Status: Recently came back to this story have 4 or 5 years. Will update when available. Redoing the story.

Try for Me.

Try to stay positive.

I wasn't sure if Aiden was upset once he saw my mom, or if he caught on at all. However, she didn't let him know that I called and played it off.

"Oh, Vivian," she fakely smiles.
"Since you're here, I can just take you home."

"We were going to go out," Aiden butts in. I was surprised to see he had the balls to try and boss my mom around too.

"It's close to curfew," she hisses. Never mess with my mama bear.
"And I am her mother, Aiden. I will take her home. Thank you."

"I didn't mean to impose," Aiden replies with a fake smile back.
"I was just merely informing you of our plans."

"And I appreciate that. However, you guys can go out again, another time." She dismissed, wrapping an arm around me.

"Of course," he gave in. He turned to me with a smile, pulling me in a hug away from her.
"You should really get a cell phone, Vivian. That might help."

"Thanks," I grit my teeth together. He nods at my mom, then walks off.

"Ugh," she griped. "I am so glad you are coming home with me."

"Really? Because you didn't sound like that on the phone," I spat.

"Your father was in the room," she excused herself.

"I don't care mom! He is so controlling," I whine as we got in the car.
"Besides, you hated Aiden and now you don't. It doesn't make sense."

"I know," she mutters. "I am so sorry baby."

"Yeah," I whisper. "Also, you didn't tell me this school was a dorm school!"

"Dorm school?" She quirked a brow.

"For the seniors," I elaborate. "I guess it's a college prep thing."

"That is weird," she grumbles. "Your father didn't tell me."

"Apparently we are both not in the loop," I sigh.
"I wonder if it is optional?"

"That would be nice," she smiles.
"I'm not ready to give my baby up."

Needless to say, that night dad made it very clear that he wanted me to live in the dorm. I wasn't sure if it was because he truly wanted me to get that experience, or if it is because Harvey was boasting about how privileged kids should get a dorm there so that meant I had to also.

"What are they competing?!" I screamed after slamming my door closed in my room.

"What?" Nikki shot up, caught in my room.

"Get out!" I scream, kicking my shoes off and threw my chair over.

"Whoa, calm down," she barks. "What's wrong?"

"I have to live in a stupid ass dorm there!" I cry out, collapsing on my bed.

"And that is bad why?" she laughs.

"Because fucking Aiden is creepy, and now I have no escape!" I growl, eying her down.

"But that is so cool! I want to live in a dorm!" she was not helping at all.

"If you were smart enough to be a senior, I would say let's switch then, but since you aren't. Get the fuck out of my room!" I curse, which was something she was not used to. Nikki's expression immediately changed, and she backed out quickly. I felt bad, don't get me wrong, but she wasn't helping. I didn't need her practically drooling over the dorms, while I am crying about it.

"Vivian," the door opens and there mom stood with a look of disapproval.

"What?" I whisper, hiding my face.

"Nikki said you cussed?" Great. Awesome. Fuck you little sister.

"Leave me alone," I demand.

"That is no way to talk to me, V," she sternly spat. "So you better rethink that tone."

"Mom, I don't get why dad is sending me off! What if Harvey says it's a good idea to shave Aiden's head for a cause, dad would have me do the same? I don't get it mom, I am just really hurt," I cry, continuing to hide my face. I didn't want her to see the tears.

"He just wants what is best for you," she is a bad liar like me.

"Yeah, mom, okay," I burry my face deeper in the pillow.
"Just leave me alone, and tell Nikki I said sorry, or whatever."

"It's not her fault," she says the obvious.

"She wasn't helping, and I asked her to leave my room like three times," I explain. "I cannot be held accountable if she doesn't leave when I freaking say to leave."

"Now you sound like Aiden," she spat. I felt hurt by that and started crying even more. Damn hormones.

"Just try to see the positives in this, okay?" She weakly smiles. No, there was no positives. None. The only positive is I don't have to immediately start school. That is all.