Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Thursday classes.

Jace shifted his eyes from Aiden, then landed to mine.

"Thirty minutes," Aiden finished for him.
"I know this."

"Get a move on then," Jace demands. Aiden was going to argue, but I placed my hand on his arm.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I whisper, at which Aiden turned to me.

"Tonight was fun," he chuckled, leaning forward and kissing me. I didn't bother fighting, instead I kissed back. Aiden sent Jace a look before stalking down the hall to the elevator.

"Aiden, really? You couldn't do better than that?" Jace scoffs, shaking his head. "Pathetic."

"Pathetic?" I repeat, closing the door behind me.
"Don't get me started on that word."

"Go to bed, Vivian," he orders with a roll of his eyes.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I bark, my eyes narrowing.
"You were the-"

"Don't even finish that," he hisses. "Now good night."

"Asshole," I go inside my dorm and slam the door as hard as I can.

...

Monday's schedule:
Creative Writing,
Modeling,
Snack/break,
History,
and done.

Tuesday's schedule:
Psychology,
Hour break,
Physical Education,
and done.

Wednesday's schedule:
Day off to do homework.

Thursday's schedule:
Math,
Science,
and Drama.

I kept repeating my schedule in my head so that I could get my mind off Jace.

"So, you and Aiden?" Noelle smirks sneaking up on me, I slightly jump and huffed.

"You were so wrong for setting me up last night," I scold, turning away from her.

"Oh c'mon, Vivian!" she cried out. "Give me some details!" she was begging and blatantly ignoring how upset I am with her.

"I had fun," I simply shrug.
"Not sure if I want to do it again though."

"Did you, do it, do it?" she chewed her lip with a grin.

"Noelle," I hiss. "I am not that type."

"You know you can always be that type," she giggles.
"Doesn't even have to be that serious."

"Noelle, please," I grew tired of her gossip as I headed to my math class.

Usually I go in detail about my classes, but I truly hate math and science so I am skipping those. However Drama class was interesting, and there Aiden was along with the rest of the group.

"Hey," Seth nods, with an excited Noelle next to him.

"Hi," I wave back, taking a seat.

"Have fun last night?" Seth smirked, glancing at Aiden before returning his attention to me.

"The movie was alright," I shrug with boredom. Aiden wrapped his arm around me.

"Fucking Jace tried busting me for curfew," Aiden scoffed.
"Mothafucka it was thirty minutes till."

"Duuumb!" Seth laughed, so did Noelle. However I was silent.

"What were you guys arguing about anyway?" Noelle opened her big mouth, everyone turning their attention to me.

"Argue?" Aiden repeats, staring intensely at me.

"Yeah, Viv slammed the door too," Noelle continued. I rolled my eyes.

"I slammed it in Jace's face, I mean really Aiden was already heading out," I lie. Aiden shrugs.

"It's because he's old now, he takes it out on all of us," Aiden snickered with another shrug.

"He's like twenty one or some shit," Seth laughs.

"Like I said, old," Aiden was being rude.

"Class, class, are you ready for a fun year! I know I am!" The teacher was way too enthusiastic. But I didn't mind, this is where I would escape myself from reality. As shy as I can be, I really enjoyed drama class back home. It was always my sanctuary. And I am glad it was my last class of the week, until Monday.

...

"Drama is so much fun," Noelle danced as we walked out of the room.

"Yeah," Seth wrapped his arm around her.

"So, you're coming to my house to party right?" Aiden turns to me.

"Party?" I quirk a brow.

"Duh," he laughs.

"Thought it was tomorrow night?" I cringe, I was looking forward to sleeping in my bed.

"No, we are all sneaking out tonight instead. That way tomorrow night no one's parents find out," he was so devious. "Come on, you should join us."

"She's going you guys, just let us go get ready and pack," Noelle decided for us and waved them off. She yanked me by my wrist and soon we're inside our dorm.

"I didn't say I was going," I start coughing, accidentally choking on my own spit like an idiot.

"Karma, and you are going," she grins. "You can't let me down."

"Noelle, please," I whine. "I don't feel good."

"You seemed fine in class today," she points out.

"Well, I am not fine," I lie, looking away from her feeling guilty. I am a horrible liar.

"Just come to the party, you can escape at any moment," she tries to convince me.

"And then I'd have to walk alone, yeah, sounds good to me," I was indeed being sarcastic.

"Fine, don't go," she scoffed. "Do like homework or something."

"That's exactly my plan, stupid math and science," I curse. Noelle let out a deep breath.

"We are such opposites," she shook her head as she rummaged her closet. I was shocked at her skimpy outfit that she chose, along with her make up choice; it was all a bit much. "What? I plan to roll tonight, and going rave style."

"Sounds fun," I shook my head. I wasn't even sure on what she meant by 'roll' but good for her. I continued my homework, and she let out another sigh.

"Are you really not coming?" She pouts.

"If he has another one tomorrow, maybe," I shrug.

"Just come tonight!" she begs. "Please, please."

"Fine!" I cave. Wait. What? Noelle's eyes lit up as she hurried to my closet to rummage through my clothes as well. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Are you team Jace, or Aiden?