Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Awkward run ins.

"Madame Shy?" Seth calls as we emptied the bus back to campus.

"Yes?" Our modeling teacher replies, with a flawless smile.

"When do we get to see the project?" He questions, and everyone erupted in conversation over it.

"Yes, I will let everyone know when Mr John's class has finished their editing and gotten their presentations prepared," she answers with a smile. "Now, everyone enjoy the rest of your day!" She sings with a skip in her step as she made her way back to her class room. The rest of us looked around with shrugs.

"Still nervous about yours?" Noelle asked, Seth slithered his arm around her and joined us.

"Aiden was your partner huh?" Seth questioned, kissing Noelle.

"Yeah," I shrug. "What's done is done, no sense in stressing."

"Stressing?" That all too familiar voice pipes in.
"Whatever for?"

"Your project of course," Seth muses.
"What have you done?"

"Nothing," Aiden shifted his eyes to mine.

"Now I don't believe that," Noelle hisses.
"I hope you don't embarrass her."

"Embarrass? My photos are art, Noelle. If anything it will help her popularity," he taunts. Seth snorts and I glare at the ground. I close my eyes for a second, tilt my head and then exhaled.

"Have a good day guys," I mutter, talking to myself angrily as I enter the elevator.
"Slimey son of a-"

"Vivian," Jace's voice cuts off my rants. I pause and turn with a smile.

"Counselor," I lick my lips and continue to concentrate on my forced smile.

"Are you okay?" Jace asked, both brows raised.

"What do you want?" I clear my throat.

"My office, now," he dryly spat, eying anyone staring in the halls as he headed towards his office. I hung my head low and followed, he held the door open for me and closed it.

"So, everything okay?" I awkwardly bring up, he closed the door and smoothly glided to his desk.

"Of course, you seemed bothered and it's my job to make sure everyone is alright," he explained, sitting down and pulling out a notepad. "So, who is the slimey son of a bitch? Aiden?"

"That was professional," I tease. At which he tensed.

"Just answer the question," he grumbles looking away.

"Yeah, it's Aiden. We had to do our first photo shoot of the year and it was at the beach," I explain. "I forgot to ask to see the pictures, and Noelle said something about being exploited, especially by Aiden so now I'm just stressed."

"Exploited?" He questions. "Like inappropriate pictures were taken?"

"By my standards, yes. By Aiden's and his award winning pictures, no." I shift my eyes to Jace's and saw anger in his. I would be lying if I didn't admit it made me happy to see him so jealous and protective of me, especially since we were at school.

"Well, I'll have a talk with your teacher, or his," he excessively nodded as he wrote down something and it made me giggle.

"Oh please do, Jace. Go talk to the teacher about one particular female student, and not the rest," I wink with a giggle. Jace tensed for a second and sighed.

"Yes, that does present a problem," he mutters under his breath as if he were thinking aloud. He tapped his pen then shifted his eyes to mine. "How naked were you in these pictures?"

"What?" I choke, and he paused for a moment as well.

"Yes, well, is that all?" He cleared his throat, stacking his papers and stood.
"I will see you for our usual sessions on weds."

"Okay," I mouth and open the door. Aiden's hand was raised in a fist like I just opened it as he was about to knock, in response I jumped back. "Fuck."

"Viv?" Aiden questioned, raising a brow.

"Aiden," I reply with half a smile.

"Ah, Aiden," Jace greets casually standing in the door way now after I squeezed out.

"Counselor Jace," Aiden smirked at me. "I just came to talk to you about something, I didn't know you were busy."

"I'm not," Jace corrects. "Vivian and I were just finished."

"As you could tell, Aiden," I roll my eyes. I would be lying if I wasn't nervous, why was Aiden seeing Jace at this exact moment? A lump was in my throat and I hated these new mental problems.

...

"You really aren't going to drink with me?" Noelle whines.

"Stop," I rub my head. "I am so tired."

"You are so lame," she mocks. "Fine, I'll just text Seth and like Ro or someone."

"Ro?" I repeat.

"Yeah, her and I have been talking lately. She seems to like the same bands as me," Noelle shrugged.

"Same bands?" I repeat once more.

"What are you a parrot?" Noelle laughed as my eyes scanned some of her posters on the wall.

"Like which ones?" I ignore her mocking, shifting my eyes back to hers.

"Which ones?" She asked, looking at the ceiling in thought.
"Like these ones," she gestured to her wall. "I suppose."

"Right," I furrowed my brows as she grabbed her jacket.

"She replied, guess I'm going to her dorm," she shrugged and kissed my head like a mother figure. "Enjoy your sleep, sweetie."

"Don't stay out too late, hun," I tease back with a nervous laugh. Noelle skipped out and I laid on my back with my hands folded on my chest. Why the hell would Rosalyn be talking to Noelle about bands? Was I just being paranoid? I know Ro hates Aiden and anyone that hangs out with him, which includes Seth and now Noelle since she is dating Seth. Maybe I should go after all. I jumped up and grabbed my jacket, texting Noelle.