Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

*** move.

I randomly woke up with Jace wrapped around me, it wasn't even fully daytime yet. I still felt a little drunk, however I wasn't going to blame that on what I did next. I leaned over and started kissing him, at first he was hesitant. Then his eyes opened, locking with mine, and he kissed back. I maneuvered under the covers to where I was on him now, my hands at either side of his head, as our tongues played together. He gripped my hips, then lightly pulled my hair back to suck on my neck. I let out a soft moan, as he sat up, nibbling on my collarbone.

"Jace," I whisper. He too was breathing heavily, light moans escaped his lips, as I pressed my hips against his lap. His member was revealing his guilty pleasure as I continued to grind him, I slipped my panties off and smiled at him biting my lip. I tugged his hair, and cupped his balls. That's all it took, and he flipped me over, pulling his boxers off.

"Ah, fuck," he grunts as he entered me. I was already wet, and had no problems there as he slid inside. The tip hit against the opening, sliding into my walls, creating a pleasurable discomfort as he thrust in and out. My back arched, my mouth flew open at which I sucked my lips in afraid of looking like a fish.

"Jace!" I scream, my voice high pitch and girly. It was disgusting to me, but obviously turned him on more. He roughly pulled my bra off, leaned forward and sucked on my breast. I bit his collar bone, my nails digging into his back. My legs wrapped around his waist holding him in place, and I didn't want him to ever leave. I grind my hips around, and suddenly he jerked to a stop, holding me in place.

"Don't move like that, Vivi," he was hoarse. Our eyes connected, and I felt shivers down my neck and back.

"Why not?" I breath out, my chest rapidly moving. He used my nickname and it made me ridiculously happy. He slightly smirked, leaning forward and kissed me.

"You'll make me cum, and I'm not ready to yet," the most attractive thing I've heard in a long time. I bit my bottom lip, my eyes distinctively closing, as my head went back. Oh God, Jace. What you do to me. After a little longer he started thrusting again, at which now my vaginal parts were more sensitive than before. I felt this strange yet erotic feeling down there, and I pushed as if I were trying to pee, and my body felt so relieved.

"I'm cumming," I said. Why? I wasn't sure, it just seemed right. At that point, he jerked out, and disappeared. I laid there, my legs shaking, and my body completely tired. My hair was a mess, and sweaty, but I wasn't going to complain. I rolled over, and fell asleep.

...

Regret, a feeling that eats away at you as you awake in the morning. The term walk of shame was something I would become very familiar with, and I knew it. I rolled over, feeling Jace beside me still. The best feeling ever. His hand went to my leg, and slowly his thumb moved around in circles.

"Good morning, Vivi," he breaths out, that nickname again. I bit my lip, with a weak smile.

"Good morning," I reply. I was sore and finally sober. I let out a deep breath.

"You should get going," those words stung. I felt like the girls from the movies, one night stand, something degrading of the sort. He shifted his eyes away after reading my expression, and without another word, I stood.

"Okay," I muster all I could to say that. I grab my clothes that are scattered, and purposely put them on in front of him. Maybe he'll feel guilty, and stop me. Tell me he wants to cuddle, get breakfast, be something. However, time passed, and I could only delay the inevitable for so long...when I realized he wasn't going to.

Last night was such a blur, I went with Noelle and she left me. Aiden was fucking some girl, I didn't join that, did I? I remember throwing up, and some how being here at Jace's. I let out a deep sigh as I snagged his sweater, not caring if he'd be upset. It was generic anyway, and you could get it at any near by clothing store. It was raining outside, and before I closed his house door behind me, I let out a sigh, my body shaking. He was letting me walk, in the rain, back to my dorm, which is far as fuck. Wow.

"Wow," I didn't settle for my thoughts, I had to say it aloud. He talks about my age, and the difference of three years between us as if it were a big deal. But here he is letting me walk alone in the rain. He didn't care. I felt a lump form in my throat as I slammed his door as hard as I could shut, making the dog bark. I stomp down his front lawn, and pulled the hood over my head. Dick move, Jace. Dick move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully this be a lesson to a few girls, you will see what Vivian goes through. I've been in her shoes, and I guess in a small minor way this is part of what I've been through in hopes you guys don't make the same mistakes I had. Be prepared.