Killing Loneliness

Chapter 7

“Frankie! Frankie! Wake Up!” I feel someone jumping in my bed so I secretly take my pillow, get a firm grip on it and swing at the intruder.

“Ow, what did you do that for?” I hear Brayden whine.

“You woke me up,” I say dully.

“Well, duh! Our plane leaves in two hours.”

“Oh my God! I forgot!” I yell, while running around, trying to find my things.

“Your clothes and purse are on your desk and your bags are downstairs,” Brayden says.

“Thank you! What would I do without you?” I say, walking to my bathroom.

“I don’t know. You’d probably be dead,” he jokes.

“Probably.”

“Can you be ready in ten minutes?” He asks.

“Yep,” I say with a mouth full of toothpaste.

“Alright, I’ll meet you downstairs.”

”Mhmm,” I mumble.

When I get downstairs I see Brayden taking the last of the bags out to the car and Susan nearly in tears, I walk up to her and wrap her in a hug. “Don’t worry, Mom. We’ll be fine.”

She laughs at me calling her ‘Mom’ and gives me a kiss on the cheek. “I know, have fun you two,” she says.

“We will,” Brayden says, giving her a hug and a kiss.

An hour and a half later, Brayden and I are sitting in the gate waiting to board our plane. I’m listening to my iPod, trying to calm myself from getting over excited, while Brayden is trying to catch some sleep. Finally, a woman comes over the intercom.

“LAX to Frankfort International, now boarding.”

Brayden grabs my hand to tell me it’s time to go and I stand up quickly. We hand the lady our tickets and board the plane. Just then, one of my favorite songs comes on and I silently sing along as we find our seats and get settled.

“With the venomous kiss you gave me,
I’m killing loneliness.
With the warmth of your arms you saved me,
I’m killing loneliness with you.
The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!! I hope you enjoyed it! This was my first story so it probably wasn't the best but, they will get better...promise. I'm working on a fan fic starring Bill Kaulitz and I hope to have the first chapter up within the next few days, so be sure to check that out.