Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Reinventing.

Reinventing myself: The walk back to my dorm made me have a sudden realization, guys don't like good girls. Jace showed me that by taking advantage of my sincerity. No, you have to be a bitch to keep someone loyal. I mean look at Rosalyn and her asshole boyfriend, sure he's an asshole but they've been together for like three years, and as she said, it's what relationships are...isn't it? I was confused by what defines a relationship, Disney shows complete love and happiness, yet our society shows otherwise. I let out a sigh, when I passed a salon.

"Hi," I greet the lady, my black hair long and pretty.

"Hi, and what would you like done today?" The lady behind the counter was sweet.

"Choppy layers," I explain and she grins.

"That long beautiful hair, let's do it," she smiles.
"Ernesto! You are the best at layers, he can help you."

"Thank you," I sat down at his seat and chewed my lips.

"Oh girl, your hair is gorgeous. Are you sure you want to do this?" He was sincere, and although I was asking myself the same question repetitively, I knew it was a yes. So he got started. I had bangs, and choppy layers, but my hair still went to my breasts. I felt more vogue, and model-esk.

"Thank you so much!" I thank, tipping him, and going on my merry way. I slam my dorm doors open, and go towards my closet, staring at my clothes. I would organize my closet accordingly, my parents would see my hair but not necessarily the style I was wanting to do.

"You're back!" Noelle squealed, getting up from her bed.

"And you're here," I reply, sounding like a bitch. Noelle furrowed her brows, but brushed it off.

"Yeah, I got here like three hours ago," she shrugs. "Oh my, who did you hook up with?"

"Why so you can go blabbing your mouth?" I retort, tilting my head to the side.
"Thanks for leaving me at Aiden's by the way, I appreciate it."

"V, I'm sorry," she apologizes. "I got extremely drunk."

"Don't worry, Noelle, in a way, I am glad," I sincerely say. Sure, it would've been nice to have completely avoided this heartbreak, however the new me was going to benefit myself. I wasn't going to take shit from anyone. "And next time, I'll be more prepared."

"I am glad you aren't mad," she says with a weak smile.
"You didn't get, ugh, raped did you?"

"Oh no, trust me...it was consensual," I wink. If that was even a word, either way, I was going to grow from this experience. I grab a tissue and clean my face. "So, is there any parties tonight?"

"Aiden is having one, again, remember?" she replies.
"But we don't have to go, of course."

"Oh, I am going," I smirk at my reflection. "I am most definitely going."

"Did something happen?" she couldn't hold back her curiosity.

"An epiphany at it's finest," I state, grabbing my showering goods and left the dorm.

I held Jace's sweater in my hand and slammed my hand on his door. I glanced at my phone, checking the time. The door unlocked and opened, I quirked a brow.

"I didn't know if you would be here since it's Friday," I cough. Jace looked at my hair and took in the new cut, before shaking his head and blinking back to reality.

"What do you want, Vivian?" He pushes the door open, and walks to his desk. It was awkward but I licked my lips, holding his sweater out.

"This is yours," I comment, placing it on his chair.

"Thank you," he quietly thanked, looking through his paperwork.

"Is that all?" He wasn't even looking at me now. I felt the new layers touching my cheek bones, and chin. I leaned my head forward, the bangs covering my eyes as I peeked through them at him.

"Thank you," I awkwardly whisper. He shifted his eyes to mine. "You kind of saved me."

"That's a big dramatic, does this mean you aren't going back to whatever parties you were attending?" He folded his hands on his desk, and stared intensely at me. I smiled, biting my bottom lip with a shrug.

"I don't know," I mutter. His eyes showed he cared, and that alone made me extremely happy.

"Vivian," he sternly spoke and I skipped towards his door.

"Hmm?" I rose my brows.

"I like what you did to your hair, a new identity is nice. Hopefully you stay away from those so called friends of yours," he cooed. I chuckled an evil chuckle, something you would hear from Ursula or some other Villain in a Disney movie.

"Oh, totally," I spat and slammed his door. I leaned against it, and smiled. He likes my hair.

...

"So, how was your first week? I like the new hair style." My mom was driving me to the mall, to spend some quality time together. I didn't mind because I wanted a new wardrobe anyway, and hoped to sucker her into buying it for me.

"Interesting," I reply. "I want to try a new look."

"I am surprisingly okay with that," she smiles.
"More edgy? Since you're going to be an adult soon."

"Exactly," I was glad she supported me. However, I am sure she didn't know the drastic of my changes, however that wouldn't be something I'd want her to know.

"Well, we can look at some new clothes, while we dress shop," she was excited about something, and I sigh. Noelle helped me cover up the hickey, and I was grateful for that. She shouldn't see it until after I get what I need.

"Dress shop?" I reply, and she smiles.

"Yes, we are going to a dinner party, for your dad's work," she playfully gagged. I licked my lips, knowing that meant Aiden would be there.

"Fun," I smile. I was going to get Aiden back for last night as well, "taking care of me" then ditching me to fuck some whore, oh and the best part! Letting me walk drunkenly to God knows where, and not even text to see if I was alive today. Points for you, Aiden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tralala, lalala....