Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Movie date.

Wednesday, great. I stood in the line outside of the counselors' offices, and hoped I wouldn't get Jace. Noelle stood there, chewing her gum, and playing with her hair.

"For fuck's sake," she groans. "Why did we come early?" So much for being a morning person.

"To get it done and over with," I remind for the millionth time.
"Look at the line behind us, now be thankful."

"Yes ma'am," she giggles, before returning to her phone.

"Next!" Damn it. I hesitantly walk in Jace's office, trying not to make it noticeable for others. "Close the door." He demands, before glancing up. Our eyes kept on one another, as I slowly closed the door and sat down.

"So, ugh, I've never seen a counselor before," I say while rubbing the back of my neck, taking in his little office.

"Well, I don't grade you, nor can I discuss to anyone what we talk about. So, no need to be scared," he assured, speaking as if he were a robot.

"Bet you tell that to everyone," I laugh, until his eyes connect with mine again. I grew silent, and shift my focus away from him to the filing cabinet with a small plant on it. "What do we talk about?"

"How was your first days here? Especially as a senior?" he placed the tip of his pen against the paper, ready to fill in my answers or whatever.

"Basic," I shrug. He calmly looks up at me.

"Basic?" he repeats, furrowed brows.

"Typical guy harasses girl, wanting to date her. New kids get friendly, until they show their true colors. Teachers giving their first day speeches, and such. Basic first day," I explain. Jace relaxed his brows leaving one raised while writing something down.

"What do you think of your classes?" He questions, his eyes scanning the paperwork in front of him.

"I hate modeling," I growl. He smirked. "I don't like the fact we'll be half naked, and shit like that. I just wanted photography, but the school changed it on me for some sexist reason."

"Sounds fun," he chuckles. I glared at him.

"Of course," I roll my eyes. "Ugh, other than that, P.E. is a bitch."

"Noted," he laughs. He leaned against his chair and smiled at me.
"Any type of grief, or loss, anything I should be concerned about?"

"As my counselor?" I choke out, the room fell silent, and had a mist to it. An uneasy feeling once I asked that as he stared into my eyes calmly.

"Yes," he whispers. His voice was barely audible, and all I could hear was the gulp echoing through my ears as I swallowed down the lump in my throat.

"Then no," I bit my lip. "Is that all?" Standing up, I fiddled with the bottom of my shirt.

"Yeah," he nods, closing my file. He kept his eyes away from mine as he let out a deep breath. "I will see you next week, and if anything ever bothers you, ugh, school related. Come and talk to me or any of the other counselors. But since you got me today, I am your main counselor for the year."

"Great," I scoff. I took in a deep breath, smiled, and walked out.

"See it wasn't that bad, huh?" Noelle asks, leaning against the wall waiting while licking a lollipop.

"You liar, you made it out as if it were like going to be worse!" I yell. Rosalyn appeared beside me with her brows raised.

"Talked to the counselors?" she questions, I nod.

"Fun," she giggled. "They're interesting, that's for sure."

"Mhmm," I nod.

"Aiden is having a party this weekend, at his parents house. I hope to see you there, Vivian," she says before meeting up with her asshole boyfriend. Noelle let out a deep breath.

"I don't know how you know her, but ugh," Noelle scoffed. "She can be a bitch."

"She's in my creative writing class, I think she's cool," I shrug.

"You get along with all types, huh?" she smiled.
"Well, let's go! I want to go to the movies already!"

"Is that really what we are doing today?" I cringe, I just wanted to stay in my dorm and relax, I was more of a hermit introvert than an extrovert like Noelle.

"Well, I have homework later. Since that's what Wednesday is really for, but as of right now, I want to see a movie!" she pouts. I roll my eyes. "Pleaaaaase."

"Fine," I cave. We both hurried to a bus that takes us down town.

"So, what's the story behind that sweater, anyway?" she commented, glancing at my dark gray with purple specks pull over hoodie, the front has a spaceship and a beam with a lime green glow in the dark alien in it, the strings a thick black and the cuffs have a hole for my thumb.

"What about it?" I ask, cupping the cuffs in the palms of my hand.

"Nothing, it's totally like your trade mark," she answers. I just laugh.

"It's comforting," I explain with a slight shrug, the cotton fabric was soft and comforting.

"I can respect that," she nods. "Thank goodness you wear skinny jeans."

"This is why I am not model material," I joke. My hair was tossed around, and the sweater did not cup my body. The skinny jeans are dark, and probably the only thing fashionable that I have on. Even my shoes are faded, and old looking. My brown side bag is worn, and not very lady like neither. Where as Noelle, she has a cute zip up sweater that's tight, and half zipped. A pink spaghetti strap that shows off her small cleavage, along with ripped shorts that are really short, and some real imported Uggs. Her hair and make up flawless as usual.

"I think this is why we get along so well," she giggles. "I love your style, and don't give a fuck attitude," she compliments. She glanced at her phone and bit her lip. "But don't be mad."

"Mad?" I repeat, once we got off the bus my eyes scanned the parking lot, sure enough there Seth and Aiden are. "You bitch." I growl, glaring at her now.

"Hey ladies," Seth greets, giving her a kiss. I politely nod as Aiden wrapped an arm around me.

"Looks like we're doubling," Aiden chuckled. I let out a sigh.
"Come on, Viv. Please just see what you think."

"Whatever," I scoff, not trying to ruin Noelle's day. Plus if Aiden pays for everything then it's a win-win. Of course being the gentlemen he is, he did pay for everything. The ticket, my drink, candy and popcorn. I wasn't going to complain, even though that makes me out to be a gold digger.

"You know, you look beautiful," Aiden compliments. I quirk a brow at him with half a smile.

"In this?" I laugh, gesturing to my laid back attire. "Thanks."

"Really, I love it, it's a nice change," he continued. Suddenly he leaned forward, and our lips pressed together. It was my official second kiss, okay third but still. I closed my eyes, and felt a jolt go through my body. A flash was seen and I pushed him away.

"Aiden!" I whine and he smirked.

"What? Aren't we cute?" he asks, showing me the picture. I cringe.
"Come on Vivian, just see what you think."

"You said that earlier," I growl. Suddenly the credits were gone and the movie started.

"Shh," he hushed with a wink. He wrapped an arm around me again, and pulled me close. I didn't bother fighting him, instead I rest my head against his shoulder. Noelle was extremely happy, as she kissed Seth, then winked at me before turning back to the movie. I guess she really wanted us to be able to double date, I don't know. But I was taking one for the team right now and that was it.

...

After the movie, we noticed it was getting dark outside. The street lights began to flicker.

"Want food?" Seth questions, addressing everyone.

"Pizza sounds delicious," Aiden answers. Noelle nods.

"I'm getting tired," I smoothly decline. I am a party pooper and was not ashamed of it.

"I'll take her back home, you guys have fun," Aiden waved them off. We walked towards the parking lot, at which I froze a little hesitantly following him.

"We aren't taking the bus?" I ask, feeling a bit odd and kept glancing around paranoid.

"No, I have my car," he explains. I shrug thinking about how anything was better than the city bus anyways. He opened the passenger door for me, then got in himself at the drivers side. The drive was awkwardly silent, none the less we made it back to the dorms and he escorted me to the elevator, entering with me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I laugh as he followed me out of the elevator and to my door. I placed my hand on his chest, gesturing a hell no to him thinking he was sly enough to come in my dorm. Aiden shrugs, licking his lips for a moment.

"Making sure you'll be okay," he whispers, checking his phone. "Curfew isn't for about another two hours." His smirk was cocky, and his demeanor was even cockier.

"You thought," I scoff, shaking my head unlocking the door.
"Good night, Aiden."

"Vivian," he whines as I opened the door and entered in alone. I pressed the door against my hip to where he can't see inside, everything about my posture showed he was not welcome in my dorm.

"Don't say it, I've heard it two times tonight, and it isn't going to change anything," I assure with a laugh. Suddenly he snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me close, our lips connected and my back slammed against the wall on the opposite side of my door. Oh god, that was one of the hottest things that has happened to me. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed rough things.

"Mmm," I moan against his lips as his grip on my hips tighten. I place my hands on his chest and pushed him away. "No, Aiden. We can't."

"Shh," he hushed, leaning forward and biting my neck. The sensations that went through my body was ecstatic. I bit my bottom lip roughly to prevent a moan from being audible.

"Aiden, please," I whine. He pressed his hips against mine again, and I felt his growing boner.

"Let's go inside and I'll please you," he whispers in my ear. I sharply exhale as my body naturally breathed harder than before. I lick my dry lips and shake my head.

"I can't," I reply. "I'm not that kind of girl."

"We've known each other for a long time, Viv. This is bound to happen," he pressures. I shook my head, but again he leaned forward and bit my neck. His hand grabs both my wrists, and the other went in my pocket and pulled out the lanyard that has my dorm key attached to it.

"Aiden!" I demand him to release me, but he kicked the door open, and pushed me in. The door closed behind us, and I fell on the floor.

"I don't want you to be able to lock me out," he laughed landing on me, at which I kicked him.

"This isn't cute!" I cry out, but he didn't listen.

"Shh, Vivian," he nibbled on my collar bone.

"Aiden please don't," I whine. He held my hands above my head with one hand, then used his other to lift my sweater up, his fingers icy on my sides sending chills on my ribs.

"There is a body under there," he breaths out, licking his lips. "A cute one at that." he leaned forward and kissed my belly button, unbuttoning my skinny jeans. My throat was dry and I wanted to scream while he pressed his knees hard on my upper legs.

"Are you seriously going to rape me right now?" I cry out, feeling scared shitless, and angry. Aiden froze for a moment, as his eyes connected with mine. His eyes softened and he let out a deep breath.

"I-I am not going to rape you," he slowly released my hands, then laid beside me.
"I thought you were enjoying this, like roleplaying?" I scoff at his last comment.

"Really?" I wipe the tears that I didn't realize were falling. I immediately backed into the wall and sat there with my head in my hands, and my elbows on my knees.

"Damn, don't cry," he begs, pulling me in his arms. I didn't know what else to do, but cuddle against him. "I would never rape you, V. Seriously. I am sorry." He kissed the top of my head, and we both laid there silently. The door opened and there stood Noelle.

"Oh," she winks. "Sorry if I-"

"Go to bed," Aiden demands with a look that could kill.

"Just so you know, curfew is in thirty," she giggled rushing to her bed. Aiden adjusted so I could get up, then he joined me. I walked him to the door, and leaned against its frame.

"I'm sorry if I scared you," he apologized again for the millionth time.

"Don't do it again, unless we are officially together or we both mutually know it's being kinky, or something, just don't do it again like that unless I say it is okay," I didn't know how to word it, and I just realized how that sounded. I closed my eyes tightly, and let out a deep breath before reopening them.

"Yes ma'am," he winks. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.

"Curfew is in thir-..." we both heard a warning voice that paused in its tracks. Jace?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lala. ^_^