Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

After math.

In today's society, going back to a strangers apartment and making out was deemed as irresponsible. I would kill Nikki if I ever found out she did this, and hell I am quiet disappointed in myself as well. However, I didn't feel threatened by Jace. Being so naïve and thrill seeking would be my down fall.

"I didn't mean for it to be so awkward," I finally broke the silence. I literally sat on him, topless, and both of us just nervously looking at each other.

"I don't want to take your virginity like this," he explains. I was shocked.
"Not unless we are in a relationship."

"A relationship?" I repeat.

"Yes," he nods. That was so attractive, so I leaned forward and started kissing him again. Well, there went that theory. I wasn't that bad of a kisser, not that it really took that much effort, as we wrestled with our tongues. I even practiced at biting his lip, and sucking it into my mouth. Once I pulled on his hair, that was it. He lifted me up, and we were in his room, on his bed. I bit his neck, and sucked on it a little.

"Vivian," he moaned out. Hearing that drove me wild. He fumbled with the buttons on my jeans, so I quickly undid them myself, slipping them off. He undressed himself, and honestly we looked like horny driven teenagers. Jace reached over to his night stand and pulled a condom out, smoothly slipping it over himself.

"Jace," I whisper as he positioned himself over me. I press my forehead against his, and sucked my lips in my mouth.

"I'll be gentle," he promised. Did this make me a slut? I questioned myself repetitively, until that is he entered. It wasn't that easy, as a matter of fact, I was so tight he had to ease his way in. The pressure I felt below, reminded me almost of period cramps. I felt my walls slowly rip, and the pain was to be honest painful but I enjoyed it. I guess I always enjoyed painful things though, as long as it wasn't too bad.

"Ow," I cried out a little. It was a half moan, half whine. He exhaled sharply, his eyes closing and his mouth bobbing open. He thrust again, at which I grabbed onto his back and dug my nails in it. My legs propped up on the bed, and spread out a little, hoping that would help ease the pain.

"Are you okay?" he chokes out, his voice dry. I nod my head, my eyes closed in fear of seeing him look at me. I was slightly embarrassed by this whole scene. Finally I felt comfortable enough to thrust my hips forward a little, demanding more, but instantly regretted it. He got the hint and continued to thrust though, and I was not going to object.

"You are so tight," he compliments. Well, I think that is a compliment? My back arched naturally as my hands grabbed onto the bed sheets. The next noises I made was uncontrollable, and I felt like I sounded like a donkey. Because next thing I knew, I was moaning loudly, and half screaming which in return he quickened his pace. My eyes tightly closed, and my mouth remained open as my voice turned high pitch. What happened next was interesting as well.

I became silent. My legs wrapped around him, and my breathing did a weird raspy uncontrollable pant almost, but if I may say so myself it sounded way more attractive than the other noises I made throughout this twenty minute journey. I felt a sudden pulse through me, and my vagina tighten. He quickly pulled out, and hunched forward. I didn't want to see anything more, because for me it was awkward, and none the less, I couldn't focus on anything. I laid there breathing heavily, and dealing with my own leg spasms.

"I have to pee," I openly admit and stood. I walked naked to his bathroom, and released my fluids. I sat there, feeling awkward now that all the adrenaline has left my body. Oh gosh. I ran my hands through my now sweaty hair. Great. I probably looked like a wreck.

"Are you, uh, okay in there?" I heard him ask from outside the bathroom. How awkward?!

"Yeah," I reply, chewing on my lip.
"Give me a moment."

"Oh, no rush," he immediately says. Then silence. I gulp repetitively. How do I get my clothes? He'll see me naked. Well, I mean he has, but like now I'm standing and we aren't in the "moment". I flush, wash my hands, and slowly turn the knob. Jace turned with a smile, holding my clothes for me.

"Thanks," I rub the back of my sweaty neck. He cleared his throat and grabbed his phone, checking something. I, on the other hand, took that moment to quickly like a bat out of hell redress myself.

"Want to watch a movie?" he asks, making it less awkward. I guess part of me was thinking he would send me home and that would be it.

"Sure," I answer. He smiled at me, and went in the living room, turning the TV on. I sat on the couch, calmly petting his dog again, which made me feel more at ease.

"So, you don't like...regret that do you? Cause I feel bad if you do," he mutters. Please don't make it awkward.

"Actually, I don't," I breath out, a smile on my face. Jace returned the smile, and turned back to the TV. Once he got Netflix going, he turned to me and asked if I wanted popcorn.

"So, what's your dogs name?" I ask, continuing to pet his beautiful fluffy dog.

"George," he laughed. I quirk a brow and smiled. "Curious George." He said it all James Bond like which made me laugh.

So there we were, letting our bodies dry up from the sex sweat, my hair a huge mess. None the less, soon we were cuddling and in our own little world. It wasn't until I nonchalantly glanced at my phone seeing it was already six.

"Whoa, I should probably go home," I tell him.

"You don't want to stay the night?" he winks.

"That wouldn't be very appropriate," I tease.

"After-" he stopped himself and laughed.
"I am kidding."

"Mhmm," I shook my head and stood, releasing an exaggerated yawn screech while I stretch.

"You should probably brush your hair though," he snickers. I roll my eyes and grab my mini-brush from my purse and did so. That way I was at least presentable.

"You are so bad, Jace," I shook my head at him. "Taking advantage of a virgin."

"You wanted it," he winks. "Besides, I don't plan on disappearing."

"Really?" I bit my bottom lip.

"You're a cool girl, Viv. I want to see you more," he openly admits. I let out a sigh of relief and pressed my tongue against the bottom of my lip.

"I want to see you more too," I sheepishly reply. He smiled, wrapping an arm around me, then lead me to his truck. He opened the door, then closed it after I got in. I buckled my seat belt, and waited for him. At first I was regretting, and concerned, but now... I was so happy it was ridiculous.

"So, when will I see you again?" He questions.

"Tomorrow?" I reply, not meaning to sound so eager.

"Okay," he nods. "I would love that, while I have free time."

"Oh?" I chewed my lip.

"Once the school year starts, I wont have that much time to myself, or now you." He spoke as if we were in a relationship and that felt amazing. Then I began to debate, were we in a relationship? Is this how they start now? Instead of asking, it is just implied?

"Same here," I breath out. He chuckled, and shook his head.

"You are so damn cute, Vivi," he made up a nick name, this indeed must mean we are official. None the less, I would try my best to not over think this very moment. Once we made it to my house, I unbuckled and got out. I went to his side, after he rolled down the window, and leaned forward kissing him.

"See you tomorrow," I whisper.

"Looking forward to it," he says with that beautiful smile. I exhaled sharply, and walked inside my house. I closed the door behind me, and just felt amazing.

"Aiden came by earlier," Nikki filled me in. Great.

"Why?" I furrow my brows.

"Wanted to know where you were, apparently," she laughed.

"And what did you say?" I gulp.

"I told him that you were on a hot date, duh," she replied as if it were obvious.

"Nikki," I whine.

"Oh come on, Jace is sexy," she admits.

"Not that, I'm talking about the fact you really told Aiden that!" I cry out. He's going to be so pissed.

"What? Were you trying to play them both?" She quirked a brow. "I mean, hey."

"No! He's a control freak remember?! Out to make my life a living hell? Does that ring a bell? Ugh!" I stomp to my room, and threw my bag on my chair. I glance at my phone and realized I had many texts that I must have subconsciously ignored from Aiden. At this moment, I didn't even want to read them myself.