Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Advice.

Maturity. A trait many want to acquire, and wish to have. However, they can have mine when it affects my relationship, causing someone to think I am older than I am. I was hurt beyond belief as I went to my dorm, laying down with my head in the pillow.

"Hi," I heard Noelle greet. I wasn't in the mood to deal with any company right now.

"Well hello, V," great it was Aiden.

"Seriously?!" I scream, pulling the covers over my head now.

"Wow, are you okay?" Noelle questions.

"I want to be alone, please," I reply, tears falling at an incredible rate now.

"Okay," Noelle whispers before I assume leaving. However, I could feel Aiden's presence lurking still.

"What happened? You and your man break up?" He teases, at which I stiffen.

"Leave me alone," I growl.

"I'm sorry, look. I understand, if you need anything, I am here," he said as if that made me want him around still. I didn't reply, which he exhaled. "Why do you hate me so?"

"Because you were mean to me, Aiden. Treating me like some new toy to flaunt until you get bored, gah, did you even have to ask? Now please, leave me alone." I sat up for a moment, and once I was done hissing at him, I returned to my previous position.

"I don't like to see you cry, V," he muttered. That's cool.
"I am going to find out who the guy is, and I will burn him."

"No, Aiden, please," I sat up again. "It's my first heart break."

"First heart break?" He scoffed, until he realized I was being serious.
"Oh, wow."

"Yeah, so just leave it alone. Please. I just want it to go away," I assure. "I'm fine."

"Revenge is the sweetest way of getting over something," he advised.

"Yeah, like I am that kind of person," I retort, shaking my head.

"You're too nice," he rolls his eyes.
"That's why you'll always be hurt."

"Thanks, Aiden. Goodbye," I wave him off.
"Seriously, go away now."

"When you are ready, you let me know," he winks before leaving the room. What a fucking creep. I roll my eyes and laid back down again. Revenge? That is a horrible idea. That is why people will always have evil around, no one wants to be the bigger person. Ugh.

"Vivian, I am sorry about Aiden. I thought it was just going to be Seth and I," Noelle apologizes after a few hours of them all laughing in the small living room.

"It's whatever," I shrug. "Kinda glad he was here."

"Wait, really?" she giggled. "Why?"

"Because it showed me how much of a better person I am, than most," I reply. Noelle became silent, and I realized it sounded as though I were talking about her rudeness, or me being above anyone else. However really it was the "revenge" comment that kept replaying in my head.

"Oh, ugh," she stammers.

"He told me to seek revenge, and I am not that kind of person," I explain. "It wasn't anything personal."

"Oh, I can understand that. Trust me. Oh boy," she laughs.

"Yeah, well I am going to try and sleep now," I sigh. I miss my mom and sister. I don't want to see Jace around here all the time, and especially not Aiden. However, tomorrow marks my first day and I am not going to enjoy it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated. I am 28, going on 29 weeks pregnant. LOL.