Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Drinking on a Weds.

"So why did you suddenly change your mind?" Noelle asked, waiting for me in the hall as I caught up to her. I shrug catching my breath.

"Didn't like being sweetie, I guess," I lie.

"You're a terrible liar," she laughs. I shrug with a nod.

"I know," I whisper. Noelle wrapped her arm around me and chuckled.

"It's cool," she winks. "I get it, Rosalyn wants to hang out with me, I guess I would react the same."

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"You're jealous," Noelle giggles walking ahead of me now.

"Yeah," I drag it out with a raised brow.

"Hey," Ro answered the door, her face fell when she saw me.
"Didn't know you brought company?"

"Yeah, you never said I couldn't," Noelle was such a gutsy bitch sometimes.

"Basic etiquette but it's cool," Rosalyn replied all snarky. Such an odd friendship if this is genuine.

"I would hope so since you both are supposedly friends," Noelle sings quietly while entering Rosalyn's dorm. With closed eyes I exhale sharply and follow suit.

"So what do I owe the pleasure?" Rosalyn's boyfriend smirks on the couch, I could feel his eyes burn through my clothes and I groaned.

"He's here?" I grit my teeth. Rosalyn shifted uncomfortably and pressed her tongue against her cheek.

"Well, he is my boyfriend," Ro reminds in a sour tone. I quirk a brow and snort.

"Yeah, surprisingly," I mutter. Noelle shrieks with a laugh and wrapped her arms around us.

"If she wasn't into Aiden, I would say your boyfriend was some cover up for your weird romance," Noelle teases. I tense and Rosalyn's eyes dart to mine.

"You're into Aiden?" Rosalyn snapped. Her boyfriend woah'd from his spot and pulled his phone out.

"No," I deny and glare at Noelle; little shit starter.
"We already talked about that."

"So you're into Rosalyn then?" Noelle continued to stir the pot.

"What?" Rosalyn and I both said in unison then ignored Noelle.

"Why would she say that then?" Ro pouts.
"I told you he is bad ne-"

There was a knock at the door, and Rosalyn's boyfriend immediately got up to answer it.

"Oh, Aiden, random," her boyfriend acted shocked. I tightly close my eyes.

"I heard there is alcohol," Aiden winked before entering.

"Well, I'm gone," I push past the guys and Seth stood in my way.

"Oh hey, already so soon?" Seth purrs, this wasn't going to end well.

"This many students in a dorm, you guys are just asking to get caught," I remind. Noelle tensed and let out a growl.

"No more people," Noelle spat paranoid now. I smile at Aiden and tried again to push past Seth.

"Come on, Vivian," Aiden whispers in my ear.
"We have much to talk about."

"Like?" I gulp. His eyes stared so intensely into mine that I almost forgot how to breath, my mouth became dry and a lump formed in my throat. Why do I keep having this hard to breath feeling? I weakly chuckle. "Our project?"

"Yeah, that," Aiden looked me over with a sly grin.
"You're cute when you're nervous."

"Yeah," I say jerking my head away from his hand. I wasn't a damn dog so he didn't need to pat my head like that.

"Are we going to drink or do some weird metaphorical dance?" Oliver came out from the bathroom, and Noelle groaned.

"Really?!" She threw her hands up and turned around.
"Come on boys, fuck this."

"Okay," Seth followed. Aiden grabbed my hand, winked at Ro, and drug me with him. Aiden being Aiden just had to slam Rosalyn's door for good measure. I wince before glaring.

"Was that necessary?" I ask, jerking my hand from his.

"Of course it is," he chuckled.

"What is your problem Aiden?" I ask, defeated.

"Hmmm?" He turns to me with raised brows.

"Why are you so mean to Rosalyn?" I nervously specify. I could taste the blood as I gnawed into my lip, my hands gripping the pockets of my pants.

"Oh, her?" Aiden laughed. "Long story."

"I have time," I almost too quickly reply. Aiden raised his brows and leaned closer to me.

"Did she say something about me?" He was menacingly taunting at this point.

"Yeah she did," Noelle laughs.

"Ugh, when will she get over you man," Seth shakes his head.
"When the dick is too good I suppose."

"Pretty much," Aiden shrugs. His eyes noticeably shifted to me before returning his full attention to Noelle. "So, what did she say about me?"

"Hmm?" Noelle hummed, pouring herself a shot now that we are in Seth and Aiden's dorm I assume. "Oh, her, yeah. She was all awkwardly up V's ass about you, and whether or not Viv has a thing for you." she explained, making a face after she drank the liquid and immediately bit into a lime. "It was hella weird, like she has a thing for Vivian."

"Plausible," Seth shrugs. "I know Ro swings both ways."

"Quiet," Aiden hissed.
"You have a thing for me?"

"Me? What?" I glare at Noelle. "No," I decline then immediately took the shot Noelle had poured for Seth.

"Hey!" Seth snarls in disapproval, but I didn't care. I didn't want to talk.

"Why not?" Aiden smoothly invades my personal space, causing my lower back to press against the small counters in the dinky little kitchen they provide for us. I lick my lips and look around, oh another shot, I grabbed it and shot it down.

"Damn it, Vivian," Noelle laughs. I shake my head and sat the shot glass down.

"I'm a-sexual," I explain. Everyone grew silent and looked at me confused.
"I don't care for anyone of any gender, they all bore me honestly."

"Bore you?" Seth snickers.
"Someone's getting buzzed already, here have another one."

"I'm quite alright thank you," I decline, leaning as far back as possible.

"I don't believe you," Aiden called me out.

"On second thought," I yanked the shot from Seth's hands right before he could press it to his lips. He threw his hands up and scoffed. Down it went and I grabbed a lime. "Damn, I need to smoke now."

"Here," Noelle gave me her vape and I tried to push past Aiden, of course he wouldn't budge. So I took a huge hit and blew the monstrous cloud in his face. I smile at him and bit my bottom lip until I noticed it didn't phase him, he was determined.

"If you're not into me, why are you purposely turning me on?" He whispers in my ear, his hands gliding down my forearm and gripped around the vape. I could hear my breathing echo in my head as I gulped. Aiden took the vape and inhaled it, blowing the smoke upwards. "Now where were we?"

"Let's dance!" I holler and Noelle giggled.

"Perfect idea! But first!" She cleared off their table, sending all their books and back packs onto the ground, before hopping right on. Noelle smoothly lifted her shirt above her head, exposing her breasts since she went bra-less and no one noticed. I raise my brows, closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Don't mind if I do," Seth snickered, pouring alcohol in her belly button. I cringe, how gross, belly buttons are dirty as hell. Seth lines salt between her breasts and stuck a lime in Noelle's mouth. Aiden and I awkwardly watch the process and the two started to make out.

"Well then," I smack my lips and turn back to Aiden.
"Are you going to keep me here all night? Or can I take a piss?"

"Fine," he stepped aside and I could fell his eyes on me as I went to the bathroom.

Breaking the seal is probably the worst thing you could do when drinking, especially if it's early. Because now I will be peeing all night, and with a groan I wipe. My eyes dart to the toilet paper and I let out a sigh, blood. Fucking aye. I wad up toilet paper and place it between my legs before finding Noelle.

"Hey," I tap her shoulder, she was sitting on Seth making out. "Hey!" I yell, but they ignored me. Fine then, I grabbed her bag anyways and headed back for the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Aiden whispers, his voice husky now as he grabbed my arm.

"To the bathroom," I answer trying to shrug him off.

"Again? What kind of drugs are you doing?" He licked his lips.

"Maxi-pad kind," I laugh. His voice went blank and slowly he released me after getting the reference. I salute him with two fingers and went back to the bathroom. This probably put a damper in his plans, and I was actually thankful for it.

...

The night consisted of Noelle giving Seth blue balls, or so I had thought, since she was also on her period.

"Periods stop nothing but a sentence baby," Seth howled as they both went to his bed with a black towel. I shake my head and sat on the couch with my head in my hands. My vision was getting blurred, and I felt my body wanting to sleep so I twitched my foot ever so often to keep me awake.

"Are you okay?" Aiden asks, sitting next to me. I tried to straighten my posture but failed, the shots were hitting me like a ton of bricks.

"Yeah," I lie, gulping and licking my lips at the same time.

"Here," he hands me water and a few pills.

"Really, Aiden? Pills." I scoff only accepting the water.

"They're ibuprofen, V. If I wanted to drug you, I would know you wouldn't accept pills so I'd just do it in the water you just downed without looking at," he teased. I spat some out and tossed the cup.

"Fuuuuuck, yooooou," I dramatically say leaning back.

"That is more Seth's department," he cringed.
"I mean it's natural, but no thank you. I'd rather just cuddle."

"Wai-" I started but he cut me off.

"Just take the damn medicine before you get a gnarly headache tomorrow," he grumbled placing them in my hands and retrieving the cup to get me more water. Who the hell is this and what has he done with Aiden?

"Thanks," I politely thank accepting his offer now. I sucked my bottom lip in my mouth, and with my head back against the couch, shifted my eyes to his. "You are being really nice, why?"

"I told you I'm not some monster, V. You hate me for unknown reasons, perhaps your own sexual desires and fighting them so your boyfriend doesn't get mad?" He asks, and I snort.

"Boyfriend," I cackle. "Boyfriend."

"Then what is he?" Aiden smoothly interrogates.

"Nothing," I dryly answer.
"Absolutely nothing."

"No man at all?" He continued.

"Nope," I exaggerate the P into a loud pop sound.
"I need to go back to my dorm."

"It's a bit too late now, are you all covered down there?" Aiden gestured to my vaginal areas. My expression turned into one of an are you serious look. "Just making sure, cause you can sleep in my bed."

"I don't kn-" I started but yet again he cut me off.

"Seriously, you get caught drunk after hours and you'll be expelled, come on."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all are still enjoying the story. ^_^