Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Beach trip photoshoot.

I could not begin to express how unprepared I was for this week. I was not physically nor mentally ready for school, but I pushed through with a cup of coffee and a smile on my face.

"Someone is in a good mood," Noelle greeted with a smile.

"Positivity breeds positivity," I wink as we walk to campus together.

"Yeah, I suppose." She let out a huff.

"What's the matter?" I furrow my brows.

"I'm wearing the diva cup instead of a tampon," she indulged.

"Lovely, I'm supposed to start in two days," I cringe and we laugh.

"Yeah well the beach trip is today, so that is going to be fun," she held up her bag. I narrow my eyes and shift them back to her.

"Beach trip is today?!" I cringe.

"Yes, you forgot?!" She face palmed and then laughed.
"I was looking forward to that."

"Why?" I narrow my eyes.

"I brought my make up, and a second bikini in hopes you forgot yours," she giggled. I hate her sometimes. I shake my head with a hand up.

"No, I will just rush up to our dorm and grab my bathing suit," I decline and she grabbed my arm.

"You are not wearing that retro one piece," she waved her hand in the air.
"I already had a back up plan anyways, you wont find it."

"You seriously hid my bathing suit?" I was flabbergasted at the lengths this girl would go.

"Naturally," she snickers dragging me over to the buses.

"I hate you," I spat with a shake of my head.
"Utterly loath you."

"Yes, yes, now lets get going!" she shimmied into the bus to her own beat.

"I'm so excited!" Our teacher squealed, staring out the window.
"All of my modeling students all together, how fun!"

"Woo!" Everyone in the bus shouted.

"And we are collaborating with Mr Jones photography!" She was so happy about this, causing a weird chain reaction of everyone else getting excited. Noelle even while on her menstrual cycle seemed genuinely giddy about this trip.

...

When we got there we found the bathrooms and everyone changed into their bathing suits, Noelle did my make up for me, and we waited wearing really cute floral lace robes.

"Good evening," the photography teacher greeted, giving ours a rather long hug.

"Hi John," she winked before clearing her throat. "Everyone partner up!"

"What?" I ask and noticed a group of students holding cameras. I headed towards Rosalyn with a big grin when someone yanked my arm.

"Hello," his smooth voice entered my ear and sent shivers down my neck.

"Aiden," I mutter.

"Got my partner teach!" Aiden announced so Rosalyn could not steal me from him.

"I am so not comfortable with this," I slouch forward and hold my robe tightly closed.

"You will be," he assured with his arms shaking at his sides like some form of relaxing exercise. I did the same thing and let out a deep breath. "Alright, I have the perfect spot since everyone is taking the ones over here, let's go to my favorite place."

"Fine," I grumble and followed. We had been walking for what felt like thirty minutes before we got to some big rocks, the waves crashing behind it, and seagulls cawing in the distance.

"Here," he smiled. "This is my favorite place to go when I'm in thought."

"Really?" I furrow my brows. I hate to admit that seeing this genuine sensitive side to Aiden was rather nice. I felt myself relax a lot, as I stood beside him and checked out his hang out.

"Yeah, there's a little cave right there with seaweed hanging down from it. It naturally happens cause the waves throw them in the air in this area," he explained pointing it out with a soft chuckle. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I mutter and slowly slid my robe off. Eyes tightly closed, and jaw clenched, I took a deep breath.

"You need to relax V, you look really beautiful," he complimented and strangely it didn't come off as his usual perverse self.

"I like this Aiden," I compliment and slowly sat on the rock. He chuckled and came over positioning me. We took so many pictures in silence, my awkward self sometimes taking over.

"You really didn't want modeling huh?" He laughed, snapping pictures as he went along. I tried not to smile but failed miserably as he teased me.

"Stop!" I wave at him, the waves crashed behind me, and the wind slightly blew my hair back. I bit my bottom lip and stared at Aiden with a new found friendship if he could stay this way.

"Seriously, best thing I did was sign you up for this class though," he indulged and good feeling was instantly gone.

"What?" I cringed. "You signed me up for this?"

"Yeah," he shrugged. "The water is a bit calm, get on your knees right here and let's do a sports illustrated feel."

"I'm done," I grab my robe.

"What?" He jumped in front of me.

"I didn't want modeling, Aiden. My dream was to be a photographer," I cry out.

"Oh come on," he groaned.
"Take a college course for it, and suck it up."

"Fuck you," I flip him off.

"Yeah, whatever," he was looking through the pictures he took on his digital camera and I decided to walk along the beach. I can't believe he is the reason I am in modeling class, I absolutely hate this class. I was not made to be in the spot light of anything, I was made to be behind the scenes.

...

An hour went by before Aiden and I reunited. I found a bathroom and changed back into my shorts and slouchy shirt that exposed one shoulder. I placed oversized sunglasses on so he couldn't see my eyes that were red from crying. My period this month is going to be horrendous I already know because I was overly emotional.

"Are...are you okay?" He stammered, having a hard time being genuine.

"Yeah," I lie, sniffling.

"Have you been crying?" he chuckled. I let out a groan, and even though he couldn't see my eyes I rolled them anyways.

"No," I lie again.

"You're a terrible liar," he teased. I shrug and looked at my feet.

"Did we get a good shot?" I change the subject and he nods.

"Yeah, we did within like five minutes of our session," he shamelessly admits. My jaw drops and I tense up again, reminding myself to breath.

"So, why did we take so many? I mean, we took a lot," I ask.

"You're supposed to take a lot of pictures, Vivian, that's why it's called photography," he explained. I let out a sigh and walked over towards my bus, bathing suit and robe under my arm.

"Thank you, Aiden," I quietly thank before entering my bus.

"Hey," Noelle waves. I sat next to her and weakly smile.
"So, how did it go? Did you get a good shot?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen it," I shrug and she stopped.

"Wait," she pauses. "You didn't ask to see the picture?"

"No," I furrow my brows.

"Aiden was your camera man right?" She gulps.

"Yeah?" I waved my hand in a gesture for her to continue.

"He probably took some ass picture from behind," she sighed.
"I mean his work is A material, but I know you don't like to be sexualized like that."

"What?" I felt my heart race. I was looking out at the ocean for a few of the pictures, I felt my palms get sweaty, my forehead tingled a bit from the stress as my heart raced. Would he print up such photos of me? Mentally counting to five, I resume with a smile.

"I am sure he...he...we will pass at least," I stutter and look out the window.

Noelle was silent after that and we didn't say another word as our ride back to school was short and silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Schedule;

Monday.
Creative Writing, Mr Higby with Rosalyn and Aiden.
Modeling with Noelle and Seth.
Snack/Break.
History with Oliver.

Tuesday.
Psychology with Aiden.
PE with Aiden and Rosalyn.

Weds.
Homework day, and counselor day.

Thurs.
Math.
Science.
Drama with everyone.

This is the school schedule. (: