Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Campus tour.

Being girly wasn't something I was completely interested in, however this morning after I showered I actually blow dried my hair. I applied some wing style eyeliner, some white eye shadow next to the bridge of my nose, and did the cat eye affect. I was impressed to say the least. I put on the outfit my mom planned out, and zipped my sweater all the way up to cover my breasts.

"Well, here I go!" I enthused to Nikki and mom, grabbing my purse, which is more like a miniature side bag. It has a zipper, and the design is black with dark pink lips over it along with mustaches, and peace signs.

"Wait!" Mom screamed, as I grabbed a pop tart for the road.

"What?" I cringed as we heard a car pull up.

"This," she unzipped my sweater just above my belly button so you can see my cleavage. Nikki answered the door, and before I could quickly zip it back, Aiden was standing there in full view.

"Ready?" He asks, taking in my appearance.

"Yeah," I shot my mom a glare and followed him out.

"I love your style," he compliments. Of course you do, pervert.

"Thanks," I mutter, getting inside his car and buckled up.

"So, I talked to the school and they're totally fine with me giving you a tour." Which didn't make sense considering I didn't even have a schedule since our senior year hasn't even started. But whatever. "It's kind of like those, when you're choosing a college, this is what to expect sort of things."

"That makes a lot more sense," I sincerely spoke. I was thoroughly confused about this until he mentioned that, and in some movies I've seen where they get a tour of the campus before attending.

"Did they tell you the seniors live on the school grounds here?" He smirks.

"What?" I frown.
"No, they didn't."

"Yeah, we go home on weekends," he explains. "Friday through Sundays are weekends here."

"Why?" I grimace.

"This part of campus is to prepare us for college," he elaborated.
"We don't have the same classes every day, they switch off."

"Awesome," now I was being sarcastic.

"You seem so excited," he chuckles.
"I know I will be."

"And why is that?" My lips pressed hard together.

"Because I will be one of the monitors, who make sure no silly business is going on," his tone was so devious.

"And?" I wasn't catching on.

"You know, to sneak into each other's dorms and such. I can make that happen," he seems so proud of himself. I nod my head, my mouth wide open.

"Must be lucky for whatever girl is interested," I smack my lips together and stare out the window. I was so bored until we came across the campus, and sure enough it was huge.

How can someone's life dramatically change like this? I questioned that the whole time he lead me down the halls, and even tried slipping his arm around me.

"Don't let the size intimidate you, it's big but you'll like it," he winks. Great. He pointed out where all the Freshmen go, and what buildings they're at and how it progresses to our side.

"Hey, Aiden!" Some guy hollered, rushing over with a football in his hand.

"Seth," Aiden answers. I couldn't help but check the guy out, and then smile at him.

"Who is this?" Seth asks, a small smile on his face.

"Vivian," Aiden introduces. "This is Seth."

"Hi," I slightly wave.

"She'll be going here next year," Aiden explains.

"I hope to see you around then," Seth winks.

"I'm sure," Aiden gave him a certain expression and Seth frowned.

"Of course man," Seth nods before walking away.

"What was that about?" I furrow my brows.

"Guys love fresh meat," Aiden replies with a shrug.
"Someone has to look after you, right?"

"Mhmm," I cross my arms over my chest without realizing it pushes my boobs up.

"So, um, what do you want to do after this?" Aiden's eyes kept shifting from mine to well, lower.

"You're the one in charge here, Aiden. You tell me," I laugh.

"I have a few things in mind," he licks his lips.

"Whoa, down boy," I hiss while zipping my sweater up. "Nothing like that."

"What?" he innocently smirks. "I was thinking food."

"Sure," I roll my eyes and walk away.

"You should let me take you out though," his tone was more serious this time.

"Just because of the tour right?" I was shooting him down and making sure it was obvious.

"Don't be so difficult, Vivian," he grabbed my arm. I was shocked at his sudden personality turn.

"Don't be so rough, Aiden," I whine back, trying to get my arm out of his grip. Instead, all it did was make him tighten it. "Okay, okay."

"Good," his expression softened and he wrapped his arm around my lower back, his hand resting on my hip. "I was thinking Chinese."

"Sounds good," I mutter. I wasn't a fool, in the movies the girls give attitude and next thing you know, a bitch is dead. After watching many different types, I made sure that I was not going to be one of those girls. Instead, I'll just wait till I can start avoiding him.