Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Rosalyn's past.

"So, how did the date go?" Noelle was so nosy, and I couldn't exactly blame her.

"Surprisingly, well," I answer with a smile. Noelle gasped.

"You like him!" She squealed, jumping up and down. I hush her, looking around and almost smacked her for saying that so loud. With narrowed eyes I let out a disapproving growl.

"Stop, it makes me not want to even be around him when you're so pushy," I stalk off. Noelle hurried beside me.

"I'm sorry, it would just be so cool if we could all double date," she was spazzing at this point. I couldn't blame her, she has wanted this for so long and I guess I was open to the idea. Then Jace's face popped in my head and I felt an overwhelming sense of guilt.

"No, baby momma remember," I thought aloud. Noelle laughed and shook her head.

"Wanting babies already?" She teased, at which I froze.

"What? No," I shake my head, nervously laughing.

"Mhmm," she booty bumped me then skipped away.

...

"Hey," Aiden appeared as I exited the elevator. We both smiled at each other.

"Hi," I greet biting my bottom lip.

"Hope you have a good day," he handed me a rose, kissed my cheek then met up with Seth. Seth howled and grabbed Aiden's hand in some bro-motion. I roll my eyes before smiling at the rose, it was sweet and thoughtful.

"A rose, really?" Rosalyn and Oliver appeared, she did not look happy.
"What did I tell you about him?"

"Huh?" I place it behind my back and sheepishly smile.
"Hey guys."

"You can't hide it," Oliver laughed. "Plus Ro, you have a boyfriend, remember? Last time you got all in Aiden's business you guys broke up." Rosalyn sent Oliver a death glare before stalking away.

"Wait, what?" I ask, watching as Rosalyn disappeared. Oliver snickered and took a bow.

"You're welcome," he snatched the rose and smelt it. "Oh just when her and boyfriend douche broke up that time she got with Aiden, ha, she still isn't over that." Oliver explained placing the rose behind his ear and bashed his eye lashes.

"So, she broke up with douche for Aiden, got her heartbroken and got back with douche?" I ask trying to get a feel for the story.

"Something like that," he waved his hand around.
"Aiden is better at telling the story, you should ask him."

"Yeah," I laugh, Oliver hands me the rose before leaving again.

...

"Partner up and assess each other!" Our psychology teacher hollered, Aiden naturally glared away anyone that tried to partner up with me. I roll my eyes with a smile as Aiden sat next to me.

"So, our assignment is to figure out eachother's strengths and weaknesses," I read from the board with a grin, this would be fun.

"Want me to go first?" He chuckled, at which I shrug. "Your strength would be your will to do what ever it is you are passionate about, you don't let anyone or anything get in the way of that. Weakness would be whether or not you are in the wrong you don't care, if you want something you go for it."

"Sounds like you are reflecting yourself, Aiden," I point out and he chuckled.

"We are one the same, Vivian," he winks.

"Your strength would be that you know you are charismatic, and you use it to your advantage, no matter who it hurts. Your weakness, your inability to be vulnerable," I state matter of factly. Aiden's facial expression fell, and he licked his front top teeth.

"Well," he cleared his throat. "Not bad."

"Thank you," I smile writing down my answer.

"If I had to give you life advice, I would say you need to figure out what you want and quit leading on every possibility there is, and stick to one." Was he speaking metaphorically now or directly about himself?

"Quit leading every possibility there is about what?" I ask, he chuckled.

"People, Vivian," he specified with a smirk.
"You keep your options open in an unhealthy manner. People will get hurt."

"Is that so?" I snarl, he shrugs.

"Just my observation." Great, cocky Aiden is back. I let out a sigh, feeling defeated.

"If I had to give you life advice it would be to stop struggling with your identity, the mask you put on for a show will get you in trouble some day, or simply prevent any true relationships from forming," I mutter, writing down my answers and handing them over. I grab my stuff and exit the room.

"Excuse me, we aren't finished," our teacher states. I sigh.

"I need to go to the bathroom, for feminine reasons," I quietly reply.

"She lies," Aiden laughed. I glare at him, tears forming in my eyes but I gulp back the urge.

"Go ahead," our teacher grants sending Aiden a look. I hurry out of the class and catch my breath around the corner. Suddenly someone stood in front of me and it was Aiden.

"How did you-" I started but he cut me off.

"What is wrong?" He asks, leaning against the wall.

"You were so attacking back there," I point out.

"It's psychology, V, it's not meant to be pleasant," he points out.
"What is really bothering you?"

"Rosalyn," I mutter. He quirks a brow.

"Rosalyn?" He repeats, I nod.
"What about her?"

"What happened with her?" I ask, chewing the inside of my cheeks.

"The truth wont benefit us," he cleared his throat.

"So?" I reply.

"So I don't want to talk about it," he was too good at what he does, avoiding vulnerabilities.

"Aiden, seriously," I sternly say when he tried to walk away.
"Fine, forget everything!" I threw the rose at him and stalked off.