really believe me but then again who would really.

Truthfully I was in the kitchen making a shit ton of pies and freezing them. When I looked over Bobby had just pulled the sheriff into a kiss.

Jody had stayed the night. It was kinda nice to actually have another female around, older than me or not. She left with a box that had a head in it.

"Y'know I love how you so calmly state you have to bury a body, I mean hunters have a fucked up sense of sanity,"

"Ryan, shut up."

Image


Its been weeks since the brothers left.

The one time they stopped by it was because they were heading towards Vegas, and I wanted to go. Jody got me a fake ID. By that I mean she got me a real ID with a fake age...I told her I was really 22. Three years isn't that much of a stretch.

Right?

Anyway I was watching Dean flirt with a waitress. What was worse is that I was getting hit on to.
I turn to tell the guy to leave when Dean clamps me on the shoulder. This tells the creep to leave and once he is gone Dean is pulling me out the door.

"Oh my Crowley, " I glance up at the outside of a Vegas White Chapel. I watch Dean as the exchange between the brothers goes on. When Becky enters I had to red in the face.

"Dean. I'm so glad you're here."

I laugh but manage to cover it up with a cough.

"Hey I'm Ryan. But you can call me Pinkie. I'm their cousin," it was more of a question than a statement.

I was going in and out of paying attention to what was going on and about spit my beverage all over the floor when Dean reffed the life span of Sam's hookups, his pen15 of DOOM! I was once again left with Dean.

"Geeze I think Sam here is under a love spell maybe," I muttered as Dean walked off to call Bobby.

"PINKIE," I ran after the eldest Winchester.

When we pulled up to Becky's a Sam's place, Dean got out and I told him I'd wait here. He storms out a tad later and we end up parking some place so he can call Bobby.

I watch him as he grows more irate with Bobby.

"Off to meet Garth?"

Dean stops looks at me weirdly.

"How did you-"

"Dean I know everything, but can't tell you because it would mess with fate. Remember what almost happened last time you messed with fate," I smiled.

He shook his head and we drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY it's spring break and its almost over so have a chapter. Spring break and it fucking snowed
SNOWED AHHHHHHHH.