Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Loser.

I was not prepared for PE, and I used my elbows to stretch my PE shirt trying to make it loose.

"What are you doing?" Rosalyn sheepishly asked, pouting.

"Trying to get comfortable," I answer, sending her a look.
"What happened with you and Aiden?"

"What do you mean?" She asks until I sent her the look.
"He took advantage of me."

"Ro," I dryly say her name.
"I'm not playing games, tell me now or quit mentioning it."

"Fine, you want to know? I cheated on my douche of a boyfriend with Aiden when Aiden promised, okay? He promised he was going to be a great boyfriend, that he had to get me away from that dick and show me how it was to be treated right, and he did the opposite. Top it off, I found out him and Seth were making bets about me because my douche of a boyfriend indulged something I do in bed that the perverts wanted to experience. So, yeah I shamefully cheated and I regret it, so now you know why I am sparing you from the same results," she cried out, her lip kept quivering.

"I'm sorry," I apologize when it hit, those were the exact words Aiden used to me. I close my eyes and felt disgusted, he was just trying to use me and get in my pants. But why? I didn't offer anything special or unique, I didn't date anyone in the school to indulge in private details of mine, so what the hell was the point?

"Alright class!" Our butch coach hollered.
"Run laps! Now!" Her whistle blew and we all groaned.

"I hate PE," Ro complained. I was too busy in my own thoughts and rather enjoyed the running, it kept me occupied. Rosalyn struggled to keep up with my pace and eventually fell back as I continued to jog.

"He was trying to get in my pants," I think aloud through gritted teeth.
"Who was he in a bet with? Seth?"

"Who?" Aiden jogged along side me.

"Go away," I demand, running faster. Aiden caught up with ease.

"What are you rambling about?" He smirked, so I slowed down.
"Seriously, Vivian knock it off."

"Fuck off," I spat. Aiden stopped dead in his tracks and took me with him, yanking on my arm causing me to fall over. He towered over me like he did when we were kids and stared down at me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He snarled.

"Keep going!" Our coach barked from across the field. I propped myself up with my elbows and glared.

"Who made the bet, Aiden? What do you get from it?" I snap, he froze for a second, staring in my eyes as if to call my bluff.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he shrugs and continued to run. I stood as fast as I could and caught up to him.

"You fucking liar," I snarl. "So tell me, who put you up to this?"

"You're pathetic," he spat. "I don't even know what I saw in you."

"Good, do me a favor and remember that," I slowed down so he could run ahead.

...

Waiting until later tonight to shower was exhausting, I stood in the fan in my dorm naked, trying to dry off my sweaty body.

"Hot," the door opened and Seth enters with Noelle.

"Really?!" I yell, grabbing my robe.

"Really," Seth chuckled.
"Speaking of."

"Don't," Noelle hisses, then ignored me and laid down.

"What now?" I huff, tying my robe around me.

"Nothing," she lied, her voice was filled with attitude.

"Is it about Aiden?" I roll my eyes.

"What do you care?" She snarled.

"And you wonder why I didn't want to entertain this," I grab my toiletries for the bathroom. I slam my dorm door and head down the hall, when I heard some giggling.

"Good job," that red headed girl who is obsessed with Aiden clapped.
"Bravo, hurting the king himself of the school."

"What are you talking about?" I shift my eyes to the three girls standing there giggling.

"Didn't you hear? He didn't even want to hang out with his best friend because of YOU," she emphasized the you and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I don't even see what the big deal you are anyways, just another pussy he could find else where."

"Good one, Bridgette," one of the girls giggled.

"Is that your name?" I quirk a brow, reminding her that I have no idea who she is. Another girl laughed and I walked by when I felt something collide with my ankle, causing me to fall over.

"Watch where you're going, loser," Bridgette snickered, causing all her friends to laugh now. I roll my eyes stood and continued to the showers.

...

"Curfew was- really?" Jace pauses, his tongue pressing against the right side of his cheek.

"Sorry," I wiped my eyes, weakly smiling.
"I lost track of time....again."

"I am going to have to write you up," he pulls out his pad. I nod, wiping another tear.
"What's the matter?"

"Nothing," I sniffled. "I wont be out during curfew again."

"I wont write you up, if you speak to me about whatever is going on," he said. I nod.

"I am over this school," I explain, leaning my head against the wall.
"I can't wait for this year to be over."

"Because?" He pressed the issue.

"Drama," I was vague.

"Do better than this, Vivian, or I will write you up," he threatens.

"The pressure to be this sort of, slut, is not okay. I am not into that whole scene, and I guess the shitty thing about not only being a female but also a high schooler is if you don't fuck the guy they ruin your reputation. You turn them down, and they ruin your reputation and ruin your friendships. I am so over this, Jace," I cry into my hands. I felt his hand rub my back.

"I'm sorry," he apologized, I glance up at his genuine smile.
"So, you didn't have sex with Aiden then?"

"Hell no," I chuckle, wiping my eyes for what felt like the millionth time.
"He isn't my type."

"And what is your type?" Jace flirts. I roll my eyes, and for a moment I forgot I was mad at him too.
"Well, I'll see you tomorrow in my office then."

"Good night," I say, he nods and we both go our separate ways.