Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Reintroduced again.

Unpacking was not all it's cracked out to be. I could see why in the movies they skip the whole process and only show a quick scene. None the less, that is what I will do. So, the room is fairly unpacked, and now I'm checking out the pamphlet on the new school. I sat at the island counter in the kitchen, stuffing my face with onion bagels topped with loads of cream cheese.

"Vivian!" I heard my dad holler, I smelt the smell of Lysol that mom sprayed every where. Which indicated someone was here.

"Yeah?!" I call back, a bandana wrapped around my head, with my hair pulled into a bun on top.

"Oh, she's in here," my dad chuckled, when they appeared.
"Ugh, Vivian, umm. You remember Harvey, right?" he introduced us nervously.

"Hi," I nod, wiping my hands on my sweat pants before shaking Harvey's hand.

"Interesting," Harvey chuckled, looking over my appearance with amusement.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were coming over today. I was trying to finish unpacking," I explain, then went back to eating. What else was I going to do?

"She's adorable," Harvey compliments, taking in our kitchen's granite counter tops and white cabinets.

"Who is?" I heard another voice, with my mouth full I glance over to see a guy my age.

"Dave's daughter, Vivian," Harvey introduced. The teen was identical to his father, they both have white/gray eyes, and pointy noses. I swallowed hard and smiled. "Aiden you remember Vivian?"

"Yeah," Aiden mutters, shaking his head with a soft chuckle. "Adorable."

"Hey," I furrow my brows. "I didn't know anyone was coming over."

"Okay," he winks before walking off. I roll my eyes, narrowed them at my dad then turned back around and took my last bite. Once I was done gulping down my orange juice, I stalked up stairs and began to finish unpacking.

"What are you doing in here?" I hiss pausing in my doorway, Aiden was looking through some of the boxes I hadn't opened yet.

"Bored," he shrugs, then looked me over raising a brow.
"Are you at least going to shower?"

"I did," I walk over, snatching the book from his hand and closed the box.

"You haven't seen me in years, and this is how you treat an old friend?" He pouts, looking me over for the millionth time. I couldn't tell if he was impressed or disgusted with my appearance.

"Old friend? Last I remember you tried lifting my skirt up, and when I pushed you away, you shoved me down," I remind, leaning against the door frame, at which he laughs.

"I was young and wanted to leave an impression," he muses with a sly grin.

"Well you left one," I snarl. "Now please, get out."

"Fine," he glanced over his shoulder at me.
"We can either be friends, or enemies, Vivian. There is no in between."

"Whatever," I sigh. He slowly nods before vacating my domain. Time did Aiden good I suppose, that I was not going to deny. However, he is still a butthole. I roll my eyes at my thoughts, and continued to unpack. What was with the cliché hating the guy you grew up with, and suddenly he's attractive. I'm pretty sure he knew I had a crush on him as a kid, and that's why he did half the crap he did. I roll my eyes again. Overrated.

"Knock, knock," I glance up to see Nikki.

"What's up?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Wanted to check out your room," she answers, her eyes scanning the furniture. "Love it."

"Thanks, how do you like yours?" I ask, and she shrugs.

"I miss you," she blurts out, tears falling.

"Hey," I smile. "It's just your period."

"What?" she furrows her brows, and the anger quickly overcame the sadness.
"How could you say that?! That was so cold! I hate you!"

Yep, periods. She ran out of the room and slammed my door shut. I heard her yelling at someone, probably Aiden, then I heard another door slam. This shall be interesting now that she's hit that new stage in life.

"Vivian," mom entered the room.
"Make sure to get dressed, we're going to dinner."

"Fun," I groan.

"Aiden still being a douche?" she asks, letting out a deep breath.

"Meh," I shrug. "Just wanted to stay in."

"Please don't be so antisocial," she weakly smiles before leaving the room.

It wasn't that I am antisocial, I just don't like people. I paused at my own thoughts and let out a deep breath. Great, I'm antisocial. What is wrong with me? I growl as I went to the closet and searched through it. Dinner. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. (: