Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Announcing photography winners.

Monday's modeling class and our teacher had a huge thing to announce, their projects were finished. Everyone huddled around, partnering up with the one they did the photo shoot with. It was obvious me standing next to Aiden was forced. When the door opened and Jace came in with someone else, everyone started muttering.

"Oh Counselors! I am so glad you both are joining," Madam Shy squealed. Jace kept glancing at me before smiling at her.

"We wouldn't miss it," the female counselor said revealing her white teeth.

"Alright, first up, Seth and Russ." Seth loved his bad ass picture, the editing of the lighting showed his muscles off really well and overall the picture was well done. It was Noelle's turn and her partner was Rosalyn. I was shocked that Ro went with the cliche sports illustrated look of her picture, just like everyone else. It wasn't bad or anything just expected, which meant my fate wasn't looking so well either.

"Aiden and Vivian," Madam Shy called. Aiden opened his portfolio and revealed a very tasteful photograph of me. Everyone started whispering, shocked. It was of me bent forward belly laughing, the waves hitting perfectly on the rocks behind me. My hair blowing around my face, and my eyes were looking at Aiden with a hidden emotion that one would confuse with a loving nature.

"Wow," John, the photography teacher, gasped.
"Well done Aiden, the emotion in her eyes, the precise collision of the waves in the back."

"To humbly brag, sir, I took this within the first few shots actually," Aiden explained. His eyes grazed over the image of me in the coral colored bikini that Noelle provided. "I had a few others to choose from, but the moment I saw this one I... I just knew."

"Bravo," Madam Shy clapped.
"We have a clear winner."

"Yes, you two enjoy your dinner night," Sir John came over and handed Aiden a paper with our names on it. "They'll pick you up at five sharp, then return you around seven I believe."

"Thank you," Aiden bowed. My eyes were on the photo, I didn't expect to actually like it this much, and although I am still very much pissed with Aiden, I couldn't help but admire his work.

"We are also going to enter it into the big finale, against the other classes," John announced. "A little weekend retreat is the reward for that one."

"That sounds appropriate for a male and female student, John," Jace chimed in.

"Ah, yes, Counselor," John rolled his eyes.
"It was already approved by the board."

"Yes, well maybe I should have a little conversation with them," Jace stood up, looked at the picture one more time and walked out with the other counselor.

"Counselors, always meddling," John snarled. Madam Shy rubbed John's back and smiled.

"It's fine," she assured.
"I mean look at this art, amazing."

...

"Ready for dinner?" Aiden asked, looking over my cute little dress.

"Yeah," I shrug. I love the retro look, with the thick lace around the neck and breast area, and to the knee dresses. The design of this one is black with red roses on it, and white buttons at the breast part. The dress tied around my neck so no need for a bra, and a thicker solid lace around my rib cage to give shape.

"You look nice," he complimented rolling up the sleeves of his black button up.

"Thank you," I mutter when a limo pulled up.
"A limo?" I chuckle, this school is too much.

"Yeah," he smirks. "I actually personally upgraded our ride."

"Of course you did," I closed my eyes and exhaled.

"Are you still mad at me?" He bashed his eye lashes, pursing his lips together.

"Of course I am," I say getting in the limo.
"You are lucky I didn't punch you in the face."

"Now that wouldn't be nice," he furrowed his brows and joined me.

"Fuck with my sister and you'll see worse," I spat. Aiden kept staring at me.

"If I can't have you, V. I'll settle for a little mini version," he without hesitation said.

"That sounds really pedo-y you know," I gulp trying my best not to show fear or any form of emotion.

"Yes, well, all you have to do is assure me you'll give us a chance," he tells me as if it is so simple.

"You can't force someone to date you, Aiden," I remind.

"Sure I can," he was so smug. He leaned back in his chair, leg crossed at the ankle, arm behind his head. "I mean, look where we are at already."

"By luck," I state.

"Whatever you say," he winks. "I knew we were going to win, that photo was visionary."

"Aiden, seriously, leave my sister alone," I snarl.

"I have to get you off his dick, V!" He randomly exclaimed taking me back.

"Wait what?" I furrow my brows.
"Who's dick?"

"Whoever you see every time you leave my house," he brought up.
"I have to get you away from that, show you how you should be treated."

"You are at a horrible start if that is your intentions you know." I shake my head.
"I mean really, bringing my sister up? What you think that would turn me on?"

"No," he shrugged. "But it definitely got your attention."

"So....you wouldn't actually," I pause taking a deep breath. It couldn't hurt asking, I could stop hating him, or continue to hate him, those are the options based off his answer.

"No, she's fourteen, come on Vivian!" He exclaimed with a shake of his head and a laugh.
"I mean maybe, depending on how you handle this all."

"You're annoying," I cross my arms over my chest as we arrive to the restaurant.

"So you have been pointing out," he mutters looking out the window. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Your parents aren't romantic around you, are they?" I ask, Aiden let out a chuckle and stared intensely into my eyes. Instead of a response he raised both brows, gesturing for me to continue my point. "You don't know true love, I assume. Since you are so terrible at this whole courting idea you have in your head."

"That's rather rude of you," he says licking his teeth.
"They obviously have some chemistry, or else I wouldn't be here."

"Not a healthy one though, unless you are just a narcissist," I point out.

"Are you trying to piss me off?" He growled, eyes glaring into mine.
"Because you are definitely on the right track."

"No," I place my hands up.
"I'm just trying to figure you out."

"Well don't," he spat when the car stopped. Perfect timing.