Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Drunken antics.

Both breathing heavily as we made our way back to the shore, we collapsed on the sand laughing as the waves hit us. We noticed an older couple cuddling, watching us with smiles. I shake my head in Aiden's direction and let out a sigh.

"So," I bring up, the alcohol making my tongue feel thick.
"You never really liked me on your own?"

"What?" He asks, turning to me.
"What do you mean?"

"Someone put you up to this," I remind, staring at the sky.
"You threaten my sister, I mean whomever did this must....must be."

"Must be?" He chuckled, placing his arm behind his head.
"Must be what?"

"Must be really important to you, or serious," my head felt heavy as I nod.
"Like your father or something."

"My father?" He nervously chuckles. At that moment I pause.

"Your father," I put two and two together.
"Your fucking father."

"Vivian," Aiden warns. I shake my head, standing, stumbling but standing none the less.

"He, him! Oh!" I growl. Aiden couldn't even keep a straight face.

"Listen," he laughs. "Stop!" He laughs even hard, holding his stomach as he laid on his side. I stare at his abs that are nicely formed, his hip bones slightly poking out from his black board shorts that sit snugly below his navel. "Look before you continue, you should just-"

"My father would love to know this!" I screech. "My dad will hurt yours! Oh so bad!"

"Vivian," he calmly says my name this time. I stop pacing and face him.

"Why are you saying my name like that?" I narrow my eyes, trying to read his expression.
"I mean, I'm only good for sex and apparently worthy of some sort of dedication when someone's father of all people forces them to."

"Vivian," he repeated my name again, more sternly this time.

"If this is romance and the dating life, keep me the fuck out of it, all of you guys need Jesus!" I scream, flailing my arms about. Aiden wrapped me in his arms, kissing me. I was taken back by this gesture, and pressed my hands against his chest, pushing him away.

"There's more to this," he informs, his eyes softer than usual. His grey ones weren't filled with smugness, or cockiness, instead it was with sympathy, pity. I felt a lump form in my throat as he shifted.

"What more could th-there be?" I stutter, gulping again, that's when it came out. I turn my head and allow the liquid to flow out, throwing up in the ocean water wasn't my best look. Aiden chuckled, wrapping his arm around me.

"You forgot to eat huh?" He asks, and I weakly smile with a shrug. "And that explains why you are so drunk." I would never live this down as he lead me back to my room, I laid on my bed and faintly heard Aiden on the phone.

...

The smell of pizza woke me from my drunken slumber. Oh hell yes, I stammer in Aiden's room and saw him paying the pizza delivery man. I took the box from his hand, almost dropping it, and sat on his bed.

"Hungry?" Aiden asked amused, I nod when I notice I was wearing a tank skater dress. I didn't change out of my bathing suit, I dart my eyes in his direction. "What?"

"You...you undressed me?" I gasp, feeling violated. My arms distinctively fold across my chest.

"Actually," he laughed. "You fell asleep, woke up, complained that you are dirty, threw your clothes off and rushed into MY bathroom. I simply called for pizza, even when you came in naked, threw yourself on me, then huffed angrily back to your room. I left you alone from there."

"I don't believe it," I hiss. He pulled his phone out, and I jerk my head back, of course. I watched the video horrified, and tried to snatch the phone from him. "Aiden stop."

"Nah, this is definitely getting saved for the memories," he laughs, locking his phone. I pout, grabbing a slice of cheese pizza.

"You are a butthole," I curse him, stuffing my face. I was not graceful what's so ever when it comes to pizza, especially when I'm drunk.

"Yeah, well," he shrugs. "I enjoyed it," he laughed. I roll my eyes, continuing to eat when he handed me another drink. "You're practically sober now," he innocently shrugs. I roll my eyes and accepted it. Fuck it.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I ask, gulping down the pizza with whiskey and root beer.

"What do you want?" He asks, licking his lips. I furrow my brows and smiled.

"Don't be weird," I tease, he laughs.

"So many women would be grateful to be in a hotel with me doing things," he laughs. "Yet you're here, stuffing your face, avoiding any form of touch." He points out, and I shrug.

"Well, I already tried to jump you earlier," I shrug. "You had your chance."

"I would rather it be special, not something you wont remember," he points out. I was taken back by that and turned my full attention to him.

"Oh do tell," I snicker. He shook his head, placing his pointer finger up in the air.

"No, no, this is what we are not doing," he declines, standing up.
"If you excuse me, I would like to vape."

"You can do that inside!" I sneer, but he went out on the balcony anyways. I glance down at my no bra, white skater dress, looking a hot mess ass and shrugged. I joined Aiden outside, he looked me over with a half smile, vape in one hand and drink in the other.

"I don't want you to hate me," he abruptly said.
"My efforts weren't purely me being told to."

"Hmmm?" I ask, my brows naturally raising in response.

"You don't remember our conversation earlier?" He sighed.

"No?" I was confused. "Refresh my memory?"

"Nothing," he gulped, leaning against the rails.

"Seriously, Aiden?" I ask, grabbing his vape and taking a big hit from it.
"Why are you being so difficult?" I release the smoke as I spoke.

"No reason," he smiled, taking the vape back. "I'm just glad we are here."

"Yeah," I roll my eyes. "Me too."

"Oh that was convincing," he chuckles. I was feeling flirty, and if he was going to withhold information from me, then fine two can play at this game. I tilt my head, biting my lip and stood rather close to him.

"Is this convincing enough?" I ask, staring into his grey eyes. Aiden shifted, looking me over as if trying to assess the situation at hand. I grab his drink and flirtatiously smiled before taking a drink. "I am actually really glad I am here with you, and not someone else," I say handing his drink back.

"Really?" He placed the drink down and took a hit of his vape.
"Is that so?"

"Yeah," I nod, my hand holding his before I took the vape from him. "It is," I took a hit.

"Enlighten me," his breath was raspy. I lean forward, my mouth right next to his ear. Aiden was awfully stiff, not moving or touching me, and it was great being the one taking the lead.

"Because you have information I need," I remind. I felt him slouch a bit, and I snickered in his ear.

"Fuck off," he pushed me away stalking in the hotel. I watched his silhouette disappear into his room, and heard the door that connected our slam shut. I lean against the rails, still holding his vape and left with his drink as well. Might as well enjoy this beautiful scenery by myself, I thought to myself, sitting against the slider door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo, what are your thoughts on this?! :D