Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Back again.

I understood why Aiden didn't want me there. That red headed chick from the other night was there, Noelle, Seth, Aiden and I. No one else showed up, and they probably weren't invited. Even Noelle was shocked, but went with the flow. We dropped a few pills, and all of us sat in the living room with some lights going, a fuzzy rug to touch, and music playing.

"Lights, Drive my Soul" was playing, and I slightly swayed. My mind was going a mile a minute, when Seth stood up with a cigarette.

"Want one?" He offers, and I shrug.

"Sure," we went outside. Noelle was laying on her back, feeling the carpet and didn't even notice. Seth lit one up, handed it to me, then lit one for himself.

"Why are you here?" he asks, chewing his gum, and sucking in his smoke. I took a hit, and coughed uncontrollably, then took another hit. It was addicting and felt so good to smoke right now.

"What do you mean?" I smacked my lips together, the music in the back ground, as I swayed. My dress felt amazing on my legs, and most of the night went by really quick.

"He's going to ruin you, you know," he comments. I shrug.

"Don't worry about it, Seth," I wink. "I know what I am doing."

"What are you guys doing out here?" Noelle seemed upset, and her mood changed completely from happy to suddenly paranoid.

"Smoking a cig, and talking about Aiden," Seth explains. Noelle glances at me.

"I guess he didn't want me here, because of that girl," I laugh.
"As if I care."

"He's stupid," Noelle steals Seth's cigarette and takes a hit.
"God, this is so amazing."

"It is," he comments, and suddenly they start making out. Next thing I knew, the cigarette was on the floor, burning itself to death. Noelle was bent over, her skirt up, and Seth was inside of her. I felt like a pervert for watching, however I couldn't stop. I stared at the two while puffing on my cigarette.

"Oh, Seth!" she screams out, his hands grabbed her hair. She reached out, and was touching my leg during the process. I didn't stop any of it. "Kiss me, V," she begs. I blew out some smoke, and was about to get on my knees to her level when arms wrapped around me and yanked me inside. It was Aiden. Noelle and Seth both forgot about me, as they continued to fuck outside. This time, her legs around him, and her back against the slider door.

"Oh, hi," I giggle. Aiden rolled his eyes, and for some reason I leaned forward kissing him. He kissed me back, but grabbed my neck and jerked me away.

"Too easy," he whispers. I chewed my gum, and stared at him with a blank expression.

"Aiden, fuck me," the red headed girl hollered from the living room.

"Now, you get to watch me fuck the shit out of that girl, and you wont say a thing. Just sit there, and watch," he demands, shoving me on the couch. He went over to the girl, rubbing his hand on her bare skin. She had her shirt off already, and slowly her pants went too. She closed her eyes, her head tilting back as she let out a soft moan. Aiden forcefully grabbed her throat, and slammed her on the couch. I felt like I was in a trance as he ripped her underwear off.

"Let's be more romantic," she begs but he laughed, shoving her legs open, using his knees to keep them that way, and took his pants off. "Aiden, please," she begs but he ignores her. The whole time he's staring at me as he roughly threw her on her back, lifting her legs on his shoulders. When he entered you could tell it was painful, and she probably wasn't completely ready. But again, I was just staring at them, not saying a word. Aiden held her legs down as hard as he could by her head and pounded her. I felt her pain, but at the same time it turned me on.

"Say my name," he demands, and when she whimpered he smacked her.

"Aiden," she forcefully moans out. He nods and she held onto his hips, screaming in pleasure at this point. The initial shock of it being rough disappearing by now, and I guess the drugs were making her enjoy it more. My hair was sweaty, my skin tingled, and my legs ached a bit. I wanted to run. Once Aiden finished, he pulled his pants up and I was gone...again.

...

Where I was going? I had no idea. I just ran and ran, at some point my heels were off too, and I ran barefoot. Until I made it to that familiar door step, and of course a grumpy Jace opened it.

"Vivian," he sighs, staring at me, taking in my white dress with the cute oversized black bow under my breasts wrapping around my rib cage.

"I just wanted to say hi, and do you have a cigarette?" I was speaking fast, my eyes were shooting behind him to make sure he was alone. Friday night, Jace was indeed alone, he must have missed me.

"You shouldn't be here," he comments, leaning against his door frame.

"Then just have a cigarette with me, and I'll be on my merry way!" I cheer, with a smirk.

"Out back then," he opens the door, and I dance inside. We went out back, and he lit us up a cigarette. "So, what are you on?" He lit a cigarette for me, handed it over, then lit one for himself.

"I honestly have no idea," I laugh as if it were the funniest thing. He exhaled sharply, blowing the smoke out of his nose.

"What do you mean, you have no idea? You just do whatever they give you?! Who are you hanging out with, Vivi?" He was sincerely worried, but I couldn't take him seriously, so I started laughing. I mean even used his nickname he gave me for added affect.

"Oh Jace, as if you really care," I wink, and at this point snorting. I tried to hold back my laughter but it wasn't going to work. He let out another deep sigh.

"You need to stop this," he growls. "Seriously."

"Or what?" I bit my bottom lip, we were sitting in lawn chairs and at this point I was standing. "Please, enlighten me, Jace. What will you do to me?"

"Stop," he orders, however before he could get up, I was straddling him. I place my finger on his lips, and used my other hand to take a hit of my cigarette.

"Don't worry, Jace, I'll be out of your hair in about three minutes," I state after reviewing my cigarette. He let out a deep sigh, and put his out.

"No, now," he barks. I shake my head, tossing my cigarette and started kissing him. At first he tried to reject me, but I wasn't taking that. His member was growing harder, and we were fumbling around with him trying to push my hands away. However, I got my way, I pulled him out and moved my underwear to the side. I slipped him inside me, and at that point he didn't reject me. I moved forward and back, pressing as hard into him as I could while he's inside of me.

"Oh, Jace," I moan. He placed his hands on my hips, and pressed my down even harder, jerking me forward and back, then forced me to lean forward. Once I leaned forward, he was thrusting inside of me. Causing my moans to echo the neighborhood, my hands to grab his arms, then shift to his hair, then to his shirt. I didn't know what they wanted to do, because it was so erotic I couldn't think straight... What was I doing here?!
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what are you thinking about the story? Do you think it's good, or am I ruining it? Because I keep typing out these small little "pages" hella fast, and sometimes that can ruin a story. Let me know. ^_^