Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Aiden's threats.

That next day around noon I decided was the time, I ordered an uber for down the street and got out to walk the rest. I crept as best as I could so I wouldn't be seen, but there was no movement at his house. I peeked over the bushes by his window and gazed in, nothing. I furrowed my brows confused, they weren't even here. Not even Jace. An hour and a half went by when his car pulled up, Jace got out alone. I narrowed my eyes and watched as he unlocked his door to go inside.

"Why are you back home?" Nikki asks checking the clock.
"It's like three thirty, it was that quick of an explanation?"

"I bitched out," I told her collapsing on my bed.

"What?" She rolled her eyes closing my door.
"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously," I repeat with a sigh.
"He wasn't even home when I got there early."

"He said two," she reminds.

"Yeah, but when he pulled up, he was alone," I explain. She faked a shocked expression.

"Oh no! He didn't bring the baby mama with him to confront his new girl!" She placed the back of her hand against her forehead. "The tragedy!"

"Stop," I snap thinking about it.
"I mean, he didn't even have his kid."

"Have you met his kid before?" She quirked a brow.
"Besides we don't even know if the kid is his."

"I can bet money, the tot had his eyes," I frown.

"So? You love kids!" She gestures to herself and the rest of the house behind my closed door.

"You guys are great birth control, let's just say that," I cough and she laughs.

"Seriously, pretty weak you didn't give him a chance to explain," she shook her head.
"I mean it isn't even like she was all over him. She looked more like a bitter ex."

"Stop trying to speak logically to me, and let me be miserable!" I yell and she laughed.

"Fine, I'm getting food," she waved me off.

"Get me nachos?" I ask.

"No, fuck you!" She flipped me off, laughed and closed the door. Man how high school changes people. I stare at the wall when my phone vibrated, it was a text from Jace.

Why didn't you come over?

I don't know.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her before.

Why?

Because we...we aren't even anything.

Ouch Jace, ouch. I sat my phone down immediately and struggled to breath. Why is he going through all of this to apologize and explain himself to be so cruel to my feelings? I threw my phone and tucked my head into my pillow to cry more.

...

I ignored Jace's texts all day and even went so far as to simply deleting without reading. I didn't care anymore and I needed to strengthen myself. I grabbed my side bag, alien hoodie, and kissed my mom's cheek before getting out of the car.

"Thanks for the wonderful weekend mom," I wave at her. She smiled and waved back before driving off. I turn around and bumped into Jace. "Holy eff. You scared me."

"Oh?" He quirked a brow.
"What have you been ignoring me?"

"We aren't even anything, remember?" I use his words against him.

"I thought you were tired of the games?" His tongue rubbing against his front teeth.

"Exactly," I agreed.
"Exactly why I deleted your texts without even reading them."

"Vivi," he sighs.

"No, Jace. It's fine, it's perfectly fine. We aren't anything," I repeat more for myself.

"I didn't mean, if you would have just read my, Vivian please," he stammered but I walked by. He chased after me, looking around to see who all was watching. "My office, now."

"Counselor, I don't see you until Wednesdays," I smirk and took the stairs up to my dorm. I would lie if I didn't regret taking these bloody stairs but it was better than dealing with Jace at the moment. I thrust the door open scaring a few of the girls that were lounging in the hallway.

"Woah, who the fuck takes the stairs anymore?" One girl complained.

"Scared the shit out of me," another gasped.

"Fucking weirdo," a third ran her hand through her hair. I tried to catch my breath as I walked by them all and went in my dorm. I had a hard time steadying my hand to open the door, when it opened for me.

"Oh, hey," Seth smiled. I return the smile, gasping.
"What the hell, are you okay?"

"Yeah, working out," I answer. He raised a brow and looked me over then shrugged.

"Good for you," he nods. "Stay healthy, now excuse me I'm getting coke."

"Coke?" I repeat.

"Cherry to be exact, Noelle wants some," he shrugs and left. I raise a brow but decided to mind my business. I tossed my small side bag on my bed and grabbed my shower stuff.

"Vivian," Aiden's voice abruptly ended the silence. I jumped at my karma for scaring the girls earlier, and turned to him.

"Hey," I brush him off, slightly upset.

"Why didn't you come over this weekend?" He snarled, now standing right behind me.

"My parents wanted family night," I answer turning with a smile.
"Did you have fun with the red head?"

"You keeping tabs on me, V?" He smirked.

"No, she tells me you do on me though," I pat his shoulder.
"So tell me why our sisters can't be friends?"

"Ha," he chuckled, brushing strands of hair over my shoulder.
"That depends on you really."

"Oh?" I ask.

"Yeah, if you date me they can be friends, if not then," he shrugs with zero shame.

"You would end their friendship?" I was disgusted.

"Oh, not me," he said. "Ava would on her own."

"And why is that?" This was just getting more and more confusing.

"Ava doesn't like being friends with my girlfriends," he yawned.
"Said it's too weird or something."

"My sister isn't your girlfriend, Aiden," I remind him. The look on his face turned devious and I laughed. "My sister would never date you, and don't you even fucking try it. Do you understand?"

"Oh," he looked me over bored.
"Hmmm."

"Stop Aiden, that is really low, she's only fourteen." I gulp a lump in my throat.

"I'm not quite eighteen yet, V. It isn't illegal or anything," he chuckled.
"So think about my offer, you don't have long."

"Oh and why is that?" I tilt my head to the side.

"My birthday is soon, and if I have to take her virginity then I would prefer to do it as a minor still," he explained, did an about face and walked out of my room. I stalked right after him with my shower bag in one hand, and shoved him hard into my dorm door with the other.

"Don't you even fucking think about it you sick fuck, do you understand?" I threaten, my hand shoving his chest against the door. Aiden continued to laugh at me and shook his head.

"My God you are hot when you're passionate, look V... You could just make this easy for us and quit fighting me, seriously," he shoved my arm and pulled me into a kiss. Why on earth anyone would think this was a good idea after threatening to fuck my little sister is beyond me, but I shoved him back.

"You are disgusting, Aiden. Any chance you had with me, is gone now," I slam him away and stalk out of my dorm. I needed to clear my head and in the process I ran into Seth.

"Oh hey, leaving for another run?" He asked.

"I need to get the fuck away from Aiden before I stab him," I growl. Seth stopped walking and grabbed my arm when I tried to walk by him.

"What did he do?" He was genuinely concerned and it helped me relax a bit.

"Threatening to fuck my little sister," I broke down crying. A huge part of me is really worried because he has great charisma with these females around here, and I don't know how my sister would react. I was so disgusted, I mean she is fourteen years old.

"I'll talk to him," he assured me, holding my chin up.
"Breath."

"Thanks," I wipe my eyes and continue to the showers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone team Jace? Anyone team Aiden? Or team none? LOL