Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Modeling.

The modeling course was held in a huge building, all to itself. I was in complete awe as I entered, my eyes shifting around. Noelle waved me over with a smile, and practically knocked me over.

"Guys you remember Vivian," she says with a smile. Seth was standing there with a grin, as well as some other female. I took a seat next to Noelle and paid attention to the front. 'Madame Shy' was written on the board.

"Quiet, down class, quiet down!" The teacher skipped in, her white dress flowing beauty behind her with each stride. "I see a new face in our class, how lovely. Everyone that is Vivian, Vivian say hi to the class."

"Hi," I squeak, shivering down.

"Oh goodness, a shy one," she giggles. "Anyways, this year will be a bit more riskaye, a bit more sheek, and a hell of a lot more vogue. I am excited to say that we will be submitting some of our best photos to modeling agencies! This year we are going all out since it is your guys' last year with me, I want to make it last! Now what are some ideas for photoshoots this year? Anyone?"

"I would love to do a beach scene," Noelle says aloud. "If we can do a field trip."

"That would be awesome," our teacher agreed. "Cute bikinis, warm sand and lovely water. I would most definitely get that going. The photographers next door will be working with us on that, so I will have to talk to her about that idea."

"That's what I wanted," I whisper. Noelle laughed.

"Apparently they didn't want that," Seth snickers. I was shocked that Aiden wasn't in here, and honestly a little relieved. I couldn't handle if he were here.

"I want to work more on the cat walk this year," the female next to Noelle spoke up. "Especially in more difficult costumes, that we have to really pay attention to. Like Victoria Secret, they wear those wings and I bet it takes skill for it not to fall off."

"That's a great idea," she smiled. "The fashion section I'll talk to them about that also."

"Are we wearing lingerie?" I gulp, causing everyone to laugh.

"This is the year we are, senior year is the best one I hear!" Some guy whistled. I felt my face flush as I shifted uncomfortably in my chair. This was not going to be a good year for me. The teacher continued to talk about her plans for this year, and I felt faint. This sucked.

...

"So, what did you think?" Noelle questions, catching up to me.

"Longest two hours of my life," I sigh.

"You really don't want to model, huh?" she giggles, waving to someone that waved at her first.

"Is it that obvious?" I mutter, my eyes paying attention to all the people around us.

"Sis!" I jumped at the abrupt voice, then turned to see Nikki.

"Finally!" I wrapped my arms around her, and twirled around.

"Who is this?" Noelle smiles.

"My little sister, Nicole. Nicole, this is my roommate Noelle," I introduce.

"Nice to meet you," Nicole shook her hand and they both smiled.

"So, how's your first day?" I ask, and Nicole shrugged.

"People are nice," she sighs. "Other than that, it's school."

"Wish mine was like that," I laugh. She rolled her eyes.

"You're so dramatic," she snickered. "Well, I have to go."

"See yeah!" I wave as she rushed away.

"She is adorable," Noelle smiled. "Watch her around the older boys."

"Don't even get that idea in my head," I groan. "I'll murder them."

"Dork," she snickered as we sat down for a snack. The only good thing about being a senior was the time differences between each class. First and second are two hours long, unless they send you out early. You have a long break between the second and third class. Then you're done until tomorrow. Then tomorrow is three different classes. You have Wednesday off, and then Thursday is one class, then Friday through Sunday you're off, until Monday and it restarts. It was slightly confusing but whatever.
♠ ♠ ♠
^___^ Hope the schedule isn't too confusing. I'll eventually post it. But so far it's:

Creative writing, and modeling.