Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

PE sweat, past curfew.

I pull on my shorts and shirt, my hair up in a high pony tail swaying side to side with every step. I let out a deep breath after seeing Aiden wave me over with a laugh. I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking.

"You look good," he complimented, checking me out.

"That guy was an asshole," I curse. "I wanted a large shirt."

"Definitely wouldn't be so distracting," his eyes focused on my breasts.

"Aiden, stop," I beg, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Vivian!" I glance and saw Rosalyn, she hurried over to me.

"Ro," I was so relieved.

"You got the douche guy too," she laughs.

"That obvious?" I sigh.

"Well, let's own this shit then," she smiles.
"He happens to be my boyfriend too, complete asshole."

"Eww, why are you with him then?" I furrow my brows.

"He's got a big dick," she shrugs with a laugh. Well that was unexpected.

"Damn," Aiden says with a smile.

"Shut up, Aiden," she spat with a roll of her eyes.
"Besides he and I had been seeing each other since we were like thirteen."

"That's a long time," I groan.

"Yeah, so he has that hold on me, and wasn't always a douche. But we'll talk about that another day," she spat, eying Aiden down with disgust. "You enjoying your second day?"

"Of course," I fake smile. "So much fun."

"It'll get better," she assures. I exhale.

"I hope," I notice a very muscular female come out.

"Run laps, now!" she yells, blowing on her whistle. Without any complaints everyone quickly jumped and did as she said. Great.

By the end of P.E. everyone was sweaty, sore, and cursing under their breath. She over worked us all, and that was annoying. We stretched afterwards, and everyone was dismissed.

"So, what do you plan on doing today?" Rosalyn asks, panting and trying to wipe the sweat off her forehead.

"Shower, that's for sure," I answer.

"Good luck, they're going to be packed. Your best bet, is wait until about seven or eight," she advises with a smile. "Just a friendly hint, that's when I am going because the girls wont be in there."

"Thanks," I loved having someone mentor me a bit. She nods and walked off. With that said and done, I went back to my dorm.

...

Later that night, I glance at the clock and see it's eight. I grab my towel, robe, and bag full of toiletries for the bathroom. Once inside, I glance around and sure enough Rosalyn was right.

"Hey," Ro smiles.

"Hi," I reply, getting inside my own private stall.

"Told you it was nice!" she hollers, turning on the water.

"Yes, thank you so much! I would rather it be nice and quiet, while sweaty all day. Then over crowded as hell!" I spoke a little louder too so she can hear me. Once we were done showering, we dried our hair.

"You're telling me, they get brutal too. My older sister gave me all the tricks of the trade for this place, she graduated last year," she explained. Well that makes sense, because these showers are only for seniors; so I was wondering about how she knew that.

"That's awesome, thank you," I reply.

"No worries, well see you around!" she waves and rushed out. I let out a deep breath, and started back to my dorm. It was around almost ten now, and I am pretty sure curfew was nine.

"Holt," I stop and felt myself panic. Especially when I turn to see Jace.
"What are you doing out so...well.." he sighs. "You can't shower this late."

"I showered at eight, and lost track of time," I explain. He shakes his head.

"This is your first warning, Vivian," he sternly spoke. I roll my eyes and stared down the hall.

"Okay," I mouth, rolling my eyes again.

"Don't give me attitude, or I will write you up," he threatens.

"Sorry," I apologize. I held my robe tighter to me, as I shift my eyes around.
"Can I go now?"

"Ugh, yeah, of course," he nods, taking one last look at me before turning on his heel.

"Thanks," I mumble. I remember when Jace and I would shower together. Oh how I miss him. I let out a deep sigh and quickly rushed in my dorm.

"Where were you?" Noelle asks, her brow quirked.

"Shower," I answer.

"Did you get caught?" she giggles.

"A warning," I gossip with a roll of my eyes. If I rolled them anymore I was sure they would fall out of my head.

"Nice," she laughs.
"I didn't get caught last night, surprisingly. I was so wasted."

"What did you drink?" I made conversation as I slip my pajamas on.

"Tequila, so if I got caught, I was like half naked," she giggled running a hand through her hair.

"Oh wow," I laugh, crawling in bed. I sent my parents a text, then stared at the ceiling.

"Well tomorrow is our day off, but we have to go meet up with the counselor at our leisure, so dumb," she shook her head. "Not looking forward to having to tell the Counselors all about my first two days as a senior, and make sure I'm not being bullied and such."

"Sounds lovely," I sigh.

"Yeah, they'll ask us about our career choice, and...well you'll see," she laughs.

"Looking forward to it," I gag with a smile, shut my light off and snuggled in bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
La, la, la.