Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Easily manipulated.

I lightly curled my hair, and straightened my bangs. I applied white eye shadow, and did cat eyes with the eyeliner on my eyelids. I slip on my heels, and grabbed my pleather jacket. My mom was calling me from down stairs, as I applied my red lipstick.

"Coming!" I call, applying more make up to my hickey. I rushed out the door, and did my best to get down stairs without falling.

"Beautiful," she comments, her eyes lighting up as she took in my appearance.

"A little short for my liking," my father detested, his expression unhappy. I smile at him.

"Don't worry daddy," I assure, at which he nodded with appreciation.

"I would be killed if I dressed like that," Nikki hissed with annoyance.

"You are also way too young," our mom scolds, before turning to me.
"V is going to be eighteen soon, I want to look out for her."

"Good luck," Nikki blurts out, rushing away before I could glare at her.

"Let's go," I comment, checking my phone for Noelle's response. She mentioned something about Seth wanting to do something "fun" tonight, and it meant drug related. Although I hadn't done anything like that before, I told her that I would join in. I was hesitant, but this was the new me...for now.

...

"You made it," Harvey, Aiden's father, greets with a grin. I nod, when my eyes caught notice of Aiden's. He looked away then regained composure before walking over towards me. Immediately, I embraced him in a hug.

"How are you?" I ask him, our parents looked impressed.

"Good," he replies, a smirk on his face. He wrapped an arm around me, and smiled at our doting parentals. "Let's go dance." He drug me away, and once at a safe distance laughed. "What are you doing, Vivian?"

"What do you mean?" I retort, looking him over.

"Didn't last night teach you anything?" He comments, staring into my eyes. "I thought maybe I would've showed you that partying isn't something you want to do."

"Oh, were you teaching me a lesson?" I flash him a flirtatious pouting bottom lip. "Because it worked," I wink and walked away from him. He followed me outside, and pressed me against the wall. "Our parents can easily walk out here, Aiden."

"Let them," he pressed his lips against mine. "You cant rub against me, and expect me not to react. Your hair looks amazing." Was he really this easy? I didn't even know how to be seductive, yet his pathetic ass was falling for it. "Besides, you're cute when you try to get one over me. What are you planning?" he was whispering in my ear now, grabbing onto my wrist and tightening his grip. "And where the fuck did you go last night?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I hiss, trying to get out of his grasp, but failed.

"I would actually," he comments, eying me down.
"I don't like the fact you snuck off, all drunk."

"You seemed pretty preoccupied, I didn't want to interrupt," I explain. He rolled his eyes, releasing me.

"You aren't coming tonight, even if Seth gets mad that you had ins," Aiden spat.
"I'll cover your cost."

"No you wont!" I yell, but he ignored me as he went inside. The older men were announcing some big improvement they've decided for the company, and an expansion, boring things really. I made it my duty to follow Aiden in the bathroom, I slammed the door closed and saw him bent over. He stood straight with a rolled up dollar bill, and wiped his nose.

"This bathroom was taken," he comments.

"Be lucky it was me coming in here," I scold. "I can't believe you."

"What?" he cocked his head to the side.
"See this is why you can't join us tonight."

"But, I am," I snarl, snatching the bill from him. There was another line made out, and I did my best to snort it. I blew some of it away by accident, at which Aiden laughed at my failed attempt, then I finished the rest. "See you then," I drop the bill and left the bathroom.

"You're too easily manipulated, Vivian!" He hollers, causing me to stiffen.

"What do you mean by that?" I turn, wiping my nose.

"If you don't get it, then you wont," he measly states before closing the door. I roll my eyes and walk over to the crowd. A few minutes pass and my body felt a little weird, my hair tingled and my body felt alive.

"Darling, where have you been?" My mom asks, her eyes immediately shot to mine and narrowed slightly.

"Sorry, Noelle wants me to stay the night and is like going to come pick me up, and so I wanted to make sure she knew how to get here, and such," I rambled very quickly.

"Did you ask your father?" she was scolding me.

"Of course," I lie.

"Alright, be careful," she sighs. I nod, kiss her cheek, and hurried off. I was leaving this banquet to get to Aiden's, but how do I even get there?

"Vivian, where are you going?" My dad stopped me, a smile on his face.

"Noelle is picking me up, mom said it was fine since all the important stuff was done," I lie, and he shrugs taking the time to pose for a photo.

"Alright, well, have fun," he waves me off and went to a crowd of people. Well that was easy, I went outside and sent Noelle another text.

"Damn it," I heard and glance over to see Aiden. "I guess you're going with me, princess," he snarled. I didn't understand why he was so annoyed that I was joining them tonight, wasn't it supposed to be some party anyway? I got inside his car, fiddling with my dress, and tapping on the door. The music he played was mesmerizing and I just felt so alive. Until I realized I was chewing on my tongue, and rubbing it around my teeth.

"Ouch," I comment. He pulls out a stick of gum and offers it to me.

"Take it," he grunts. I did as he said, and thankfully that took my mind off chewing my tongue, and such. It was much nicer. Even my own thoughts were going a mile a minute, as I stared around the car with amazement at the little lights showing how fast he was going, or the time, or even the dials for the radio. So pretty. So cool. At this moment I didn't feel the pressure of being a big sister, the first born, a senior, or even a potential desperate to be girlfriend. I was just me.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it begins....