Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Making out.

When was an appropriate time to text someone in the morning? I guess that was a question many people probably considered. If you texted them at seven, that would be way too early. But if you texted them good morning at eleven, that was too close to the afternoon, right? Ten it is then.

So, where did you want to go today?

I finally texted him, after rewriting my text over and over. If I put "good morning" that was too much of a cliché. So, I went with the straight to the point type of text.

"You texting that guy?" Nikki snickers.

"What guy?" mom butts in, at which I glare at Nikki.

"Just this guy we met at the lake," I answer.

"I don't like the sound of that," mom was such a worry wart sometimes, and it showed.

"You like the idea of Aiden, and I don't think it gets any worse than that," I laugh. Nikki joined, however our mom was not happy.

"That was rude, V," she was sensitive. I wondered if it was her time of the month now too. Which meant mine was coming.

"I didn't mean it like that," I immediately retracted my comment.
"I meant more on the fact, this guy is really sweet. It's just lunch."

"When?" Yep, there's the investigating, considering she's always been nosey.

"Today," I answer.

"What time?" Her eyes narrowed.

"I don't know yet." I shrug, casually glancing at my phone.

"What is his name?" She pressed on, walking over and leaning against the table.

"Jace," I answer narrowing my eyes back at her.

"Hottie," Nikki chimes in. I dart my eyes in Nicole's direction and rolled them.

"Shut up," I scold, shifting my attention back to my mom.

"How old is he?" Great, that one I don't know. I sat there and bit my lip.

"My age," I lie, looking away so she wont see the lies in my eyes. I am a horrible liar.

"Hmm," she caved. "Fine."

Noon ok?

I grinned wildly after seeing his text. I check the time and squeal, I have to get dressed.

"Alrighty then," Nikki giggles, before walking away.

Yep.

I immediately rushed to the bathroom, and stripped my clothes, taking a shower.

"Nikki!" I scream, forgetting a stupid towel.

"Are you stranded?" Chad laughs from outside the door.

"No," I growl.

"Are you sure? Took a dump and have no toilet paper?" He was so evil. I open the curtain and glance at the toilet paper, sure enough it was empty.

"No." I heard him mutter "dang it" under his breath, and soon it was quiet.

"What?" Nikki's voice is heard.

"Can you grab me a towel?" I beg.

"How much are you willing to give me?" she negotiates weaseling money out of me.

"Nikki, come on!" I cry out, desperate.

"I'm waiting," she laughs. My siblings are amazing, aren't they?

"Five bucks," I simply say with furrowed brows.

"Make it ten and you have a deal," she retorts, a pretty smile on that evil child.

"Fine!" I cave. Little jerk. Nikki returns, opened the door and tossed one over the curtains at me. I wrap myself, and go to my room. Sure enough there she was sitting on the bed...waiting. "What?"

"Ahem," she clears her throat, placing her hand out. I go in my purse and pull out a twenty.

"Have change for a twenty?" I ask, she snatched it and laughed.

"Nope," she howled as she left my room.

"Wow, I'll remember that!" I yell, closing the door and changing. Now this was a date I could not wait for. I didn't want to go with the same approach my mom did, with my cleavage and such. So this time, I wore a black shirt with some design, and some skinny jeans. I slipped my shoes on, and did my make up.

Want to hang out today?

I glare at the text from Aiden and sighed.

Sorry, cant.

I measly answer, when I got another text.

Outside.

I quickly grab my purse, and rushed out the door.

"Well, fine bye then!" Mom yelled, honestly I didn't care. I smiled at Jace's old pick up truck and got inside.

"Hi," I greet, chewing my lip.

"Hey," he nods. "So, what kind of food do you like?"

"The edible kind," I joke. At which he shook his head with a smile.

"Cute," he snickered. We drove for a while until we got to an old diner, which took me by surprise.

"This is adorable," I answer taking in the old retro design.

"I love this place," he comments, getting out then grabbed the door for me.

"Thank you," I thanked. Waiting for him to take the lead.

"Hey, Jace. Oh, who is this?" The older waitress questions, sending me a warm smile.

"Vivian," he answers with a grin, smiling at me.

"V," I add biting my bottom lip.

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you, V," she nods. Her name was irrelevant for I'll probably not see her again in a long time. We sat down and I glanced over the menu, excited once I saw they served nachos.

"So, did you just move out here?" Jace questions, making cute conversation.

"Yeah," I answer, placing my menu down. "My dad got a job, so figured we'd all move."

"That's cool, a family woman you are?" He asks.

"Yeah, plus schooling," I shrug. He snickered.

"I know how that is," he scoffs, with a shake of his head.
"Plus work on the side, it's a hassle."

"I was thinking of getting a part time job," I thought aloud.

"Maybe you should see if they're hiring here?" He winks, at which I laugh.

"Wouldn't be a bad idea," I agreed. Something small and quaint like here would be ideal.

"So, was that your little sister at the lake too?" He asks, it was cute how he didn't like the silence.

"Yeah," I felt my face brighten up when she was mentioned.
"She's my little pride and joy, I tell you."

"Do you have anymore siblings?" He took a sip of his tea and intensely stared at me.

"Three others. Twin bothers, and a baby sister," I laugh. He joined.

"Damn, your parents were busy." He joked, causing me to shiver at the idea. Gross.

"Tell me about it. And you?" I coolly retort.

"I have a little sister, also. She's going to be starting high school this year." He mentions, staring at the table for a second and chuckled.

"Oh gosh, same with mine!" I say a little too excited that we have something in common.

"Scary how time flies huh?" He chuckled at my enthusiasm.

"Yep." We both joined in laughter for a moment. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

What are you doing then?

I grit my teeth, stupid Aiden cant leave me alone.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Jace teases, a smile on his face.

"Not even, he wishes," I scoff.
"He's a jerk. Really."

"I know," he nods. "I heard, and besides Aiden isn't good company anyway."

"You know him?" I felt a little excited, then maybe I would see him around school.

"Yeah, I thought he liked younger girls," he joked.

"Same here, most guys like them to be a year or two younger," I laugh.

"I'm sure we're around the same age," he smiles. I return it.

"Yeah."

The rest of lunch went amazingly, and he asked if I wanted to meet his dog. I wasn't opposed to the idea, and to be honest it would be nice. So we went back to his house, which oddly enough his parents weren't home. I still didn't get a creepy vibe though.

"So, I have to ask you," he abruptly spoke. Both of us sitting on his couch, with his dog in the middle, and I stroked him.

"Hmm?" I slowly cock my head to the side and gaze at him.

"What is with you going to bed at like nine?" He laughs.

"I keep myself on a schedule," I joke. "I usually go to bed at like seven, eight at the latest. So consider yourself special."

"Has been considered," he grinned. Slowly he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. Oh gosh, it was amazing. I couldn't help the tingly sensation that went through my body as I leaned forward and started kissing him back. I stood up and positioned myself on him. What was I doing?

"Jace," I whisper.

"Yeah?" He replies, at which I bit my lip.

"Nothing," I shake my head, kissing him again. His hands pressed my hips lower on him, and slowly I felt myself grinding him. His hard on was poking me, and it only turned me on even more. I slid my shirt off, and returned to kissing him. Feeling alive.

"Viv," he whispers, biting my neck.

"Yeah?" I moan out.

"Nothing," he mocks, at which I laugh. We start kissing again.

"Wait," I push him back. Both of us were breathing heavy, and I know he just wanted me at that very moment. "We just met."

"True," he looked me over.

"I haven't done anything like this before," I openly admit.

"Same here," he answers. "I'm usually in a committed relationship."

"I haven't been in any," I sheepishly sigh.

"Wait, you're not like sixteen are you?" He gulped.

"What? No," I laugh.

"Good," he leaned forward again and started kissing me. I didn't see the big deal of being in love when you lost your virginity, I guess it was something too many females hold to their own. However, I didn't want it to be a WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM situation neither. Most people aren't still dating the one they lost it to anyways.

"Wait," I pull back.
"I'm a virgin."

"What?" He laughs, shaking his head.
"That was adorable."

"No, really." I stared him dead in the eyes.

"Wow," he leaned back. "I mean."

Suddenly it got quiet, and a little awkward.