Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updated Expected

A Muzzling Good Night

A New Day – A New Me:

I had woken up early, my friend still by my side. She work up, about the same time. I had lingered in the bed, as had she. No thought of what had come to pas, it is the day before, as if it was a life time before?

“Morn, Morn'”! She twittered in a giggling voice, once she had gathered the fact that I had woken up.

“The gel?” I pondered, and she pointed me in the direction, it still did stand on her night stand, where she had left it, the other night.

I looked in the direction indicated, only to find it, exactly where she had indicated it was to be. O flush and left my hands to my face, only to realise, to feel the rubber the gel had contained, knowing it isn't just on my face, my skin had absorbed it fully. If I gave my new muzzle a tug, I would feel it, just did not quite know how I knew. Is it new, I felt, as if it had always been there, even when my older memories told me otherwise, whi was right?

I quietly picked up the gel, pouring some in my right hand, before putting my hands togeter, as if to warm massag oil, before granting her a massage. Only now, my hands slip up to my face, starting at the tip of the muzzle, spreading the gel, working it in. I continued, feeling the slippery gel spread, as my skin absorbed it, as much as was expected, required. Working my way outwards, towards my cheaks, all the way to, where my ears had been, where they should have been? Yet, there's nothing there, now. Just an emopty space.

I pur more gel into the right hand, putting my hands together, before I lift my hands up, continuing, covering the skin, under my chin, working, striving down towards my throat, where the previous gel had ended. I felt the edge, and the gel was about used up.

I reach for the remaining, in the container, repeating the process, placing my hands, on the top of my muzzle, slowly working my way outwards, towards the edge of my hair. Slipping upwards, just following the line of the gel, bouncing back inwards, every time I reached the edge of gel, from the day before, moving ever upwards, just avoiding my nostrils, then my eyes. I had been returning my hands for more gel, several tims, while I steadily worked, towards the goal I had set up, the day before, even if I had not known, or realised?

As the final drop of gel had been used up, I look up, only to see her looking back, into my eyes, she had followed me, step by step, on her own accord, by her own will. We both had wanted to do it, to follow through. Not for anyth9ng, but the fact, we both wanted to do, what we had done. I parted my lips, and my tongue poked out, in a tweasing manner, just the way we had used to do, when little, so many years ago?

I just looked at her, the clearly red tongue between her lips, poking out in a teasing gesture. I had done the same without a thought, even if I had known, the other day, my tongue never had been long enough, even if the muzzle only is what, three inches? Yet now, I see it clearly poking out, as if in order to tease me, or to declair, it's all normal.

On realisation, I just twitched my ears forwards, then gave them a firm twitch, demonstratively, seeing, knowing she did the same. The face looking back at me, she mirrored my teases, and afirmation.

Only now, it isn't just the muzzle, my ears have moved up, and changed, thus granting me new expressions. My eyes had apparently grown large, wide, all during the night.

I breath calmly through my nostrils, as if it is the only way, not just the only way I knew, as if I had done it, all my life?

My hands, once more went up to my face, exploring, but almost stopped short, what I felt, isn't the rubber you may have expected, but the skin I had been born with, even covering the tip of my lips, up front of the muzzle. Only more sensitive, not just compared with my expectations, but what I had experienced, and what I could imagine. I truly did feel my fingers, all over my face, even if the muzzle was more distinct and exciting, and my lips, even more so.

My ears, still very sensitive. I could conclude, even if not quite on pare with my muzzle? I still enjoyed it.