Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updated Expected

A Muzzling Good Night

Two gelts are required, one in the night, and one in the morning. In between, the joy of choice, chosen, in the faint light of the night light, shining down on the pillow. I had it all prepared, knowing only of the joy I had been looking forwards to.

This is, how it had to go down, it is the only way, or the spirit of it would be lost. How, I don't know. I had it all prepared, a friend at my side, in the large double bed, queen size, as it were.

I had just applied the gel, as a foundation, in preparation for a make-up. Isn't that how? I know of no other way, could I have been mistaken.

Lifting up my muzzle, holding it in both hands. Holding it lightly, moving my hands up to my face, enjoying the feeling of the act, the action. Slowly pushing the muzzle up to my face, pressing it towards the lower part of my face, feeling it press up to my lips as the tip slipped into my mouth, as my lips parted. Covering my face, not just my lips, and nose? I felt it evenly.

Once my hands felt to my sides, the muzzle still stay in place on my face, sticking gently, yet firmly. I did not tempt fate, what if it fell off?

I had covered the back of the muzzle with a gelt of rubber, identical in composition to the gel, covering my face, soon absorbed, yet coating the entire of my face, from hair line, down to the throat, and from ear to ear. The gel merely leaving a ntly contained a glistering compond, equal to the foundation, and the gel in, or behind the muzzle. What it had done to me, aside from making me incapable to prevent the muzzle slipping into my mouth, in between my lips?

As I did, what I had planned, what I had in mind to do, I had watched, with large, widened eyes, as my friend did as I, not as a reflection, but by a will of her own. Had I hoped, beyond hope, or just enjoyed, her taking part, sharing the bed with me?

With some anticipation, we had climbed up, and into the bed, I had taken the right side, she the left. Muzzle firmly in place, secure on, and in my moth. I had not known, or noticed the change, such as it came over me. What could it possibly be, what had been to expect?

The gel had been slippery, when applied, how could it make my muzzle stick to my face? Only that is only half the story, the rest, is to come, but only after the full night of sleep? Is it my image of self, shifting with time, and untold dreams? Or is it, when I was to see my face in the mirror, the following morning?

Slipping the quilt over my fair skinned body, my head soon found its place, onto the top of my pillow. Like that, I had closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

Had it worked, and what had I anticipated, and expected, out of what the night had to offer, for the two of us. Ofcause, the morning, but a few hours ahead. That's when, I am to wake up, awaken, to what I had chosen for myself.