Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updated Expected

A Muzzling Good Night

A New Day:

We had shared the breakfast. Eating is strange, when the muzzle is like this. I', not fully accustomed, to everything the changes brought about. Even if I can't say I have a problem with the image of self. The memories, and recolectios of the past had never gotten in the way. I see myself, such as I am. I had no problems, with the fact I had not always been, the way I am now.

It was but the face, we had changed? I like the way I look now, as if I had been meant to lok like this. The Ears, the muzzle, and my eyes, the way they are, right now.

Every time I see her ears, pointing up, I feel the happynes from her, like youäd see the grinning face. I still do smile, but it is more distinct now. My ears makes it more clear, gives me more depth to expressions. You wouldn't know the half of it?

There is no magic involved, all images of me, and her, from before the change, will still look as they did, from the first day, I'm not resenting it. Not just because I never was the resentful gal? What'd thast accomplish, what'dd I gain? I stay on top, smiling, it's who I am, just as I was.

Since I gained no new teeth, it grew into a more of a pony set of teeth, I guess you'd say. If I was feeling like it, I could place a bit in, hands down, no problem, that's where the gap is, as if it had been the idea, in the first place? Ofcause, why would I, I have no plans on these games, even if that may chance, if the motivation was to slip into my field of vission? Which isn't the case at the time. It isn't why I changed, or changed myself in the first place.
I like how my muzle came out, just as I enjoy the smoothness of the skin. There still isn't a single hair in my face, short of the hairs around my eyes, which I had, even before I changed. They may have grown longer, I'm not sure, but then, I changed overnight. It isn't long enough, for me to know. I guess that'd grow distinct, with time, over about a month, or so? It's more a reasobnable time frame, for that to take hold.

I had examined my face, both in the mirror, and by hands. I can't see a seam, there is no sine of exactly where the changes started, or any origin of them. I can't feel any differences, as such. I have the muzzle, but it is as if I had been born with it, the jaws grew longer, in order to fill the jaws. The skin just cover my face, evenly, just as it has always done. My complexion is the same, and the muscles moved into the propper places, for me to control my jaws, my ears, my eyes, and everything else in my face.

I had not changed, my body is the same. Even if my ears moved, and changed, it did barely change my hair, in the least. I know my hair style, can clearly be recogniced as me, just the same as well.

Since my breakfact is over and done with, and I had prodded and probed my face, there is nothing more to it. I like how I look, and enjoy the way it feels to the touch, but I don't need to keep confirming it. Thankfully, I'm not one of the shallow, self absorbed galls. I only check my face once in the morning, and just before bed. In case I had applied a make-up, in the morning. This isn't. No point with the late reexamination.

I had put on a pair of panties, and a top. Then I had slipped into the skirt, I felt most comfortable with the skirt, no need for more. Then I had put a pair of socks on, and the shoes I used to love wearing, when I go out. Nothing more was required?

I tossed my minimal girlish back pack over the shoulder, it's where I keep everything I may need, like money, the keys to my home, and what ever else I have on my person.

With that, I left the home. She wear the same, basically. Maybe this is a good time, go shopping? If I had been using glasses, I would have required a new pair, and a new examination of my eyes, i'd figure, thankfully, neither of us were, and neither did we feel, as if it was asked for, to go check, right now.

“Where do we go to? Where'd you like to go first?” I asked.

“Either the video store, or the jewlerer?” she suggested, tentatively, with a slightly more pronounced giggle to her voice, her ears pointing forwwards, and focusing on me, firmly.

“Jewlery, as in rings, bracelets, Necklesses, or ear rings, or, something else?” I asked curiously, mainly out of confused curiosity, since neither of us were really into them.

“Naeh, I guess that's not quite the idea. I could have bought these, any day of the week already. I haven't really changed my taste all that much. Have we changed that much, in any direction, not to mentioning this?” she tentatively grinned back.

“I thought I was hoping you would say something to that point. I can't say I was feeling, as if I was looking for any of these clasical jewleries. Which doesn't say I don't like to look my best. I guess, what we're looking for, is something crafter out of fine leather, then?” I put forth, tentatively, teasing the grounds, in order to probe both my own feelings, and hers.

She may have been a very good friend, for a ery long time, yet, darting off, on a limb, still just isn't me. Maybe I'm still the cautious, curious gall I had always been? Hoping for the best, lookng at my friends for suport?

“let's hit the leather district. There just may be someone, ready to craft something for us?” she blurted out, excitedly, not too much out of character?

The walk wasn't over ly lonmg, at this point. Looking into the first and second window, but not quite finding them enticing anough, worth even asking. At the third, it finally did look, as if it is what I had in mind, and she soon was with me, pulling the door, allowing entrance, for the both of us.

“Are you crafting to measure?” she asked simply, in an innocent fasion, still without managing to hide a giggle on her voice.

“Yes, we do, I do!” the girl tending the counter repplied, eagerly, in hope to make the impression, leading not just to a sale, but to the good relation, eliciting a good word to friends, when the crafted product had left the shoppe.

“Premium grade, good for long term wear?” I uttered, casting a quiet, and quick side glance at my friends face, as to give an indication.

“Oh yes. What did you have in mind?” she then replied.

“I was pondering a pink, or cerise head dress. I hope it would go well with my features, complexion and face?” she responded, giggling eagerly, with an eager and emphatical tone of voice, returning my side glace.

“Oh!” she just gasped, finally grasping the intent, and realising what we were looking for.

“These are not common, but I'm sure I could create, what you're looking for. I love a challenge, every now and in a while. What width and thickness are you looking for?” she enquired, looking curiously into my eyes.

“Half the inch should be just right? I think medium thickness would do just fine, just not sure, the exact measurements there!” I explained.

“A head dress? Something like this?” she enquired, as she quickly drew a scetch of what she imagined, I had been asking for?

I was looking at the scetch, as she worked it out, knowing my friend intently followed her work as well. Neither of us had worn any the like, but on the other hoof, it's our first day, with muzzle, instead of nose. If you don't have a muzzle, the head dress just wouldn't make any sense, what so ever, would it?
“If possible, could you make it a single part?” I pressed further.

“I could!” she responded, as she slowly took my measuremrtns, then the measuremnts of my friend.

From there, she drew up the outlines on a new slip of paper. Then she carefully cut the paper out, before she made me try the sketch over my face. My friend then had a chance to trty hers. After a few minor adjustments, it came out, just right.

The only buccle, fastened behinf the neck. It made sense? The measuremetns was just about good enough. With three inches of extra leather, for the buccle, it soon was fitting as intended. I was pondering if I fear the tightness, or love it, but settled for the later.

“Thanks!” I repplied, as we paid for the sercvice and products she created, for the two of us, before leaving for the video store.

It's a decorative head dress, nothing of utiltarian nature. It did fit snugly, in a comfortable fashion. The colour did go well with my complexion, for all I care.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit ahead of time, but then, here it is, hope you'll enjoy it.