Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

A senior's sister.

"Vivian!" Brad squealed running into my arms, the one followed and knocked me to the ground. We all laughed as I ruffled their hair.

"Oh, I missed you boys!" I screech, hugging them tightly.

"Darling," my dad appeared with a smile.

"Dad," I reply and we hug.

"Nikki is at school, since the kids her age don't get out for a three day weekend," my mom winks before going inside. I roll my eyes and joined her.

"Yeah, it must suck," I laugh. Madeline came over and I picked her up, she must have just woken from her nap. I rocked her side to side as she drank water. We sat at the kitchen table while my mom made food, she checked the clock and then pointed to the door. It slammed open and a rather pissed off Nicole came inside.

"What's wrong?" I ask, standing, sitting Madeline down. Nikki perked up when she heard me and quickly embraced me.

"I've missed you," she cries then shoved me.
"I hate that you don't even visit me."

"I'm sorry, Nikki," I apologize, pouting my bottom lip.
"So what's wrong?"

"Nothing," she lied.

"You're lying," I tease and she gave me that look. I followed her to her room, and sat on her bed.
"No, seriously what's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just Ava Sterling thinks she is soooo amazing," she flipped her hair and pouts.
"We were best friends and everything until she said she couldn't be my friend anymore."

"Well why not?" I furrowed my brows.

"Something about her brother," she shrugged.

"Her brother?" I am not envious of Freshmen year, so much drama that didn't make any sense.
"What does he have the hots for you?"

"I don't know! He's a senior anyways, so it's so weird," she cried out, slamming her face in the pillow.

"A senior?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Supper is ready," Chad knocked then disappeared.

"Who is her brother?" I ask as we walked to the dining table.

"Mac and cheese?! Yes!" Brad high-five Chad.

"Well?" I continue to press for answers as we sat down. Nikki gave me a look that I knew meant later but it was eating me up, what senior could it be and did I know him?

"So, what have you been up to?" My dad asked, everyone's eyes on me.

"School," I answer with a shrug.
"Nothing really exciting."

"Any projects or anything?" He continued trying to make small walk.

"We had a photoshoot at the beach," I groan.

"At the beach?" my mom giggled. "Why so moody about that? You love the beach."

"Yes, well Aiden is-" I started to bitch when I heard Nikki choke. Everyone glanced at her, mom patted her back and at the same time everyone looked back at me. My jaw dropped. "Aiden?!"

"Yes, we got it, Aiden," my dad waved his fork around. I shook my head and continued to stare at Nikki reading her eyes. That is Ava's brother.

"Yeah, well, he was my partner and he is a douche," I explain. My dad choked on his broccoli and laughed.

"You know you shouldn't be so harsh," he wiped his mouth with the napkin and sat it back down next to his plate. "Aiden's family is very nice as you know."

"Yes, I'm sure," I sigh. I wipe my mouth and pick my plate up.

"Done already?" Dad questioned.

"Yeah, I'm not that hungry now," I lie.

"You're losing weight, V. You need to eat," our mom sternly spoke. I shook my head though, and smiled.

"I am really tired," I explain, cleaned my plate off and went to my dark purple room. I sat on my beanbag chair and stared at the ceiling. Why would Aiden not allow his sister to hang out with mine? I grabbed my little side bag that's black with lips, mustaches and peace signs all over it. Finally have my bag back since I left it here.

"Knock, knock," Nikki said coming inside.

"Hey," I nod at her continuing to fill my bag with feminine products.

"Period?" She asks, smiling.

"Yep," I groan. "The ending though."

"Same," she slouched forward and sat down.
"So, Aiden and you don't like each other?"

"That's an understatement." I quirk a brow.
"Don't you remember when we first moved in here?"

"Yeah, but I thought it would have gotten better from the school year, I mean he is pretty cute," she giggles. I narrow my eyes and rolled them closed.

"Don't tell me you have a crush on Aiden Harvey?" I snarl.

"No, of course not," she smacked her lips.

"You are a damn terrible liar," I snarl standing.
"Aiden is bad news."

"Oh stop," she groans.
"I'm not interested in Aiden."

"Promise?" I raise a brow.

"Yeah, yeah," she waves her hand at me.
"Can we just lounge tomorrow and watch movies?"

"Yeah, sure. I brought this," I showed her the popcorn and chocolate, at which she smiled big.

"Yay!" She squealed when Madeline came in.

"What's going on?" She asks with excited eyes.

"Movie date tomorrow," I tell and she jumps up and down.

"Yay!" She rushed out. Nikki rolled her eyes with a smile and I gave her a hug.

"Good night sis," I whisper.

"Good night," she replies.