Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Aiden's past.

Not only was my mind racing with thoughts of Jace, and why he could not make his mind up; but also of Aiden and whether or not Aiden knows about Jace and I. I chewed my lip, hurrying inside my dorm building, pressing the elevator button repetitively.

"Careful, you might break that too," I jumped at the abrupt voice and saw Jace.

"What does that mean?" I furrow my brows, avoiding eye contact.

"You just left," he sighs, glancing around to make sure no one is paying attention.

"You don't make any sense, Jace," I whisper. "I am tired of the games."

"And you don't think I'm not?" The doors to the elevator opened and he gestured for me to go first.

"You have a funny way of showing it," I enter, standing in the back. Jace pressed my level's button as well as his offices. When it started going, he rapidly turned around, causing my back to press against the elevator wall.

"Me?" He taunts, a sly smile on his lips revealing his pearly white teeth. His red hair was slicked back today, his clothes ironed, and button up shirt tucked in under his trench coat.

"Yes," I was barely audible as our eyes connected. "You."

"Vivi," he breaths out. "You are everything I have ever wanted. But you keep making childish decisions, and quite frankly I don't even know if you are going to graduate at this point with how much drugs you are doing. Why would you even expect me to be sure of you, if you are not sure of yourself?"

The elevator dinged and the door slid open.

"Oh, there you are!" Noelle squealed, she glanced at Jace and smiled. "Counselor."

"Noelle," he tilted his head and stepped aside. I bit my lip, then shifted my eyes to Noelle.

"Hey," I walk out, I turned to Jace but the doors closed.

"You okay?" she quirked a brow. "That was really awkward."

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lie, shifting my weight from one foot to the other.

"No seriously, I can tell there was like some weird chemistry or like sexu-" she started so I cut her off.

"No!" I abruptly say. "He doesn't think I'm going to graduate." I boldly confess to get her completely away from the sexual attracted conversation which may lead into dangerous territory.

"Why not?" We both proceed to our dorm together.

"I guess because of what all I have told him about the weekends and stuff," I chew my lip.

"Gross, you didn't!" She screamed and stopped walking, in response I quit walking as well and turned to her. The hall grew silent and eyes stared at us so intensely it burnt.

"Noelle," I lowly growl. "He is our counselor, isn't that what we are supposed to do?"

"Not that honest with them, gosh Vivian. I mean really, did you tell him my name also?" Noelle was genuinely mad and some how made this about her, as if I was surprised. Noelle quickly made her way back to our dorm at this point to avoid everyone around that was eavesdropping.

"No," I spat catching up to her quickened pace. "Seriously, Noelle."

"Okay, I get it, you are not used to this whole school setting. I mean, I doubt you even knew you had a counselor at your old school, but try to remember they can expel you and drug test all of us if some dumbass slips up with our business," she warns. I exhale sharply and slouched forward.

"Trust me, Noelle. I don't get into that sort of detail, besides the guys basically told him what we were doing anyways in the elevator the other day remember? So Jace pretty much guessed it himself," I reminded her with a roll of my eyes.

"I'll have to talk to them, and try to get their dumbasses to realize how serious this is," Noelle said before weakly smiling at me. "We will slow down also if Counselor Jace really thinks you are at risk of not graduating."

"Thanks," I thanked going inside our dorm.

Jace and I still have unfinished business, and I was not prepared to approach Aiden. I know he knows something, but does he know it is Jace or is he just generalizing the male population as being douches because Aiden is one? I had so many questions and no way did I have enough energy to leave my bed at this point.

...

"Wakey, wakey," I heard an all too familiar voice. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Oliver.

"Oh, hey!" a huge smile appeared on my face. "How did you get in here?"

"Noelle let us in," Rosalyn chimed in. She was walking around the room, looking at all of our stuff, mainly Noelle's. "So did you and Aiden fuck?"

"What?" I was taken back by her blunt question. "Hell no."

"Good," Oliver looked proud.

"Well you have your alien sweater back," she smacked her lips and looked as if she didn't believe me.

"Yeah, I got that today actually," I answer. I felt like I was being interrogated. "I'm sorry he kicked you guys out, that was a douche move."

"Hell yeah it was," Oliver laughed. "But it isn't the first time, I rather enjoy pissing off king douche."

"I bet," I join his laughter. Yet again Rosalyn scoffed with her disapproval.

"What is it about you that he is so obsessed with?" she asks, causing Oliver to glare at her.

"Seriously?" Oliver rolled his eyes and got off my bed.
"We- I just wanted to make sure you were okay, Vivian. We will be going now."

"Are you mad at me?" I ignore Oliver and direct my attention to Rosalyn.

"Honestly, yes," she answers. "It is almost like you aren't telling us something."

"What would I tell you guys? We don't really hang out, Ro," I remind. Oliver face palmed, dramatically making his hand slide down his face.

"Ladies," he growled. "Aiden is so not worth this."

"Worth what? I always thought Rosalyn hated him," I question.

"Oh, I do. But if I am looking out for you, it's kind of hard if you keep leading him on," Rosalyn got to the point finally and I laughed so hard it was a cackle.

"Me? Lead him on? Really? Are you serious?" I couldn't stop laughing, and her angry expression made it even funnier. "I don't even like Aiden, like at all. Not even in the slightest, and I honestly think that is why he wont leave me the fuck alone because he is so used to women throwing themselves at him. I mean didn't he do something similar to you?"

"Oh," Oliver coughed. Rosalyn shifted her eyes to the ground and I could see her lips tighten in a straight line. "We should be going."

"It's fine if she knows, Oliver," Ro sighed. "I fucked Aiden, I fell in love with Aiden, and he left me."

"I'm sorry," I whisper.

"He got what he wanted, and he left, that's who he is. You are fresh meat, and I guess I should have known that. I'm sorry." Her hug was so genuine, and the two smiled at me before leaving my dorm. I was even more confused, would I have to fuck Aiden to get him off my back if he starts getting on the Jace trail? I shudder at the idea. I would never stoop to that level though.
♠ ♠ ♠
That mom life has me so busy you guys, I am so sorry I have not been keeping up. If anyone is still reading, thank you so much!