Trapped

The Switch

The grass was the same as before the man came, except now it was tinted with red where I had killed him. I found my dress inches from where the blood was and quickly grabbed it so that my beautiful dress wouldn't be ruined by him, too. It slipped on easily.
Grabbing all of my other belongings felt like a chore, but I had to do it. I was expected at a party soon. I looked up at the moon, and it no longer looked as if it was smiling.
"Why do you hate me? Moon! Why do you hate me! I only did as you asked! Don't you remember? You told me to kill! You told me to kill my father, you gave me a taste of blood, and now I can't stop. It's your fault I'm like this! You created this monster! So why do you hate me? Please!" The moon just sat there in the same place. The moon didn't care about me, it never has and it never will. So why did I care so much about its opinion?
I felt myself begin to fight to stay awake. It wasn't the normal type of sleeping. It was the type of sleeping that put your personality away. My father wanted to come out and see what I did before I walked away and went to the party. He didn't want me to go to the party at all. He wanted to be real again. To have a body of his own. His soul took my body instead. Whenever my personality went to sleep and his woke up, he always did things. Things I wouldn't do. Things that scared me.
His will was so much stronger than mine...
"Ahhh, it's nice to be out again," My voice was scruffy from not talking in so long.
A lake was a few feet away and I saw a puddle of red begin to form at the surface of the lake.
"Ahhh fuck. She really has no idea how to kill properly, does she?"
I dove in, the icy water making my nipples hard. The body was at the bottom of the lake, I could see his erection from here. What the fuck was she doing before she killed him?
I grabbed hold of his hair and pulled him back up onto the grass.
The knife was in my hand at this point. I gutted this prick the way he was supposed to be in the first place. More blood began to spill everywhere; it stained my hands the color of Hell.
It felt like hours later when I finally stood and surveyed my handy work. The son-of-a-bitch wasn't even recognizable anymore.
"That's more like it. This was a fun play time. I should come out more often." I smirked as I threw his entrails around the grass and loose skin up further in the grass. It was my latest mater piece.
I opened my eyes and disgust soaked my entire body. It was filthy and a decaying carcass that wasn't identifiable anymore was strewn carelessly around me. No, I shouldn't say carelessly. Everything was placed exactly the way he wanted it to be.
"Oh God! I think I'm going to be sick..." I jumped back in the lake trying my hardest to calm down, and to wash some of the sickening blood off of me.
As I crawled back onto the grass I fought the urge to throw up, but lost that battle almost immediately.
The realization of what I did to this man made my heart jump start. I couldn't decide if it gave me a thrill like a drug that I never wanted to stop, or a repulsive urge to never touch another blade again.
I stood there surveying the scene. My head was high, a smile bestowed upon my face, and confidence radiating off of me. I don't know where it came from, but I was in the sudden mode to party and I knew just the party to crash.
The only question left for the night was, "Who's next?"